Matched Pairs
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by AutumnWriter

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A comedy about middle-aged suburbanites getting frisky while on vacation.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Swinging   Slow  

Author's note: This story wa originally written in eight chapters, as announced. I recently reorganized it to seven chapters. The following is the seventh, and concluding, chapter. I regret any confusion. Please enjoy the story

AW


It was almost seven before the women strolled nonchalantly from the cabin. The sun was still in the sky, but slowly surrendering to the night. The men heard them rustling about in the kitchen before they came outside to join them. They each wore a bathing suit with a long tee shirt over it and carried a glass of wine. The men were on beer number three.

"Getting hungry?" Fred asked them. He saw an expectant look in Maggie's eyes. He guessed that it was related to her bathroom fib earlier. Fred decided to not mention it. He noticed Maggie relax when she guessed that Fred wouldn't bring it up.

"Yes, I'm starved!" Pat exclaimed.

"Good!" replied Fred. "I can see that you girls are in your suits. Do you want to go swimming while the food is cooking?"

"We want to go swimming later," Maggie answered with a deadpan look.

"It's still warm out." Pat stood and stretched herself luxuriantly. "Does anyone mind if I take off my T-shirt?" Without waiting for an answer she lifted the cotton shirt over her head and set it aside. It was impossible for the men not to notice that she had selected her special 'razor-cut' bikini from the previous day. Somehow her breasts managed to stay inside the cups, but it was not a picture of secure encasement.

Pat looked at Maggie, as if she expected some word or deed. None came from her. "On second thought, I think that I will go down to the lake and get my feet wet," she said.

"Why don't you come with me, Maggie?"

Maggie dutifully stood and hoisted off her tee shirt. True to expectation, she wore the same red bikini that had been so successfully seductive the day before.

"C'mon!" squealed Pat and grabbed Maggie's hand. They scampered down the sloped toward the lake. They must have felt Fred's and Charlie's eyes behind them, recording every little jiggle from every strategic place on the rear half of their bodies.

"Fred, your plan seems to be working out just right," Charlie announced just before draining the remnants of his beer.


The food was simple, but good. It wasn't too filling, but no one was left hungry. The women continued drinking wine, the men beer. They drank slowly enough to keep from staggering and bumbling, but the alcohol was accumulating and suppressing inhibitions. Pat and Maggie never bothered to put their T-shirts back on over their suits. Fred and Charlie helped themselves to the view as they wished. A few times Pat and Maggie bent this way or that to facilitate their exposure.

With the dinner dishes cleared everyone sat around the picnic table, leisurely working on their drinks.

"Pat and Charlie saw us out in the lake last night," Maggie revealed to Fred, but it was for all to hear.

Fred shrugged. "It was one of those spur of the moment things."

"I hope that you're not embarrassed, Fred," Pat interjected. "I told Maggie about it while we out today because I wanted to let her know how inspiring it was."

"I'm not embarrassed," Fred answered. "I'm just surprised that Maggie isn't."

"Maybe it's the wine—but I'm not embarrassed at all," Maggie said. "Knowing that they were watching us is somehow... exciting."

Fred turned to Pat. "What do you mean by 'inspiring'?"

The two women, at first, kept silent. Charlie and Fred noticed as they traded furtive glances.

"I can see that you want to say something," Fred urged. "What can be that shocking after what you've already said?"

"It's not something that we want to say," Pat explained, taking another drink of wine. "It's more like something that we want to ask."

Charlie had gone into the cabin and produced another bottle of wine and a beer each for himself and Fred. He refilled the women's glasses.

"Well, ask what you want to ask?" Fred lifted his beer bottle. He pretended to chug a good portion of it, but actually limited himself to a few swallows.

"It's not really a question—more of a request," Maggie blurted out.

"Make your request, then," Fred's curiosity was piqued, but he pretended frustration.

Pat sidled over to Maggie and whispered in her ear. Maggie whispered back. Pat took a deep breath to start speaking, but before she could utter a word, Charlie offered his two cents.

"Ladies, you will have to ask soon. We have to turn in the keys by one o'clock tomorrow afternoon, you know."

"You're not helping, Charlie. I was just about to say something just when you interrupted. Now, I don't know if I can," Pat scolded.

"When Pat and I were at lunch today we were talking about us swimming nude last night. We thought that it would be nice if all four of us could go swimming in the nude together tonight," Maggie blurted out.

"That's what you want to ask? Just that?" Charlie asked.

"That's it," Pat said.

"That's a big step." Fred cautioned. "We have to think this over." He casually topped of the women's wine glasses.

"Nothing bad would happen," Pat assured in her coquetted voice.

"Then, why do you want to do it?" queried Charlie.

"Just because it's exciting, and daring and a little naughty," answered Pat. "It would be so sensual, and it would be such a nice finish to such a wonderful vacation. It would be innocent fun. We're all adults; there won't be anything that we haven't seen before."

"It's not quite dark enough now. It' won't be for almost an hour." Fred declared. "We can have a few more drinks and think about it until then."

Pat took a sip of wine. She looked down and saw that her glass was empty already. She got up and got a refill and pranced out in front of the table.

"Maggie and I are nearly nude already," she reminded them. She thrust her hips from side to side to emphasize the point. "It's you men who are afraid of taking your clothes off!"

"I didn't say that we wouldn't—we're just thinking," Fred corrected.

"That's what Fred's afraid of," Maggie said. "Maybe Pat and I will go in all by ourselves and you two guys can stay here drinking beer." She downed the last swallow of her current glass of wine.

Pat sidled over to Charlie and sat on his lap. "Please, Charlie. Say yes. You know that I would never do anything that you didn't want me to."

"What do you think, Charlie? Should we let them see us naked?" Fred asked.

Charlie managed a shrug. Pat was draped over him and he was preoccupied.

Fred stood up and threw off his shirt. "Let's go! There's no use wasting time."

Maggie was startled at the quick turn of events. "What about waiting until dark?"

"Cold feet already?" Fred asked. "If a boat comes buy just make sure any essential parts are under water. No one's going to stay around for long."

Fred already had his suit around his ankles. He stepped out of it and headed for the water. A few moments later, Charlie did the same.

The women watched as the men's rumps flexed as they marched to the water. They turned to one another, contemplating their next move.

"It looks like we're going through with it," Maggie said to her accomplice.

"Step One is done," Pat agreed. "We still have a ways to go. Do you think that we should strip here, like they did, or go down to the shoreline? If a boat comes by, it might be a little embarrassing if we're walking down the slope naked."

"Do you really want them to get a close-up of us peeling off these wet suits? It won't be very flattering. Let's take a chance with the boats," Maggie said.

"I'm with you." Pat answered. "Remember, we're only halfway home. We still have work to do. If we want to end up in our bed of choice tonight we've got to stick to the plan and play it well."

The two women quickly peeled off their wet bikinis. The tops were first to go. They were easy enough. The wet material of the bottoms required more effort. The decision to shed them at the remote point was the right one. Once nude, the women glanced at one another. After a quick swallow of wine they did a mutual check-out and nodded.

"You look fantastic!" Pat told Maggie.

"So do you," Maggie reciprocated.

"Well, here we go," Pat sighed. "Good luck—see you in the morning!"

Without further words the two women strode side by side down the slope to the shore of the lake. They cast their eyes about searching for offending boats and realized quickly that there weren't any. They locked their eyes on their husbands standing waist deep in the water waiting for them. They slowed their approach to let the men get a good look. They swung their hips from side to side. Their breasts jiggled a little. The triangles of trimmed pubic hair always pointed directly down to the target in the center. As they neared them, Fred and Charlie's faces wore grins that reminded their wives of little boys about to gain access to the cookie jar.

Pat and Maggie stopped at the edge of the water. The men were about fifteen yards out in water as deep as their waists.

"How's the water, boys?" Pat asked in a sultry voice.

"C'mon in and find out," the men answered in unison.

"You mean you men want to make us girls wet?" she cooed back at them.

There was no answer; Pat glanced at Maggie, who said nothing, but looked nervous.

"Let's go, girl!" She grabbed Maggie's hand and waded quickly out in the direction of the men. When they were nearly within arms length, they dove under the water and glided at the men, their arms stretched out in front of them. Charlie and Fred saw the groping hands aimed for their naked groins. They deftly side-stepped the women. Pat and Maggie surfaced next to their husbands. They eased their wet bodies against them, rubbing their breasts against them, gave them a kiss and grabbed hold of their hardened members under the water.

"Isn't this fun?" Pat asked, not expecting to be answered. "Let's go out deeper!"

Pat and Maggie let go of the men and turned and swam out another five yards. The men followed. As they did the women dove under the water. Pat quickly surfaced in front of a male body. She rose up quickly and hugged it. She felt an erection and pressed her body closer, squeezing her breasts against him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fred," she grinned at him. "I thought that you were Charlie." She kept looking at him and grinning, pressing his hard organ against her belly. She didn't let go. "Almost like old times, isn't it, Fred?" She spoke to him in her most seductive voice. She let the words sink in, then released him and quickly swam away. Fred stood motionless in the water, his mouth agape.

While this was happening, Maggie had surfaced next to her former husband. The two of them watched Pat's maneuver on Fred. Maggie looked at Charlie, her lips parted slightly. Charlie looked back. Maggie reached her hand under the water and brushed Charlie's hardness and then swam away to join Pat.

"Come catch us!" Pat yelled.

At once the men swam after them. Pat and Maggie swam away in different directions. They measured the speed of the retreat carefully. It was fast enough to create some separation, but sufficiently slow to allow capture with due ease. When they observed that Fred chose to pursue Pat and Charlie swam in Maggie's direction, they knew their mission was accomplished.

"It is like old times!" said Fred as he captured Pat and hugged her from behind. Pat was surprised Fred was able to swim so fast, considering the hardness that she felt against her backside.

Pat spun around within Fred's embrace. "There were some good old times," Pat purred. "Sometimes I miss them." Fred absent-mindedly reached up and wrapped his hands around a plump breast.

"You haven't lost much since I last held these," Fred declared.

"Maybe—maybe not!" Pat teased. "That's my secret."

About ten yards away Maggie and Charlie watched their partners flirting together in the nude.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.