Life's a Bitch - Cover

Life's a Bitch

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In his later years Chuck liked to act like a survivalist, sort of. What he wouldn't give to be able to actually be one.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

After saddling Jack, I mounted. An urge to go west came over me so I nudged Jack that way with my heels. The day was sunny but not too hot and there was a pleasant breeze to make things even better. Thirty minutes later I saw what my urge had been getting at.

A woman, a redhead yet, was stumping around in a small clearing. She was wearing high heels and having more than a little trouble getting around. As I neared, it struck me that she was gorgeous. She was probably five eight and even in her sundress I could see she seemed in excellent physical shape. Her titties were her most remarkable asset, looks wise. They seemed large even from two hundred yards away.

"Howdy Ma'am," I said, as I approached. Well, what did you expect me to say? She'd been silent since she'd noticed Jack and I approaching. I'd say she looked stunned speechless.

"Hello," she said.

"You look lost."

"I am, but I don't know how I can be. I just pulled over to the shoulder. I heard a loud pop and the car started vibrating. I thought it was a flat tire so I pulled over. When I got out I fainted, and then woke up here.

"Now a flat tire is the least of my worries. I don't even have a car any more. Hell, there isn't even a road. Where did I-35 go?" she asked.

I'd been right - she was gorgeous. Her dark auburn hair fell to her shoulders and her eyes were bright green. She had the loveliest full red lips I'd ever seen.

"Can you tell me where I am and how I got here?" she asked.

"Maybe. Here's what I think happened, if you want to hear it," I said.

"Yes yes, do go on," she said, sounding as sarcastic as she possibly could.

"I arrived here under some of the same conditions you did, but my situation was a little better. I'd been out camping and I had a firearm with me, two in fact. I also had my tent, some other equipment and some food.

"After some initial exploring I determined that I was the only one around and I started trying to survive. I hunted some food, cleaned it, cut it up, cooked it and started eating it. Later I built a small cache that would keep animals away from my food supply and did a few other things to make my life easier.

"My attitude deteriorated though and the gist of it is I came to the conclusion that I was stuck here, I was never going to get back and I didn't want to spend years trying to scratch out a living with nothing to work with. I didn't think merely surviving was enough for me, so I put my gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

"My first try didn't work, the gun didn't fire. I checked it over and it did work so I tried again. It didn't work that time either but I lost consciousness and woke up in my house, still in this time but now with my house here."

"Well what does that mean? Why have I come here?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, you understand, but my mood has been slipping lately. Not nearly like it did last time, but in the same general direction. I believe that whoever or whatever brought me here decided they'd bring you and see if it perked me up," I said.

"Do you mean I've been shanghaied to serve as your companion?" she asked.

"I don't know why you were put here, but I think it was to see if it would improve my performance, shall we say. You weren't necessarily put here to be my companion. I think you were put here to see how I would react to your presence.

"You are very much physically attractive to me. I'd even go so far as to say that physically you're my ideal woman," I said.

"Let me tell you something. I'm not a rorschach card to be waved in front of a slavering redneck's nose. I'm not about to be manipulated for your amusement," she said.

"Ok."

"What?" she asked.

"I said, ok."

"Good, I'm glad that you understand. So now, send me back to where I belong," she said.

"Are you completely stupid, or just a little slow on the uptake?" I asked.

If looks could kill, I'd be done worrying about all this shit.

"There's no need for you to insult me. I'm sure a companion would improve your life, but I'm not the one. I thank you for the compliment but I don't have time for this, so save us both some time and send me back to my proper place.

"I don't find you to be physically attractive and I don't intend to wait around to see if you grow on me, and I fail to see why you think you can insult me for it," she said.

"Ok, I understand now. You're not stupid; you're just slow to catch on. If I wanted to send you back, which looks more likely than you might imagine, I couldn't. If I had any control in this I'd have sent myself back, six months ago. Do you think I'm staying here because I like it?" I asked.

"Well obviously."

"Aren't you a modern woman, a self starter, completely in charge of your life?" I asked.

"I like to think I am," she said.

"Then why are you assuming the man is in control?" I asked.

That stumped her for a minute, and the expression on her face went through three or four remarkable changes.

"But that's just impossible. How could this happen?" she asked.

"That, as they used to say on television, is the sixty-four thousand dollar question."

"Be that as it may, I'm not going to be your little playmate."

"There are so many things that I want to say right now that it is really difficult to choose which one.

"I'll settle for saying that you will if I want you to be. No, that isn't the best way to put it. You don't have any choices sums it up even better I think.

"You look to be five foot six or somewhere close. I'm six two. I'd say you weigh one twenty at the very maximum - I weigh two twenty. You probably do a little exercise two or three times a week to stay in shape. I've been here six months, biting and scratching to make a living.

"Even if you're an accomplished devotee of some type of martial art, which I don't believe for a minute, if I want to fuck you, I can hold you down and fuck you. Anytime.

"There are no police you can call. The only punishment I'd get for the crime is whatever damage you can inflict while it's in progress," I said.

"You wouldn't!"

"You're probably right, but I don't have to. I can simply ride off and you'll follow me home, if I go slowly enough for you to keep up.

"If I wanted to make you, you'd beg for food and promise me anything to get it, but I don't even have to do that. I'm going to help you onto my horse behind me and carry you off into the sunset. Feed you and basically take care of you.

"I might let you help around inside the house a little, but it won't be much. I want you to stay beautiful. I don't want my woman to have calluses on her hands and I don't want her fair skin sunburned.

"I've only got one bed so you'll have to sleep in it with me, but I won't try to take advantage of that. Sooner or later, and I'm guessing sooner, you'll reach across under the covers to play with my dick and then when you have it good and hard you'll spread your legs and pull me over between them.

"Then again, I might get tired of the game and just roll over and fuck you," I said.

"None of that will ever happen," she said.

"Ok, thanks for the fantasy," I said, nudging Jack with my heels, but making sure he was walking slowly.

While I moved away I pictured her in my mind. She really was spectacular, with her deep auburn hair and her impossibly fat titties. That was the exact word for them too, they were fat. She had big firm FAT titties. They weren't grotesquely large, like some of the silicone jobs you see on the Internet, but they were as large as any real ones I'd ever seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.