The Education Of Mrs. Connors - Cover

The Education Of Mrs. Connors

Copyright© 2007 by BarbarouSevil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peggy Connors has a wonderful home and a husband to pay for it. Still, there are a few things that she needs to learn. Like how to take satisfaction from life's little things. Or better still, from life's bigger things. And then how to give satisfaction in return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Donna was in a bitchy mood when she slammed the door shut behind her. The flight home had seemed painfully long, and the weather-induced layover in Miami hadn't helped.

But worst of all, it was only Wednesday afternoon. Who'd have thought the bastard would have such a small prick, she thought, and even worse, no idea at all what to do with it. Well, at least I got the first flight out on Monday.

Throwing her bags down in the front hall, Donna went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. As she raised the glass to her lips, though, she glanced out her back window.

Her young nephew Ken was sitting on the edge of the pool with his back to the house, leaning back and taking in the sun. Donna licked her lips and hurried upstairs. It certainly hadn't escaped her notice that Ken was completely naked, and the sight of his well-muscled ass was enough to make her want to see more.

Donna had always suspected that her sister's husband was well-hung, and she hoped that the boy had his father's genes. But what she saw when she arrived at her bedroom window surprised her even more.

"Peggy!" she gasped.

There was her oh-so-proper neighbor Peggy standing in the shallow end of the pool, dressed in a white half-bra, her head riding Kenny's cock like it was a merry-go-round.

"You little bitch," Donna said to herself, smiling admiringly at Peggy's loving work. When Peggy pulled her lips off of Kenny's prick and began to focus her attentions on the youngster's balls, though, Donna's look turned from admiration to envy.

"Fuck!" Donna gulped. "I haven't seen a dick that big since Captain Bill."

She smiled at her fond memory of the airline pilot, and suddenly remembered her video equipment. Wouldn't that be a kick? she thought. She quickly set the equipment up as Peggy went back to work on Kenny's cock.

Donna saw Kenny talking as his older lover performed, and found herself wishing she could hear what he was saying.

One of the flaws of Donna's equipment had been its inability to pick up sound, since she'd never managed to wire her bedroom for sound. She smiled to herself though, as she realized that she was not merely the director of her present film, but could also be the narrator.

Donna began her film by focusing on her own immaculately maintained flower beds, Kenny's rake and hoe lying neatly in front of them.

"The day's work is done," she whispered into the microphone. "The youthful gardener has carried out the orders of the lord of the manor and laid down his tools for the day. Now it's time to use a different tool, and time to put his lord's beautiful mistress under his own orders."

The camera swung to reveal Peggy in full fellatio, her beautiful cheeks hollowed out as she stretched her lips to swallow the young man's massive organ to the hilt. Donna continued her narration.

"'Suck my cock, Lady Peggy, ' young Kenneth orders, reveling in his own chance to play the master. Lady Peggy's lord is often away on business of state, and Lady Peggy gets lonely in the stately house. She eagerly obeys her young lover's commands, licking and slurping at his huge organ. Her large, milky white breasts heave under the thin fabric hugging them to her chest. She can feel the cock grow even harder.

"'You're doing such an excellent job, Lady Peggy, ' he continues, holding her hair. 'You seem to like serving even more than being served.'

"Lady Peggy continues to bob up and down, her eyes betraying her forbidden wish to have her will bent to that of the young master."

Donna watched as the muscles in Kenny's back tightened, a sign that her young nephew was about to shoot his wad. Would Peggy swallow it? she wondered, her eyes glued to the scene.

"Kenneth holds Lady Peggy's head in place as his young cock explodes inside her mouth. The glamorous noblewoman gives in to her basest desires, swallowing every drop of the precious fluid which pours from the thick rod in her mouth."

Finally, Donna couldn't stand it any longer. Leaving her video equipment running, she hurried back to her bedroom.

Outside, Peggy finally pulled her mouth off of Kenny's cock.

Fuck, she thought, it's still hard. It wasn't too surprising, though. After giving Kenny a blow job on Sunday after church, Peggy had seen little of the youngster until that very afternoon, when he had "asked" her to appear at the pool dressed in a lacy demi-cup bra and an almost non-existent white G-string that he'd brought with him. Kenny got to his feet and reached down, grabbing Peggy's wrists and effortlessly pulling her up to stand in front of him.

"Time for some sun," he said, sitting down on one of the long chairs surrounding Donna's pool. Peggy took the adjacent chair, lying down on her stomach in order to tan her next-to-naked ass. She slowly began to relax as the warmth dried off the pool water and seeped into her body.

"Is this a private party, or is anyone invited?"

The voice of a third person jolted both Peggy and Ken.

"Aunt Donna!" Ken cried, alarmed that his aunt, his step-mother's sister, had caught him in flagrante delicto, at her own pool, and with her neighbor.

Peggy's initial panic had subsided. Turning her head, she saw that Donna, dressed in the briefest black string bikini, was clearly interested in more than the use she and Kenny had been making of the pool. The blonde's eyes were locked on the youngster's still erect cock, her moist lips parted.

"Bad trip?" Peggy asked calmly.

"I'd've been better off staying here," Donna said hungrily. "Much better off."

Before her nephew could react, Donna threw one leg over the chair, her back to his face.

"Like I said before," she said throatily, "is this an open party?" Donna reached down and undid the strings on her bikini, throwing the thin piece of fabric aside. Peggy watched Kenny's eyes widen as his aunt's shapely ass settled down on his washboard stomach.

"I haven't had a real cock all month," Donna groaned, taking Kenny's organ in both hands. She slid down Kenny's stomach and pressed his cock against her wet slit.

Kenny looked over at Peggy and smiled. He slowly reached up and tugged the strings on Donna's bra. The blonde's tits burst free of their containment.

"Naughty nephew," Donna teased, squeezing her boobs between her upper arms as she continued to rub Kenny's cock against her wetness. "OH!"

Donna felt Kenny's strong pull on her bikini strings. Before she knew it, she was laying back on her nephew's chest, feeling his strong, young hands massaging her firm, ripe titflesh.

"Oh, yesssss," Donna purred, writhing with pleasure. "Fuck my pussy, Kenny. Oh, please, Kenny, fuck me!"

Donna finally couldn't take any more delay. Reaching down, she guided Kenny's missile into her sopping wet cunt.

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned. "Sweet Jesus, what a big cock! Ooooh, yessssss!"

Kenny raised himself slightly off of the chair and began to flex his powerful abs, sliding his dick slowly in and out of his aunt's box. The blonde went wild, moaning wordlessly as she got one of the best fuckings of her life.

Peggy looked on as Kenny continued to ravish her neighbor. The brunette knew from personal experience how long Kenny could hold back his eruption. And since she'd drained his cock no more than ten minutes ago, Peggy knew that Donna was in for a nice, long ride.

After Donna had experienced her fifth and noisiest climax of the afternoon, though, the blonde was spent. Her limp body had long since stopped trying to keep pace with her nephew's thrusts.

Donna wasn't sure she could take much more, and she knew her cunt muscles weren't up to the task of giving her nephew the release he needed.

"Fuck..." she whispered between gasps, "fuck me in the ass..."

Kenny suddenly stood up, his grip on Donna's waist holding the blonde against him. Peggy watched in amazement as he stepped away from the chair and laid Donna's torso on a waist-high picnic table, the older woman's legs splayed wildly on the ground as her breasts were pressed flat against the glass table top.

Donna groaned as Kenny pulled out of her, and then whimpered when she felt his big prick slide between the cum-soaked cheeks of her ass and press against her asshole.

"Want it in the back door, Aunt Donna?" Kenny asked.

"Yes," Donna nodded, reaching back to slap her quivering right buttock with her hand, "fuck me in the ass!"

The youngster's dick was coated with the viscous fluids of Donna's spending, and after the head pushed through the tiny opening, it slid easily inside the blonde's ass.

"Oh, God," moaned Donna, "come in my ass."

She didn't have to wait long. Her tight rectum soon began to milk Kenny's cock.

Kenny smiled as his cock finished filling his aunt's ass. Finally, he pulled out, his long dick finally limp.

"Very nice, Aunt Donna," he smirked, slapping his aunt on the rump. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna borrow your shower."

Kenny picked up his clothes and headed into the house. As soon as he was inside, Peggy helped her friend into one of the chairs.

"God," panted the sweating blonde, "what a fucking horse! Were you doing that all weekend while I was gone?"

"Actually," Peggy blushed, "we started before you'd left."

"Shit," Donna sighed. The blonde quickly fell asleep, and Peggy soon joined her.

The two women awoke later to find a fully dressed Kenny standing over them, a flower in each hand.

"Ladies," he said, bowing to each and handing each a flower, "if you'll excuse me, I have to head home. I had a lovely afternoon."

"Me, too," Donna purred.

Peggy lowered her eyes and blushed again as Kenny headed for his truck.

Donna had a big grin on her face as she waited for Peggy by the pool the next morning. Even though it was Kenny's day off, the brunette had dressed to kill, wearing a shimmery electric green maillot that emphasized both her ample breasts and her long legs.

"Hello, slut," Donna laughed.

"Hello, yourself," Peggy smiled, sitting down next to her. "Aunt slut."

"So tell Aunt Slut everything," Donna said.

Peggy related the whole story, leaving out only the part where she'd been in Donna's bedroom, watched her tape, and masturbated herself before borrowing Donna's black sheath -- thank God I returned it the next day, she thought -- and Kenny's blackmail.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.