Freedom Denied - Cover

Freedom Denied

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Woman kidnapped whilst travelling from USA to Europe and her adventure...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Whilst she slipped into unconsciousness, Mandi was not aware of the preparations that were going on for her next surrender of her will. Behind the scenes twenty-five strapping males were being coached by Adam; and finally the two Tattooed ladies were sent in with the freezing cold hose.

Mandi woke with a start as the icy cold water soaked her skin; Adam stepped forward saying "You want this trial to be over, bitch!"

Mandi although she was down as far from beaten, she still planned for her chance to escape and to turn the tables on Adam, but she realised that till the chance presented itself she would have to go along with whatever they planned for her. But she gritted her teeth as she thought of the chance see Adam being fucked up the arse by the same sized cock as that which had recently fucked her pussy.

"Yes, I want this over" she mumbled "and I will do whatever you tell me to, in order to avoid further punishment!" she lied.

"Ok then, Bitch" Adam added, "here is your final task, to service all these guys in whatever way they want!" he continued, "when the last once is satisfied you will be free from any more of our demands!" he coyly added.

Mandi's heart leapt at the sound of this, were they really going to let her go if she serviced these few guys! Would she really be able to carry on with her tour of Europe without being molested any further? She almost let her defences down, but the gnawing feeling in the back of her mind, kept telling her that they would not be able to let her go in case she reported them for rape and group torture.

Her joy was short lived as she saw, what appeared to be a never-ending line of guys entering the room; she stopped counting them at thirteen and wished she had never agreed to the deal. The first guy stepped forward and displayed his five inch cock demanding she suck him till he was hard and he wanted to fuck her pussy. She thought that her pussy still would not have returned to its normal size since the big fat black cock earlier and she wondered how this puny small dick was going to get any friction whilst fucking her cunt to make it spurt.

Never the less she sucked him hard and to be honest she hardly felt him inside her still stretched pussy but she did feel him shoot up her. The next guy presented a similar sized prick but maybe just a bit fatter, for her to suck and he fucked her up the arse, pulling out just in time to spray his seed all over her back. Quickly he was replaced with a slightly bigger prick but still a thin model, hardly anything to write home about she thought to herself.

So it went on as the men came up her, or over her and left, each time the pricks were getting longer or thicker and she soon got the message that the bigger cocks would be nearer the end of the line, each larger cock using the previous load of cum as lubrication. She had reached male number eight before she even started to feel them fucking her cunt or arse.

She imagined that there were maybe twenty guys in total so she was nearly half way and although she was beginning to look a cum slut mess, she was not yet reaching that critical point where her own climax was building. It suddenly struck her that she felt not like a woman but a walking talking wanking machine, there for the good of the males and not to enjoy herself. With this thought fastened in her mind, she decided to roll with the punches and hope to get it finished with quickly; She even decide to use some vocal encouragement to persuade them to speed up their cum shots.

She lost count of the guys that had fucked her by now and tried to concentrate on those still to come, she figured maybe five more remained, but soon realised she had miscalculated as there was still no end to the guys queuing to slip their pricks in to her. Her jaw began to ache and her tongue began to go numb at all the cocks she had been sucking to make erect.

Suddenly she saw that she was done to only black guys remaining, and the smallest cock of these was eleven inches by three inches wide, she seemed to buck up at this sight and eagerly sucked on the first one. As soon as he was hard, he moved to between her legs and the next one now stepped in to be sucked. She felt her anal ring being stretched as she opened her throat to accept another proud black cock into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.