Freedom Denied - Cover

Freedom Denied

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Woman kidnapped whilst travelling from USA to Europe and her adventure...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Mandi had been used and abused for some three hours by these guys, when Adam entered the room and blew a whistle. The guys grabbed Mandi and immediately retied her binds before grabbing their clothes and disappearing; Adam approached Mandi without her seeing the ball gag in his closed hand. Seconds later the foul smelling and tasting gag was forced into her mouth and the straps tightened.

Adam delighted in telling Mandi of the sponge interior of the object wedged tightly in her throat, but more importantly of the soaking it had had for the last six hours in the urine tank of the women slaves here at the centre. (Adam stressed the word centre as if it was his pride and joy). He also took great pains to explain that as she salivated the urine trapped in the sponge would mix with her saliva and eventually trickle in to her stomach. Laughing he said it would be like taking the world's longest piss as it has been known to go on for several hours.

Mandi unable to utter an intelligible response looked wide eyed and scared. Further discouraging events unfolded when Adam produced Mandi's own mobile phone asking "Is your company's number in here?"

Mandi, unable to answer and bound in such a way that she could not struggle very well, felt the tears welling in her eyes as she realised that he latest chance of being listed as missing in London was quickly disappearing. A quick text message later and Adam left the room laughing like a hyena. In the lonely solace of her predicament, Mandi began to realise that fate and circumstances had conspired against her. She could now see no way of getting out of this mess in the near future; but she promised herself at the first opportunity to make good her escape she would make sure she took it and vowed to seek full revenge of Adam, who she now despised more than any other male in the world.

Suddenly her concentration was interrupted by two tattooed ladies entering the room and approaching they began untying her wrist straps; Mandi pretended to be so drowsy that she hoped they would be lax in their handling of her. At what she perceived as the right moment, she thrust out her arms with all the strength she could muster and managed to knock the two women over. She then turned and began to run as fast as she could towards the open door. In her mind she was running in quicksand and the strides became heavier and slower as she ran. She was going to make it, only three more strides and she would be out of this room and home free.

As she passed through the doorway everything suddenly went black, immediately after she had felt this heavy thud in her stomach. She did not register falling to the floor as she was out cold. The two women then gathered themselves up and grabbed her dragging her back into the room. The hose of freezing water soon began to revive Mandi; Adam stood laughing over her shaking his head as he did so.

"Tut, you should know better than to think you could escape so easily, and now you will need to be punished for your foolishness" He insisted.

At this he clapped his hands and three guys carried into the room, a full standing stock with leg spreader; placing it carefully on a set mark they fastened the unit to the floors with heavy bolts. Mandi was then dragged over to the stocks, still unable to struggle her wrists were placed in the stocks and her head forced into the central retaining hole, she remembered hearing the sickening thud as the two halves of the stocks were locked shut. Next her legs were forced apart and placed in the leg spreaders. This caused her head to jerk back and her breathing became a little restricted.

Less than three inches in front of her face was the maniacal laughing face of Adam; "I suppose I should offer you the choice of quick or slow!" he commented.

Mandi tried to speak but the ball gag prevented her as did the awkward angle that her head was being forced into by the height of the stocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.