Caprice - Cover

Caprice

Copyright© 2007 by Giselle Porter

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the Goddess of Chance teams up with an unlikely ally to fulfill the terms of a lost wager, chaos, deceit, danger and passion lurk just beneath the waves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Rough   Group Sex  

"Feeling better, Lark?"

Despite his resentment, the pirate couldn't help a reluctant nod. His skin, free of the filth of weeks, no longer itched constantly. With his hair scoured clean and pulled back with a leather thong and clean clothing, he felt almost human again. The bath had also rid him of the lingering drunkenness, leaving a persistent ache behind his eyes.

"Good. Now, shall we find a place to discuss the terms of our partnership?"

"If you insist." He caught the sudden gleam of white teeth and the woman at his side laughed, linking her arm lightly through his.

"Oh, I do. Tell me, what is the best inn that this port possesses?"

"The Lily," he replied. "At least, that's where the merchants and such put up."

"Do they have a game room?" There was a restrained thread of excitement in her voice, and he looked at her speculatively.

"I think most every inn in this hole has a game or two," he said shortly. "Dice and the like." He felt her take a deep breath that escaped in a little pleased laugh.

"Then lead on, Captain, to the Lily. We'll eat and drink- and talk."

The Lily was indeed the finest inn in the port, a full three stories of white-washed walls and clean, airy rooms. The proprietress, a swarthy Irishwoman with forearms as thick as cured hams and a brisk way of doing business stopped them at the door.

"Not you, Larkin. I've no more rooms for you to destroy tonight."

"Now, Katie, I never-"

"It's Mary, you blarneying fool, and I've no use for you and your doxy here. I'll tell you the truth, I've no rooms to let!"

"Perhaps not a room, but I will wager our right to stay in your fair inn that you have a set of rooms with a parlor available." His companion stepped forward, pushing back her hood. The lanterns burning at the door fell on a lovely gamine face crowned with a wealth of pale brown hair and striking golden eyes. Larkin frowned. There was something eerily familiar about the woman's heart-shaped countenance and mischievous smile.

"And how would you know that?" Mary crossed her arms over her generous bosom and looked the other woman up and down. "You don't look like a common sort. What are you doing with Lark?"

"I've commissioned Captain Larkin to command a ship for me." Larkin's eyebrows rose slightly. "And I suppose you do have such a suite available?"

"I do." Mary admitted it grudgingly. "But it'll be paying in advance if you're green enough to hire that drunkard for a captain."

"This should cover it." A pair of golden guineas appeared like magic in his benefactress' hand, and Mary stood aside to let them pass.

"Supper's over," she began, only to be cut off abruptly by the alto purr.

"I trust you'll have a suitable cold dinner sent up, Mistress Malone. I've heard tales of your cooking that have made me envious of your customers." Baffled, the innkeeper stumbled for an answer as she was met with a dazzling smile. "And a bottle of a good red wine, if you would. I find that ale disagrees with me, and Captain Larkin has developed an aversion to rum."

"First I heard of it," Mary muttered, but found herself escorting the lady and her companion up the stairs to her best rooms. She opened the chamber door and stepped aside to allow them to pass, adding that she would have her maid come up and lay a fire in the parlour.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.