A Night at the Docks - Cover

A Night at the Docks

by eciad

Copyright© 2007 by eciad

Erotica Sex Story: One evening, at the end of summer, when nights turned dark again, I found myself walking by the docks. I was far from home, drunk and tired, and passing a park bench had me thinking about just kicking in and having at least a short nap. Had it not been for a very interesting sound from one of the smaller boats right in front of me, I might have just fallen asleep there and then. I listened again. A woman was moaning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   .

One evening, at the end of summer, when nights turned dark again, I found myself walking by the docks. I was far from home with little means of getting there with public transportation, so naturally I was thinking about catching a cab.

I was also quite drunk and passing a park bench had me thinking about just kicking in and having at least a short nap. I was tired and had it not been for a very interesting sound from one of the smaller boats right in front of me, I might have just fallen asleep there and then.

I listened again. A woman was moaning.

I wouldn't say what was going on in the boat was happening in plain view, but once you climbed up on the deck, pressed your face to one of the windows (or port holes, as they call them on boats), and cupped your hands around your face you could see it all as plain as in the middle of the day. Two women, a blond and a brunette -- I decided to call them Ebony and Ivory -- obviously making out.

Ebony was on top of Ivory, a leg between hers, her face buried by her neck and her hand pushed inside her unbuttoned trousers. Probably inside her panties as well judging from how her hand moved and how her friend squirmed and twitched.

It was a wonderful sight and had it not made me so incredibly horny, I might just have stood there letting them go all the way while I watched. Instead I looked around the boat and found a staircase (even though they call them ladder when on boats, even if at least this one looked just like a staircase), at the end of it a door, unmistakably leading to the room (or cabin) where they were.

The only thing between me and the two girls was a door, and I was wondering whether to barge in or sneak in. The thought of not going in at all never even crossed my mind. Intoxication be blessed! In the end I settled on just opening the door and entering.

They heard me and once I've closed the door they were both as tidy as choir girls.

"Did I scare you?" I said. "I didn't mean to."

"Why are you here?" Ebony said. She had scooted so far into the corner I could hardly see her in the shadows. Her friend was caught on the other end of the bed (or bunk, as they call them on boats). She was caught in a steam of moon light, and a glorious sight to behold. I sat bedside her.

"You looked like you could need a hand," I said and I could clearly see her shivering.

"No," Ebony said, "we don't need a hand, and you're trespassing."

I combed my fingers through Ivory's hair. It was silky smooth and my touch made her close her eyes and sigh. "Your friend here seems to disagree," I said and took a sniff on her locks which made her breath catch.

"I made her like that," Ebony mumbled.

"And now I'm gonna take advantage of it," I said, balling my fist in Ivory's hair, making her head roll back and a moan escape her lips. "You can join or watch."

I felt Ivory's hand on my knee. She was in on it alright. She turned her face to me, her eyelids heavy. Perhaps she too was intoxicated.

"What are you doing to me?" she said. Her breath was indeed thick with alcohol.

"Your friend is drunk," I said to Ebony while slowly unbuttoning Ivory's shirt. She was squirming her ass into me in a way that took my attention away from her friend.

"So?"

"You don't sound drunk to me."

"I'm not," Ebony said, "not as drunk as she is."

"Care to explain that to me?"

"She drinks more than I do."

"Or you drank less than she did. You're seducing her aren't you?"

"Uh... no!"

"Yes you are. She's too gorgeous and you had to have a bite of her. Don't you?" No reply. "I bet thats why you're out here in the first place."

"It's not. We ran away."

Ebony walked into the moonlight, towering over me and Ivory. I couldn't see her face, but from her balled fists I assumed she was pretty upset.

"From pigs like you."

I was caressing Ivory's belly, on my way to her breasts, but my hand were still wandering between the waistline of her trousers and the bottom of her bra. When Ebony spoke it stopped.

"Pigs like me?"

"Pigs that abuse her."

Ivory protested and took my hand, pulled it all the way up until it cupped one of her firm breasts. "I love to be abused," she said, squirming until she almost sat in my lap. "I love to feel hard, hot cocks." She squirmed again, no doubt feeling what was growing in my pants.

"I don't think I'm abusing her," I said, holding Ivory's hips away from me to prevent her from driving me completely out of my mind with her firm, tight ass grinding into me. "I think you're jealous."

"She is," Ivory said.

"I'm not."

"You are too."

"Am not!"

"When I and Bobby made out in the girls locker room you were hiding in the toilet rubbing it off."

"I was on the toilet. In the girls locker room. So?"

"Finger-dancing."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know it. Scrolling the mouse wheel. Buffing the box."

"I wasn't."

"Playing with yourself."

"No way!"

"Oh come on! The room stank with pussy, and I know you'd just done it. You were blushing. Still are..."

"Perhaps I was blushing because you were such a slut?"

Ivory giggled. "I felt the pussy-smell."

"You were probably smelling your own goddamned pussy."

I reached down to Ivory's fly, but found it unbuttoned. She had probably not had time or presence to button it up in the first place, if she had found it necessary at all. Ebony backed away a bit and I could see her eyes. "Perhaps you want to smell her pussy?" I said and started to push Ivory's trousers down her legs.

Ebony bit her lower lip and before she could say 'no' or lash out again, Ivory whooped and giggled. "You so want it."

I just grinned and pushed Ivory's trousers further down. "I need a hand here," I said once I couldn't reach further down.

"Give him a hand," Ivory said and leaned back on the bed.

I leaned over her and we shared our first kiss. It was cautious and seeking at first, lips tasting lips, tongue tips caressing gently, but when Ivory moaned and pulled my head to her, I held her harder as well and our kiss became hot and passionate.

Suddenly she whined and pushed my head away. "Please," she said, "undress me!"

I looked down and realized Ebony was already pulling her panties down her long, slender legs. My gaze fixed on her pussy. She was blond alright. A dense mat of blond hairs grew between her legs.

I had an overwhelming desire to touch her, but somehow managed to keep my hands to myself. Ebony was first, and she had the right idea. When I saw her kissing her away along Ivory's thighs nibbling, licking and tasting her friends smooth skin I knew, if I reached down and grabbed her pussy just like that I would have broken the magic for her completely. Women needs to be handled carefully, and they need that care allover their body.

I continued caressing Ivory's belly, however with growing attention to her breasts. I knew Ebony was getting ahead of me in the game, judging from Ivory's increasingly desperate moans she was already licking her pussy, but when I looked down I realized Ebony was far from. She was kissing Ivory's feet!

I reached for Ivory's back, but it seemed she had read my mind when she opened her eyes and smiled. "It opens in the front." She reached down and a moment later her bra unclasped and her wonderful breasts were bared for me. I clasped one in my hand, rolling the nipple between my fingers, while I leaned down and kissed her again.

Ivory moaned and suddenly I felt her hand on my hard-on. She searched a bit before she could wrap her fingers around it through my jeans and start caressing up and down. Even if it wasn't the same as a real hand-job it was still very nice, and I ached for returning the favor, but when I looked down, Ebony had that part of Ivory's anatomy in full control. She was licking and biting her upper thighs now, shifting from one to the other, and back. I could only imagine how it felt for Ivory, when she did that. Ebony's breath, coming in hard, shallow gasps, must have caressed her still untouched pussy and driven her even more desperate.

I looked into Ivory's eyes and saw her need. "You want her to lick your pussy?"

Ivory was so horny speech was beyond her and all she could manage was whining mewls. I looked at Ebony and saw hesitation, even fear in her eyes. Her mouth was a decimeter from Ivory's crotch but it seemed she was unable to go further. I reached down and caressed her hair. "You love the smell, don't you?"

She didn't shake her head, nor did she nod, but I took her still being there, a mere ten centimeters from Ivory's pussy, as a 'yes.'

"I won't tell, and she won't," I said, reaching to the back of her head.

"I'm not..."

I pulled her toward Ivory's crotch. She resisted at first but when Ivory felt her cheeks against her thighs she started crying out in pleasure and her hands joined mine on Ebony's head, trying to pull her closer.

Ebony closed her eyes, slid forward the last centimeters and closed her mouth over Ivory's crotch, sending her body into a shaking arch of pleasure. I slid up in the bed until I could resume my attentions Ivory. Her eyes were closed, her jaws clenched, and I could see the muscles on her neck working to keep a scream inside.

I nibbled her ear. She exhaled and relaxed a bit. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "I'm so close," she said.

I smiled at her, and turned down to Ebony. "Use your fingers," I said.

She looked up at me and grinned. A few seconds later I could see in Ivory's eyes exactly what was happening. They widened until they were big as saucers, then she shut them hard. She grunted. Her hands grasped the beddings. Her hips jerked. "She's gonna make me cum," she said sobbing, "She's gonna make me..." Her body twitched and tensed. A wail escaped her. Then she seemed to relax, but a second later her body arched again and another scream passed her lips.

She was whining and squirming for several more seconds before she pushed Ebony away from her and sat in the bed. Shivers still passing through her body on occasion. "God," she said, a soft mumble, "I..." Her eyes fell on my crotch. "I think I..." She looked at Ebony.

"I'm sorry, Emma," she said, "I..."

"I know," Emma/Ebony said and smiled at me. "Your turn now."

"We'll return the favor," Ivory said and pushed me down on my back. "Just relax."

"Okay," I said and did as instructed.

Emma started working on my jeans while Ivory got rid of my sweater and T-shirt. "You still have me boiling," she said, caressing her lips from my neck to my ear, leaving a cold, wet trace. "Why don't you feel it for yourself?"

I reached down to her thigh just in time to feel her raising her top leg.

"I'm all yours," she said.

I slid my hand between her legs and found incredibly soft hairs concealing her hot center. I stroked a finger over her slit until she opened for me, wet and hot.

"Oh yeah," she mumbled as I squeezed her thick pussy lips and pulled gently. "You've got me boiling over already, keep doing that..."

At that moment Emma's attention to me became impossible to ignore. Not that I was inclined to, but Ivory noticed my mind wandered and when she looked down she giggled. "That's it," she said, "lick his balls."

I couldn't agree more. However, Emma had greater plans. She slid her mouth from the base of my cock to its head, then she took the head in her mouth. The moment when I had to conjure up all my will power to keep from shooting off right there and then arrived. Fortunately it also passed without incident, and I was able to return some of my attention to Ivory.

Ivory had not been lying about boiling over though and as soon as I got a finger inside her, she clasped her thighs around my hand, her head fell down by my neck and she started squirming and grinding on my hand. "Oh God," she whispered, "Oh God."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.