The Overlords' Gambit - Cover

The Overlords' Gambit

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Oceanus' rapid rise to power after its consolidation was instrumental in reviving what had been a declining market, namely slavery. Oceanus helped redefine the scope and structure of the slave trade, even down to the very basics such as the primary uses for slaves and how slaves were procured.

While a complete discussion of the history of slavery in Narlass is beyond the scope of this document, a summary is relevant to understanding how Oceanus had influenced it.

About a millennium ago, slavery had its roots in the basic need for labor, or as a means of exacting punishment on a conquered foe. Usually the two went hand-in-hand, save for some parts of Narlass where slavery was the only option for the poor. Some nations practiced sexual slavery, some did not. With the refinements made to Magic and the invention of the means of imbuing spells on blue pearls, soon slaves were no longer needed for labor. It was cheaper and easier to perform the same duties with Magic than it was to keep a slave in food and shelter.

Slavery soon became a niche market, reserved more for the higher classes, either as a sign of conquest over another, general prestige, or to provide for sexual needs. Yet as the years passed and the culture changed, using a fellow Narlassi as a slave slowly became distasteful to many.

Just prior to the founding of Oceanus, a breakthrough in Portal technology allowed the opening of Portals to other planes. The existence of such parallel planes had been theorized for some time but never proven until then. The Overlords, at the time on a decline and threatened with obscurity due to a fading market, seized upon this and began experimenting with the concept of capturing young men and women from other worlds.

It was soon discovered that this was a far more palatable option than enslaving a fellow Narlassi, especially when it was discovered that no parallel plane yet found has Magic in any great degree. The Overlords' fortunes quickly rebounded after the formation of the Oceanus nation. The Nobility of the new empire, looking for some way to reclaim prestige they had lost in accepting a "demotion" from Royalty to Nobility, were very open to the idea of taking on slaves as a sign of their high status.

As the Nobility were in no need of labor, the slave's role quickly became primarily focused on sexual services and general companionship. The Overlords responded to this, and based their slave training around skills of sexual gratification. Over the last two centuries, this has led to a cultural dichotomy between the commoner and the Nobility. While among the commoners, clothing styles were conservative and matters of sex were considered private, the Nobility flouted their sexual openness, keeping slaves unclothed and having trysts in open view of others...


"Amanda?"

Amanda sighed and glanced towards the window. The sky had deepened to indigo above the dark waters of the ocean. Distant clouds at the horizon glowed in fading purple embers. She pushed herself up, having been lying on her stomach as she looked over the scroll before her.

Sirinna could tell that Amanda was not looking forward to this, and she gave her charge a sympathetic smile. At the same time, she spoke with a serious tone of voice. "Now, Amanda, make sure you behave properly for Master Lanno tonight," she said as she bid Amanda to stand before her.

"I always do that, Mistress, you know that," Amanda said a bit more sharply than she had intended.

Sirinna unlocked and detached the other end of the chain from the post. "I'm sorry to harp on it so much, but this close... this close to when you will be sent to your first client..."

Amanda heard the catch in Sirinna's voice. She had to take a deep breath herself to stop from becoming emotional over it again. "I understand, Mistress," Amanda said in a softer voice. "I will please him as best I can."

Sirinna secured the cuffs to Amanda's wrists and snapped the chain lightly. "I shouldn't doubt you anymore, Amanda. You really have shown you can do this. You've really made me proud these past few moons."

Amanda smiled faintly. She understood that Sirinna meant well, but being praised for how good a slave she was did not mean quite as much to her anymore. It was as if she needed something else now to sustain her, but she was not sure what that was.

"I know Master Lanno has proven... difficult for you..."

Hearing that made Amanda feel better. Sirinna was slowly becoming more open and honest with her feelings. Yet it made being sent away even more frustrating, as Amanda felt that she was connecting with Sirinna on an even deeper level than before. It had helped dispel some of the doubts she had been feeling in light of her relationship with Jollis.

"I'll be able to handle him, Mistress. This will be the last time I will have to deal with him for awhile."

"Unless he requests you again tomorrow night."

Amanda paused. "I really hope he doesn't."

Sirinna leaned in close and said in a faint whisper, "I do, too."

Amanda was surprised at this until she saw the knowing smile on Sirinna's face. Amanda began to smile as well. It was a tacit promise that the two of them would have one last time together before Amanda had to leave.

Amanda suddenly felt like she wanted to cry again but she fought it back. She had to be practical. While she wanted to spend time with Sirinna once more, she also needed to have Jollis ask for her one more time before she left. Unfortunately she was not in a position to arrange this herself. She had to hope that he cared enough about her to make the time.

Sirinna had picked up on the surge of emotion from Amanda despite how quickly it had been suppressed. She stepped back, snapping the chain smartly. "No dallying, Amanda. We need to get you to Master Lanno's at once," she said crisply, covering up her own emotions as well as Amanda's.

Amanda understood and nodded, yet there was a strain to her voice as she responded, "Yes, Mistress, I won't delay us."

She swiftly stepped before Sirinna and led the two of them out of the room and into the encroaching night.


"As much as I have enjoyed your hospitality, my dear Roquan," said Doran, pausing to quaff the last of the wine in his goblet. He set the goblet down with a small report on the corner of the desk. "I must get back to my own Manor. While I trust my Trainers to keep things running, I'm very picky about everything being just so. I'm sure you can understand."

"Indeed," replied Roquan with a nod. He had not been away from the Manor himself in years, and he could not imagine being away from it for even a day let alone the half moon that Doran had spent. Rennis used to travel to the D'ronstaq Manor in a similar manner, but even he grew weary of it. He had already returned to his own Manor a few days ago.

Doran uttered a windy sigh. "Roquan, I fear things in Oceanus will never quite be the same again. Not after everything that has happened."

"We need only remove Z'haas from the throne. Once a new leader has been installed..."

Doran shook his head. "No, Roquan, it is no longer as simple as that."

Roquan raised an eyebrow and gestured for him to continue.

"We have taken a course that none before us has ever done. You cannot tell me that will not leave a lasting impression on all involved."

Roquan stepped up to him. "I am taking the action that you yourself wished," he said in annoyance. "Now you tell me you don't believe it to be the correct choice?"

Doran gave his fellow Overlord a sour look. "No, that is not what I am saying. What we have done is necessary. What Lord K'garon will do is necessary. But that does not change the fact."

Roquan was about to answer when there was a soft knock at the door. "Enter."

Jollis slipped into the room and bowed his head respectfully. "Good day to you both, your Lordships." He turned to Doran and smiled. "I am pleased that you continue to grace us with your presence."

Doran laughed at this. "Oh, yes, you're a successful merchant, all right, with a smooth tongue such as yours! As it turns out, I am about ready to leave. My carriage will be at the gate by now to take me to the docks."

"Then I will be disappointed to see you go. It was indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Hrm. I should be thanking you, from some of the things you did for Roquan during the Conclave."

"I will be with you in a moment, Jollis," Roquan said to the merchant before returning his attention to Doran. "I still wish to respond to my cohort's last statement."

Jollis nodded once and stepped off to the side, folding his hands before him and remaining silent.

"What is there to respond to, Roquan?" said Doran crossly. "We have done the only thing we could do."

"If there had been another way..."

"Yes, but even if there had been, you know why we cannot take it!"

Roquan nodded solemnly.

The Emperor had already spilled blood, not once but twice. Even though it was the blood of people they barely knew, it mattered not. What mattered was the deed and what it represented. Even in the worst of times, never had an Emperor resorted to such brutal tactics. Even if he had given the people a trial that was largely staged, at least there would have been a semblance of justice being dispensed.

Doran shook his head. "The Emperor has made this decision for us. I can only thank you for seeing it through."

Jollis raised an eyebrow slightly but remained silent.

Roquan sighed through his nose, his lips pressed tightly together. "I did not care for the price."

Doran rolled his eyes. "Really, Roquan, one would think that you have an attachment to that infernal girl."

Roquan's eyes darkened. "That 'infernal' girl as you so blithely refer to her was instrumental in unveiling the conspiracy at the Conclave."

"Yes, yes, I am perfectly aware of that, but ultimately, she is still a slave. Despite her..." Doran gestured vaguely. "... problem."

By this time it was clear to Jollis that the two of them were speaking of Amanda. She had been offered as "payment" in a transaction. He quelled whatever emotion this would generate in him, for this was not the time for it. He needed clear thinking now to determine what it was that had been "purchased" in such a manner.

"I am aware of that," said Roquan.

"You cannot continue to be so protective of her, no matter what your reasons are, " Doran said, adding the last phrase when it appeared Roquan would object again. "Yes, she is young and inexperienced, but if Duric wants her, he should have her, if it means we get his assistance in the bargain."

Roquan was silent and unmoving.

Doran tilted his head and took another step towards Roquan. "Unless you intend to go fielding your own army? The Army of the Overlord! Hah! I'd love to see that!"

"Now you are just being ridiculous, Doran."

"Maybe so, but it proves my point. What needs to be done is something out of our expertise. You did the right thing by aligning with Duric."

Jollis watched and listened impassively. Yet his mind was racing. Something was happening that was most unexpected. And most unfortunate, if he were guessing right. This could place his plans in jeopardy.

And to add to the problem, Amanda was about to be whisked away from the Manor. It was the worst possible timing. And he believed that, had he not let his sense be addled by his feelings, he would have seen this coming.

"And yet now you tell me that the face of Oceanus will be changed forever."

Doran paused and brought his hands together as if in prayer."I didn't say that the changes would be bad."

"It has been my experience that change is always bad for someone."

"I do not see the Overlords coming apart at the seams if that's what you're worried about. But expect the relationship between the Overlords and the Nobility and the Imperium to change. Our little games that we play amongst each other may be nearing an end."

Roquan gave Doran an inquisitive look. "And how can that be a bad thing?"

Doran smiled slightly. "Now you're starting to get it." He raised a finger. "But... can you handle giving up some of your prestige? I don't mean you personally, but what comes to you from the title 'Overlord.' It may not mean quite as much anymore when this is over."

"Overlords will still have their place," Roquan said firmly. "We will still be doing what we do best: training and contracting slaves. That is my life. That has always been my life. What we have had to do now, first with the Conclave and now this, is not what I wanted to do when I first took possession of this Manor from my ailing father. I wish to get this period of my life over with so I can return to what I know best."

Doran nodded earnestly. "As do I, Roquan. But will the forces of history allow us, hmm? That remains to be seen."

Doran turned away before Roquan could reply, making it clear that he was growing weary of the conversation. "I must go, but I will be in touch, as will Rennis. He has had the unenviable task of keeping an eye on Gronnus."

Jollis did not react to this statement, but made careful note of it.

Roquan raised an eyebrow. "Is he being suspected of collusion again?"

"We don't know for certain," replied Doran. "All I know is what some of Uridon's merchants have said."

Roquan frowned at this and turned to Jollis.

"Yes, your Lordship?" Jollis said at once, smiling slightly.

"Have you heard of anything odd going on around Gronnus' Manor from your contacts, Jollis?" asked Roquan.

"No, your Lordship, I have not. Admittedly they do little business with him. Do you wish me to inform them to keep a closer eye on his Manor?"

Roquan nodded. "That would be a good idea given the circumstances. You will forgive me if I do not divulge the exact details of why I feel the need for surveillance on him."

Jollis nodded once. "If it is important to your efforts, that is sufficient. Your word is good enough for me, as always."

Jollis hoped this small stroke of luck would help his fortunes. At least now his contacts could remain close to Gronnus' Manor without looking suspicious. It would make it easier to carry out the clandestine slave deals with the Overlord.

"Your efforts will likely be overkill, Roquan," said Doran. "No one is telling Gronnus anything."

"Let's make sure that it stays that way."

Doran nodded in agreement. "I must be on my way. Good day to you, Roquan. And to you, Jollis."

Roquan watched Doran leave before turning to Jollis. "What do you have for me today, Jollis?"

"Ah, but perhaps I should be asking you the same thing," Jollis said with a small smile.

Roquan retrieved the empty goblet from the corner of the desk. "Things have been happening very quickly of late, Jollis. I was going to appraise you of the situation very soon."

"This is understandable. But I am curious. Your talk with the other Overlord suggested you have already turned to another for help."

Roquan did not detect any reproach or disappointment in the merchant's voice, which he took as a good sign. One issue he had in the back of his mind was Jollis taking offense at not being considered first. Nevertheless, he felt the need to express the thought outright.

"No slight to your abilities is intended."

"And none is taken."

Roquan considered for a moment. "I am curious now, Jollis. Did you come to me with news of a new inroad into our problem of the Emperor?"

"I was coming to inform you that my cohorts have manged to make contact with another potential rebellious element within the Imperium, one that feels strongly enough about what happened to Gondas to assist in a new plot against the Emperor." He paused for a moment as silence followed his statement, the Overlord giving him a brooding look. "Can I assume from what I have heard that you consider this inadequate now?"

Roquan looked into the goblet idly for a few moments before turning away from the merchant, pausing in thought before speaking again in a voice heavy with regret. "If the... incident with Gondas had not turned out as it did, I would consider your option. I would consider anything that would avoid bloodshed. But that has failed. Blood has been spilled. It has taken me some time to realize this, but there is unfortunately only one answer to that."

Jollis considered solemnly. "You are to engage in a military campaign, then."

Roquan set the goblet down and folded his arms tightly, turning back towards the merchant. "Regretfully, yes."

It was as Jollis had feared. He should have realized that the Emperor's extreme actions would have consequences like this. Again, had he not let himself be distracted...

And yet, this was not the most disturbing aspect. What truly troubled him was the Emperor's motivations. Why did he feel so threatened that he needed to react with such a brutal hand? Despite some of the things the Overlords have said about Z'haas, and despite his own encouragement of it, Jollis did not believe the Emperor to be insane. Yet these actions would indicate he was, unless there was another reason for it that Jollis did not know.

It was this unknown factor that worried him.

"Most distressing," Jollis said softly.

"I do not like it either, but the Emperor has left us no alternative. I realized that only after the true implications of what the Emperor has done set in. I should have realized it when he had spilled blood the first time with his purge."

"But you will meet with violence with more violence."

Roquan stared at Jollis for a moment. The statement had been made in a neutral tone of voice, so the Overlord took it at face value. "To attempt to do anything further by clandestine means would be to condemn more to death if they fail. Conspirators have nothing but secrecy to protect them. Soldiers have weapons with which to defend themselves."

Jollis knew this was a rationalization. The Overlord did not want to pursue this course of action. He was being pushed along this path by both the other Overlords and the desire for a quick end.

There was also a cultural factor to consider. Jollis knew it was there, but did not think it was as strong in modern times. It was said that once your adversary has shown a willingness to spill blood, you must do the same to avoid appearing weak. Unfortunately, it was usually not enough to simply show the willingness.

Another failure on his part.

"I take it you are not rallying men to your banner directly, you Lordship?" asked Jollis.

Roquan shook his head. "Lord Duric K'garon will provide that. As well as leadership of the army itself. It would be better to have a Noble at its head than an Overlord."

Jollis nodded once. Yes, this was indeed most distressful. The one thing that Duric had against him was time. He had an uneasy feeling that Duric would overcome this.

If things were left as they are, the odds were against the Emperor. Jollis could guess what the shrewd Duric would attempt: a strike at the Imperium when the Emperor's army was marching on Colos. Victory would be a trivial matter.

Naturally, Jollis could warn the Emperor ahead of time via Gronnus. But now Jollis knew that he had to rethink his analysis of Z'haas. He could not risk informing the Emperor too soon. Z'haas had already proven that he can take extreme action if it suits him. Inform the Emperor too soon, and he might strike preemptively. That would shake the Nobility out of its complacency, and they would strike as one at the Imperium, overwhelming it.

The Emperor must not be allowed to fall. Not easily. Finding the right action to take at the right moment was going to take time. And with as swiftly as things were now moving, time was something he had in short supply.

"If there is anything I can do to assist in this endeavor, please let me know," said Jollis.

"At the moment, all I can ask is that you continue to keep the Manor supplied with what it needs for the lowest possible cost," Roquan said. "At the moment, this is Duric's game. As Doran had said, this is something outside of our venue. It would be best if we simply did not get in Duric's way."

Jollis could tell that the Overlord did not like this. He wanted to be involved in what was happening and hated sending someone else off to do it. Jollis did not like it, either, but for different reasons. Being excluded from the action meant he had little source of intelligence on Duric's moves, and little influence.

But then his thoughts returned to Amanda, and what was to become of her.

It was then that he suddenly realized that having Amanda be given to Duric was a good thing, not a bad one. Now he had more reason than ever to see her one last time before she was sent away.

"My good Overlord, am I given to understand that you will be sending the sweet Amanda to Lord K'garon?" Jollis asked.

"Yes, that is correct. It is part of the deal to secure his support."

"Might I ask a bit of indulgence from you, your Lordship? I have... grown fond of the girl. Might I ask of her services for an evening before she is to be sent away?"

"You will need to work that out with her Trainer Sirinna as you always do. But I have no objection, if that is what you mean."

Jollis bowed his head. "Thank you. I am not versed in the protocol in this area. For all I knew, a slave selected to be sent to a client was sequestered from contact until she left, or was prepared in a special way."

Roquan smiled at this. "Thank you for your concern, Jollis. No, she is free to engage in her normal duties at the Manor. The only preparation that is done is to bathe her. Normally that would be done at the client's location, but where she is being sent by Portal, it will be done here."

"Ah, she is to go by Portal? Then things must be moving fast indeed."

"Yes. Duric indicated that he has only a single moon to prepare."

Jollis had made that estimate as well. He had hoped that he had been in error. A single moon in which to completely reformulate his plans. There could be no less daunting a task to be asked of him.

His original plan had called for stringing the Overlords along with another coup attempt, one far more intricate than the last one, in hopes of gaining more time to finish his own preparations and to escalate tensions further. Now this lay in ruins. He had to find a new way to buy time or speed up his plans.

And above all else, he needed to contact his Master.

Jollis bowed his head. "Then if I am not needed at the moment, your Lordship, I shall excuse myself to tend to my normal duties."

"I am sure I will be calling upon your assistance at some point. I intend to inform Duric of your resourcefulness. I am sure he will want to make use of it as well."

"Ah, but one can hope this will be true. Good day to you, Overlord."

Yes, Jollis could hope, but he knew it would not be the case. From what he knew of Duric, the man already had extensive connections and influence. He would have no need of the merchant Jollis. No, if Jollis wished to gain some insight as to the Noble's plans, he would have to use other means.

And those other means would have to involve Amanda. There was no other choice in the matter.


Amanda was trying very hard not to be scared.

Lanno was somewhere behind her. She couldn't see him and could hear only vague sounds of movement. It was as if he were purposely leaving her in this vulnerable position just to test her. At least she dearly hoped this was only a test of some sort.

She could not move from her position. She was on her knees on Lanno's bed, but tilted forward with her head lying on his pillow, face turned to one side. Her wrists were still bound behind her, as he had told Sirinna to leave the leather cuffs on. Her ass was thrust into the air, her pussy open and vulnerable between her thighs.

Finally she felt Lanno's hands around her hips, and she uttered a gasp.

"You're trembling," Lanno said.

Amanda swallowed. "S-sorry, Master," she said in a quavering voice.

"Do I frighten you, Amanda?"

"No, Master."

"Ah, the correct answer. But not necessarily the true one. No matter."

He gave Amanda's ass a single sharp slap, causing Amanda to flinch and yelp.

"You will not cum until I tell you. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes, Master."

The words were barely out of her mouth when she felt Lanno invade her folds with his tongue.

Amanda shuddered as he stroked her womanhood with broad swipes of his tongue. As nervous as she had been, she had mustered only a slight dampness in her pussy, but now it was not long before she was thoroughly wet. His tongue began gliding over slick flesh, making her rise too quickly. In her anxiety she was finding it difficult to keep the proper muscles tensed.

She whimpered as she continued to climb, her body quivering in betrayal as her pleasure mounted. Finally she managed to gain some measure of control and slowed her rise. As if intent on pushing her to her limits, Lanno changed his approach, teasing her womanhood with constant flicks of the tip of his tongue while his finger played inside her tunnel. Amanda moaned deeply and started to pant.

She drifted upward despite her efforts. She managed to hold herself again, but she was so close to climax that it was excruciating to keep herself from it. Lanno did not let up on her, and her pussy soon ached from both her need and her straining muscles.

He planted his lips against her helpless pussy and sucked at her nub, drawing it into his mouth and clamping his lips around the swollen little knob of flesh. His cheeks dimpled with the effort, tongue whipping back and forth across the tip.

It was too much for Amanda to bear. She uttered a long, strident whimper that became a ragged cry as her pussy throbbed. Lanno tightened his grip on her hips when they jerked, and he licked at her folds in a way to keep her climax going until it nearly exhausted her.

Lanno drew back from her and let go of her hips. "Hmm... I thought I had told you not to cum."

The voice had not been one of admonishment. In fact, the words had been delivered in a very matter-of-fact manner. For some reason, Amanda found that more frightening than actually yelling at her. "I-I'm sorry, Master. I'm still learning about..."

"Amanda," Lanno called out, this time with a bit of sharpness to his voice.

Amanda immediately silenced herself. She understood what she had done wrong at once. She had spoken out of turn. A slave does not explain herself or offer information unless asked. She simply does what she is told to do. She felt she would have remembered that if she had not been so nervous.

He turned away from her and went unnervingly quiet while he cleaned up his face and fingers. He returned to Amanda and clamped his hands around her hips again. "Hopefully your disobedience was momentary." His hand slid around to her backside, kneading the flesh. "But, still, it must be dealt with."

Amanda bit her lip as she sensed Lanno stepping to one side of her. She tried hard not to brace herself.

Lanno's hand drew back and came down with a loud slap against Amanda's ass cheeks. Amanda managed not to cry out, but her body did flinch against the brief sting of pain. The hand came down again and again in a steady rhythm, her cheeks soon glowing pink with punishment. Despite her resolve, Amanda closed her eyes tightly as the number of slaps surpassed ten. She tried to stop herself from counting, but she could not help herself.

Finally, at twenty, he stopped. Amanda was panting lightly, her pussy glistening with renewed arousal despite the lingering sting in her reddened cheeks.

She was still growing increasingly scared despite her arousal. She tried to tell herself over and over that he was not going to hurt her, that he would not possibly risk the wrath of Roquan. Yet it had little effect. Her heart still pounded until her chest ached. She still shivered at even the most fleeting thoughts of what he might do to her.

Lanno was behind her once more, and he squeezed her ass cheeks again. Amanda whimpered softly as they stung, still sensitive from the spanking.

"Now, we'll try again," Lanno said, his hands shifting to her hips. "Do not cum until I tell you."

Amanda panted lightly and braced herself despite everything her training had taught her.

"Amanda?"

"Y-yes, Master, I will not c-cum until you tell me."

"Very good. Now..."

Amanda suppressed a gasp when she felt the head of his cock press at the entrance to her tunnel. His hands tightened around her hips, gripping them like a vise as he pushed his manhood into her. Amanda uttered a strained whimper as his length slid into her, diving deeply into her tight tunnel. She worried again that she might not accept all of him, as deep as he could go from this angle.

Yet Lanno was able to slip every inch of himself into her, until his body pressed tightly against her rear. Amanda's hands clenched behind her back as she tensed her muscles, feeling a sense of fullness that was almost unreal. There was a very faint pressure deep inside her, right where the head of his cock was, and she was sure that was him coming just short of pressing against her cervix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.