The Overlords' Gambit - Cover

The Overlords' Gambit

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

With rank came privilege. This might as well have been the creed by which Janna J'garon lived.

It was evident simply by looking at her as she walked with long, purposeful strides down the wide corridor leading to Duric's suite. With each sweep of a foot forward, bare leg up to the thigh flashed from under the swirling hem of her dress. Traditional attire for an unattached Narlassi woman was a dress that reached at least halfway down the calf. Narlassi style also called for a single, flowing dress billowing loosely over the bodice, but Janna opted to cinch hers at the waist, and to lace the back a little more tightly to show off her bosom.

As she approached the gilded doors that led to the reception area of Duric's suite, she paused and lifted her tresses from her shoulders and let them spill down behind her back. She was a natural honey blonde, but she used a little Magic to tease it to an almost golden hue. She liked to keep it in curls as well. Again, it was different; Narlassi style called for straight hair. But it also gave her an air of innocence. It tended to take people off guard.

It was a tactic, nothing more. Rank did have privilege, but that was not to say she was satisfied with only that.

Janna straightened her dress and pushed open one of the doors before her. She glided into the room, her ruby-red lips curling into a pleasant smile that had a hint of sultriness to them. If she felt any disappointment over Duric's absence, she did not show it. Instead, her gaze smoldered as it fell upon the graceful form of Duric's slave.

"Ah, Tanyee," Janna said smoothly, her smile widening a touch. "Good to see you at the palace again."

Tanyee bowed respectfully from where she stood and smiled. "Thank you, Mistress. I was very happy to be sent back to Master Duric."

"I have no doubt of that. Now, if you would tell your Master that I am here to see him. I believe he is expecting me."

"Yes, Mistress, he instructed me to tell you he was detained and will be with you shortly."

Janna nodded once to Tanyee and took a seat in one of the plush sofas that lined the periphery of the room. She sank into it with a soft sigh, crossing one leg over the other and tossing her head back. Her already deep sapphire eyes seemed to turn a shade darker as her gaze intensified on Tanyee.

"Come here, slave," Janna said, gesturing lazily.

Tanyee dutifully crossed the room and stood before Janna, folding her hands demurely before her and bowing her head slightly.

Janna leaned forward and lay a hand lightly on Tanyee's hip. She slowly ran her fingers up Tanyee's side as she spoke. "Have you been a good girl since you came back to Master Duric?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have. I've tried to be as good as I can."

Janna tilted her head to one side as her hand rose and brushed the side of one of Tanyee's breasts. Tanyee gave Janna an appreciative smile. Janna slid her hand around Tanyee's back. She paused with her hand over one ass cheek, lightly squeezing it. She watched as Tanyee's nipples grew hard, and she listened to the soft sigh that escaped the slave's lips.

"No more of that nasty disobedience you troubled him with before?"

"No, Mistress, none at all. I obey his every wish."

Tanyee's voice grew increasingly husky. Janna let her hand drop to Tanyee's thigh, stroking the outside with just her fingertips. Janna felt her quiver at the touch and heard her breath quicken.

"It's good to hear you say that..." Janna's hand slid between Tanyee's legs. Tanyee immediately parted them, then uttered a soft moan as Janna's fingers played up the inside of one of her thighs. "I would hate to hear you having to be punished. It's so much better to give pleasure instead."

By this time her hand had reached Tanyee's mound. She cupped her hand against Tanyee for a moment longer before letting a finger tease Tanyee's now slick nub.

Tanyee's eyes closed, and she panted lightly as Janna stroked her with a single fingertip.

Janna smiled. She had been glad to hear that Tanyee had been sent back to Duric, and that she had been trouble free since then. Janna rather liked the girl, and though she loved to play the part of the demanding Mistress, she liked to give as much pleasure as she received.

And this was yet another indulgence that she took shameless advantage of since her cousin became governor of Keyas. She had always had a bisexual streak in her since puberty, but "proper" Narlassi women did not do such things openly.

Janna paused, then dipped her finger into Tanyee's tight tunnel and rocked her hand back and forth. Tanyee moaned more urgently. Janna eased a second finger into Tanyee and lay her free hand against Tanyee's hip. Tanyee took the subtle hint and started to rock her hips against Janna's fingers.

"Mmm, yes, you do seem to be a good little girl," Janna purred.

"Uhhn... thank you, Mistress..." Tanyee panted, her head tilting back.

Janna let her mind wander a bit as she enjoyed the soft sounds of Tanyee's mounting pleasure. Could she dare to hope that Duric had called for her for the reason that she wished? He had not taken a keen interest in helping Janna further her ambitions before this.

Janna was not interested in Duric's position. She was sure she made this known to him on numerous occasions. No, she had her sights set further afield, and she felt an opportunity for just that might be dropping into her lap.

This last thought made her look up at Tanyee and grin mischievously. She lay a hand gently against Tanyee's abdomen. Tanyee understood and immediately stopped moving her hips. She opened her eyes and gave Janna a needful look, still panting even after Janna removed her fingers from Tanyee's sex.

Janna slowly rubbed her damp fingers together and sat back on the sofa. She uncrossed her legs and gestured with her hand, first in a twirling motion and then patting her lap.

Tanyee complied with the silent order. She turned her back towards Janna and settled into the woman's lap. She wriggled her hips closer to Janna's body and splayed her thighs, her pussy spreading and glistening in the subdued torchlight of the room.

"Now... just keep being a good girl for me, slave," Janna cooed in Tanyee's ear. She planted a gentle kiss on Tanyee's earlobe, sending a shiver of pleasure down Tanyee's spine.

She pressed her damp fingers against one of Tanyee's nipples. She swirled her fingertips around the erect flesh, coating it liberally and making Tanyee's breath rise to a pant once more. She reached around and did the same to the other nipple. Finally she cupped both of Tanyee's breasts and began gently kneading them.

"I want to hear you, slave," Janna whispered urgently.

"Uhhnn... ohhh... that feels so good... oh, gods..." Tanyee murmured, her voice breathy as her body trembled with desire. Her moans rose as Janna flicked her fingers at Tanyee's slick nipples, little tingles of pleasure rippling from them through her body. Tanyee writhed in Janna's lap, her pussy wet and aching. She wanted to be touched there badly, but a good slave does not beg for such things, she waits until she is deemed worthy to receive it.

Janna was growing aroused herself. She could feel the growing heat in her own sex, and she fully intended for Tanyee to take care of that for her. She reached for Tanyee's nipples again, scraping her fingernails across them. Tanyee tilted her head back and let out a long moan, her sex feeling hot and needful.

"Oh, now, Janna, you wouldn't be trying to whip my poor slave into a sexual frenzy, would you?"

Janna tilted her head to one side and looked past Tanyee's flowing black hair. Duric was standing just inside the door to the inner chambers of the suite, his arms folded and giving Janna a look of mock-indignation.

Janna blinked her eyes in mock-innocence back at him. "Me? Tease a slave of yours in such a naughty fashion?"

Even as she spoke, she slid a hand from one of Tanyee's breasts and down to the slave's sex. She slipped two fingers over Tanyee's womanhood and began to stroke it firmly and quickly. Tanyee gasped and moaned even more loudly, shuddered as she felt herself climb quickly higher. Just as her pussy would have strained close to climax, Janna stopped and withdrew her fingers.

Tanyee let her breath go as a whimper, her sex aching from the need for release. She uttered a yelp when Janna suddenly thrust two fingers into her tunnel and rocked them back and forth. Once again, just as she was about to peak, Janna withdrew, leaving Tanyee panting heavily and still unsatisfied.

"I would never, ever do such a thing, and I should be insulted that you would suggest it," Janna said haughtily, though her eyes held mischief in them, and one corner of her mouth curled upwards.

Duric laughed. "Just try not to wear her out too much, if you would."

Janna raised her hand to Tanyee's face and gently pressed her damp fingers to Tanyee's lips. Tanyee eagerly lashed at Janna's fingers with her tongue. Janna turned her hand and slipped her fingers into Tanyee's mouth. Tanyee closed her eyes as she sucked on Janna's fingers, licking up as much of her own juices as she could. Her lips parted with a smacking sound as Janna slowly pulled her fingers away.

"I doubt very much I could do that to one of Roquan's slaves," Janna said. She resumed kneading Tanyee's breasts. "Now... to what do I owe the honor of your summons?"

Duric detected the small hint of sarcasm, even as wrapped as it was in more good-natured banter. This did not bother him in the least. Janna was simply being Janna. And it made her most suited for the task he had for her.

"Now, now, no need for games, my dear," Duric said as he settled into a seat nearby, smiling as he watched his slave writhe in Janna's lap. "You know perfectly well why I called you here."

"Oh, but you assume I know everything that is going on with you lately, Duric."

Duric laughed again. "Ah, more games, is it? Come now. If anyone has their ear to the ground here, it's you. Or is the rumor that many of my advisers clandestinely seek you out first before reporting to me not true?"

Janna raised an eyebrow at this. Oh, he is the sly one all right, she thought with as much respect as amusement. So he knows about that?

"Should I be grateful you are not terribly upset with me over that?" asked Janna.

Duric smirked. "Should I be grateful you did not use the opportunity to whisper in their ears and steer policies more to your liking?"

Janna paused a moment in her conversation, even though her hands continued to work Tanyee's breasts, making the young slave pant and whimper. Janna was very tempted to let him believe that she might do just that, just to see what happened. Instead, she decided to be more serious about it. "You know I would never do such a thing, Duric. This is your kingdom to run, not mine."

"Yes, I know."

"Do you, really?"

"Yes, really. If I didn't trust you that way, Janna, I wouldn't be considering you for this task."

Janna was impressed. She had wanted Duric's trust, but did not realize she had gained it already.

"If you're surprised at that, Janna, realize that I keep very careful tabs on everyone. Face it, many in the Clan consider me too young for this position. There are many older men that grumble over being passed over for appointment. They would love to find a way to force me out of this position."

"Yes, I am well aware of that. Though things have quieted down greatly in the past moon."

Duric gave Janna a wan smile. "I suppose I now have something good to say about my, ah, 'talk' with the Emperor. They're shying away from me thinking that I'm the Emperor's right-hand man or something."

"Shying away? Try scared, Duric," Janna said, her face growing dark. Her hand dipped between Tanyee's legs, her fingers stroking the slave's swollen womanhood very slowly. Tanyee trembled with the desire to press her pussy into Janna's hand but maintained proper discipline and did not move.

"Good, they should be."

Janna gave him an odd look.

Duric chuckled. "No, not because I've become Z'haas' lackey or something. It means that they'll take things seriously. Which is what brings us to your reason for being here."

Janna nodded. "You want me to represent you at the Caucus."

"As I thought you would, you got it right in one."

"When do I leave?"

"I don't know yet. Officially, we don't have a Caucus. And we still might not have one."

Janna frowned. "Don't tell me Uras backed down, that great windbag..."

Duric shook his head. "No. We're just waiting for the Overlords to see what they do."

Janna considered this for a moment, the only sound in the room the increasingly desperate moans of Tanyee as Janna skillfully made her strain ever closer to orgasm without reaching it. "You're hoping they'll take care of the problem for you."

Duric grinned. "Precisely. So then we can all listen to ourselves gripe and complain about Overlord influence, raise the hells themselves in indignation, and then go back to life as usual and just let it slip into the history scrolls."

Janna had a reply for him, but raised a hand briefly to pause their conversation. She lifted her free hand to Tanyee's breast and massaged the nipple firmly. At the same time, she pumped her fingers in and out of Tanyee's sex.

Tanyee squealed and moaned in delight. Her whole body tensed, her back arching as she strained at the edge. She let go with a short, sharp cry as her pussy throbbed. Her hips bucked in Janna's lap as she came, her breathing a ragged pant as she could think of nothing but her climax for the next few moments.

"Now, my dear Tanyee," Janna whispered into her ear. "I have given you a privilege. A reward before the fact. Now you have to live up to that. Prove yourself worthy of the great pleasure I have just bestowed upon you."

Janna's own voice grew increasingly husky as she spoke, as this had aroused her to the point where it was growing uncomfortable to sit with her legs together anymore. She was sure she had already soaked into an undergarment.

She nudged Tanyee from her lap. Still panting lightly, Tanyee turned just as Janna pulled up her dress and spread her legs. Her underpants were indeed quite damp, the crease in her slit stained dark.

She glanced up at Duric with a tiny smile. "I assume you have no objections..."

Duric's smile widened. "Oh, no objection whatsoever. Do continue. My slave is for your pleasure. I would not insult you by denying her to you."

Janna smiled at Duric as she pulled the crotch of the garment to the side.

Tanyee leaned in, her face moving towards Janna's musky and wet sex. Janna drew in her breath and let it go as a contented sigh as Tanyee's tongue began gently licking. "Nice and slow, slave," Janna said in a husky voice. "I still have some business to finish with your Master." She looked up at Duric. "Anyway... So I may not get to go on this little jaunt to the Imperial Palace after all."

"Between you and me, Janna?" Duric said in a more serious tone of voice. "I think you'll be going."

"Really, now?"

"I think the Overlords are foundering. History tells us the Overlords move swiftly when they decide on this course of action. We should not be able to talk about it now except as a footnote after the fact."

Janna nodded slowly. She paused and looked down at Tanyee, tenderly stroking the girl's lustrous hair. She let herself enjoy the pleasure for a few moments before responding in a more subdued and slightly breathy voice, "So that leaves the mess to us."

"Unfortunately, yes. Though we don't have the luxury of a clandestine, behind-the-scenes coup. We just have to find a way to rap the Emperor on the knuckles, call him a naughty boy and tell him to take his toy soldiers and go home."

"And hope he doesn't throw a tantrum."

"That's the tricky part." Duric smiled slightly. "Another reason I picked you."

Despite Tanyee having obeyed Janna's orders, Janna felt herself rising rather steadily. She was excited not just by Tanyee but her own thoughts of what this assignment could mean for her future, and it was driving her to a peak faster. "Mmm... o-oh? In what way?" she asked, sounding slightly distracted.

Duric grinned at this. "I figured if there was anyone that could charm the pants off Z'haas, it would be you."

"And do you intend for me to do that literally?"

Duric laughed. "I will leave that up to you. Though he does not exactly strike me as handsome by any means."

"Being... b-being the Emperor means he does not have to be... oh, Tanyee, very nice..."

Janna closed her eyes as she panted heavily. Her only weakness in adopting the tough Mistress guise was that it shattered quite easily once she was on the receiving end of the pleasure. It was the one reason why potential lovers of hers had no trouble "taming" her once they got far enough to engage in sexual contact.

That was most likely why she would choose not to go the sexual route in attempting to win over the Emperor.

"Mmm... a-anyway... I thank you for giving me this opportunity... I'm sure we can turn this around..."

Some of Duric's smile faded. He opened his mouth to say something but decided to wait. By this time, Janna was urging Tanyee onward. Janna tossed her head back, moaning loudly as she rose precipitously. Her back arched slightly just moments before she let out a soft cry. The muscles in her thighs clenched as she came, her pussy throbbing hard under Tanyee's lips and tongue.

Janna slowly relaxed as her orgasm played out. She stroked Tanyee's hair lovingly as she nudged the girl back. Tanyee looked up, smiling, her face still glistening with Janna's fluids. "Did I please you, Mistress?"

"Mmm... indeed, Tanyee, you did, most satisfactorily," said Janna.

"Tanyee, go clean yourself up and wait for me in my bedchamber," Duric called out.

"Yes, Master," said Tanyee dutifully as she stood. She departed the room without a backwards glance.

Janna looked a bit askance at Tanyee's rather abrupt dismissal and looked over to Duric questioningly.

"You need to know something, Janna," Duric said in a much more somber tone of voice.

Janna simply nodded for him to continue as she readjusted her underpants and dress.

"I am not convinced that the Caucus will work either."

Janna did not reply at first. This was the same thing she was thinking but dared not speak it. She had hoped that it was just a manifestation of her own nervousness. Despite her enthusiasm for the task, it would be the first time that she had to deal with so many Lords. And at the Imperial Palace! Even in the best of times that was a daunting idea.

She would never let anyone see any of that doubt. That was a sign of weakness. Once she had completed her task the first time, it would become easier the next time.

"Then what are our options?" Janna asked after she had finished adjusting her clothing.

"It will again depend on the Overlords. They're going to be running the show."

Janna frowned at this.

"Yes, I know, you don't like that idea. But I can almost guarantee that will be what will happen. And Roquan D'ronstaq will be their leader."

"Leader? You make it sound like he's in a bid for the throne himself."

Duric could sense both the disdain and anxiety in Janna's voice. He shook his head. "No, nothing like that. But I've been seeing some interesting things in the intelligence I've been getting recently. Something happened at that Conclave, Janna. Something bigger than just a change in regime. Whatever it was, it rallied the Overlords around one of their number. That has never happened before."

"So what are you saying, Duric?"

"I'm saying that there may be a need to take more direct measures to deal with Z'haas."

Janna's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "You can't possibly mean... there hasn't been that sort of thing since..." she sputtered.

"Since the founding of Oceanus two centuries ago, yes. But if the Overlords want to go that route, then..."

Janna bolted out of her seat, indignant. "We cannot have a military coup by the Overlords! That would be worse than what we have now!"

Duric raised his hands and gave her a stern look. "Janna, calm down. I know how you feel about Overlord power in Oceanus. A military action by only the Overlords is not possible and you know it."

Janna was about to retort when she paused, catching the emphasis that he had used. She slowly sat down. "You think the Overlords will come to us?"

"Well... not exactly. Not if Roquan is the leader. He won't want to touch the Nobility."

"Is he a fool, then?"

"No, just proud. And stubborn. Which is why I intend to force the issue when the Overlords' next move fails."

Janna eyed Duric. "You're that confident that it will indeed fail?"

"Unfortunately, yes. So I will be ready when that moment comes and make the initial overture to Roquan."

Janna gave Duric a knowing smile. "And of course you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart and your love for your country."

Duric chuckled. "Yes. But I think that dedication deserves a reward, doesn't it? A gift, even. And Roquan will provide one if he wants my help. I've even picked out the gift for him, so it will make it easy on him."

"Hmm, should I even ask?"

"Oh, I think you'll like the gift too, Janna," Duric said with a growing smile. "Considering your... propensities..."


The two Overlords stared at each other across the room for a silent moment, one attired in casual earth tones, the other in shimmering, blue-tinted Farview. The only sounds were the gentle tick of an ornate clock mounted above the mantle of a wide fireplace just behind the latter, and the occasional, very faint soft moan from somewhere beyond the closed door of the room.

The Farviewed one finally spoke, the look on his face a cross between indignation and simple incredulity. "If this is some sort of joke, Gronnus, I'm not finding it the least bit funny."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.