The Overlords' Gambit - Cover

The Overlords' Gambit

Copyright© 2007 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amanda finds that life on Narlass is never going to be as simple as she hopes. The intrigue and conspiracy are far from over, and she will be pulled into events that go beyond what she had ever imagined. The Overlords plot to take down an Emperor, but he is forewarned. And now the Nobility are poised to step into the fray. Is civil war on the horizon? As for the merchant Jollis, he seems to have his OWN agenda.<br>Note: 3rd story in the Narlass series. You should read the previous stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Amanda trembled where she stood, the small metal weight that dangled between her legs swinging back and forth a bit from its slim chain. A finger occasionally flicked at it, making the weight dance and tug at the smooth metal ball tucked into her tunnel. Her cheeks flushed with both the effort of her task and a small measure of embarrassment.

"You're doing very well, Amanda," came Sirinna's voice from behind her. It was edged with a bit of excitement. "Keep at it as long as you can."

The words barely registered. Amanda was becoming increasingly distracted. After having done this task for a few days now, it was becoming easier. At least until Sirinna introduced a new challenge. Before, she could keep the little ball in her pussy by just lightly tightening her muscles; now it was taking more effort.

Two other slaves were assisting in the effort that morning as they stood in the Circle, the roughly circular grass-covered clearing surrounded by trees in the center of the Manor grounds, where most training took place. A slave stood on either side of Amanda, each with her mouth at one of Amanda's breasts. Each was slowly and skillfully teasing one of Amanda's nipples with her tongue.

"A little more, please," Sirinna said to them. Now each slave sucked the nipple completely into her mouth.

"Uhhnn..." Amanda moaned, shivering with pleasure as her pussy grew more slick from arousal, making it even harder to keep the metal ball inside her. She could feel it slip a little before she clenched her muscles again to stop it. One of the girls reached between her legs and flicked the chain again. The weight tugged once more on the ball. She kept it inside her, but now the effort was lightly stimulating her and making it even more difficult to stay focused.

Amanda felt her muscles beginning to ache. Sirinna had told her that was a sign she should stop soon, but she wanted to push herself a little further. She clenched and unclenched her hands behind her back. Sirinna normally removed the leather cuffs from her wrists after bringing her to the Circle for training, but this time she had left them on. "Sometimes it's hard to know what to do with your hands and you might accidentally interfere with the task," Sirinna had told her.

She strained and pulled at the cuffs behind her back as it grew harder to retain the ball.

There was another reason she wanted to push herself. That morning she had more of an audience than usual. Most days it was simply the other slaves that came out to see or assist with training. There were not a lot of them around anymore, however. Business had picked up considerably for Roquan after the Conclave, and he had few slaves left that were without clients. Sometimes Roquan watched, but she had grown so used to it that she barely gave it a second thought anymore.

This time she had someone watching that she felt a need to impress, even though she would be loathe to admit it.

Just at the edge of the Circle, leaning against one side of the decorative stone arch stood a lanky young man with black hair drawn tightly into a short ponytail behind his head. His eyes were dark and held a faintly exotic look to them, though they also displayed a combination of amusement and wonder as they gazed at Amanda. His lips were curled into a small but pleasant smile, and he cupped his chin thoughtfully as he watched.

Jollis' name meant "wanderer" in his native tongue, but it hardly applied at the moment. Having settled down now in his modest quarters just outside the Manor, he was going to be around for awhile. Roquan needed a Tradesman, and he needed to be on hand to see that things went according to his true Master's plan.

He was delighted that this meant he could enjoy Amanda's company more often.

Amanda began panting in earnest now. Her sex was so wet and slippery that she was having to tense her muscles further. Yet they began to ache worse, and she realized she was going to have to ease up soon if she did not want to hurt herself.

Sirinna stepped forward and touched the shoulder of one of the assisting slaves. Without looking up from Amanda's breast, the slave reached between Amanda's thighs again and carefully slipped one fingertip over Amanda's swollen womanhood and began to caress it lightly.

"Uhhh!!" Amanda cried. It was too much for her. As aroused as she was, she responded to the gentle touch immediately, her hips shuddering. Her eyes closed and she lost focus. There was a soft thud as the ball slipped from Amanda's grasp and both it and the weight struck the ground between her splayed feet.

"Very good, Amanda!" Sirinna said happily. "I'm very proud of you. You lasted longer than most would at this stage. I think that deserves a reward."

On her cue, the slave that had touched Amanda's nub now slid her hand completely over Amanda's sex, fingers squishing against wet folds. At the same time, both slaves suckled harder on her nipples, nibbling gently on them. Amanda moaned loudly and shuddered as she soared quickly, unable to hold back. She cried out in orgasm, her pussy throbbing against the slave's fingers.

The slave flicked her finger at Amanda's womanhood, making Amanda's hips jerk as her climax continued for a little longer. By the time it had faded, Amanda was breathing hard and feeling a little weak. She was thankful now that the summer was passing into autumn. While the fact that the Manor was located in what would be the Bahamas back on Earth so there was not much seasonal variation, it at least eased the intense summer heat a bit.

Nevertheless, when the two slaves parted from Amanda, both smiling encouragement to her before they turned away, she was hot and sweating. Sirinna immediately freed Amanda's hands and gave her a goblet of cold water to drink.

Sirinna laid a hand on her shoulder. "You did very well. You're picking this up quickly. But don't strain yourself. I'll bet those muscles are a little sore now."

Amanda's pussy did ache, but it was hard to tell if it were just from the orgasm or from muscle fatigue. She nodded anyway, her eyes flicking towards the archway to where Jollis stood.

Her gaze found his. Jollis gave a nod and his smile widened. Amanda smiled back as well, feeling an additional measure of satisfaction now. The only thing that spoiled it was a lingering feeling of guilt in the back of her mind that she wished to seek such approval from him in the first place.

"That's all we can do with you for now, Amanda,, " Sirinna said. Amanda immediately tore her gaze from Jollis and turned her full attention to her Trainer. "No need to push yourself quite as hard as that, though I commend you for wanting to do well."

Amanda nodded. "Thank you, Mistress."

Sirinna smiled and played with Amanda's hair. She had been growing a little bolder with her displays of affection before the others. Not that the other slaves would do anything about it, but the fact of the matter was that a Trainer was not supposed to get overly emotionally involved with the Trainees. Yet rumors were already circulating among the other slaves that Amanda and Sirinna were lovers. It amused them more than it alarmed them.

Though occasionally one or two of them would wonder what the Overlord thought about it.

Sirinna gestured to another slave as she reached down and picked up the ball and weight. She handed it to the slave. "See that these are properly cleaned, please?" The slave accepted the object, nodded, and headed off.

"So what's next, then, Mistress?" Amanda asked after draining about half the goblet.

"We'll go back to sexual techniques for a bit. I want to start teaching you how to use your fingers more effectively in a woman's pussy."

Amanda could not help but smile at this.

Sirinna guessed what Amanda was thinking and smiled as well. "Yes, I know... and you do indeed do quite well with me. But I need to show you how to tailor your techniques to others, since everyone is a little different."

"And this afternoon?"

"This afternoon will be a short session. You're due for your Kaylaxxa treatment."

Amanda inwardly sighed at this. She still looked towards these treatments with some small measure of trepidation. Though the few she had had after that first one -- where the slave that had been the Emperor's spy had used a concentrated dose on her and rendered her practically insensible -- had gone without much incident, she still did not look forward to them. She felt especially vulnerable while it was taking place.

Sirinna sensed Amanda's consternation and squeezed her shoulder. "It will be all right. You came through the last one without any real difficulties."

"Well, except that I couldn't close my legs for awhile without cumming again," Amanda remarked, trying to keep the sarcasm out of her voice.

"That's a normal after-effect of it. It hasn't been as bad as when Yanna did it to you, has it?"

Amanda shook her head. "No, Mistress."

"And it is necessary..."

"I know, Mistress," Amanda said quickly, some impatience creeping into her voice. She was well aware that the Kaylaxxa salve was mainly for hygienic purposes. It killed pathogens in the genital area and protected her from infection for up to a complete moon cycle. The side effect -- that it made the vulva so sensitized that the least pressure would trigger an orgasm until the salve was completely absorbed -- was largely intended to make the experience pleasant and thus one that the slave anticipated.

This didn't work for Amanda. But then again, Amanda was different in many ways.

Sirinna paused a moment. Amanda looked to her with resignation as if expecting to be punished now for her impatience.

"Amanda, I may have a pleasant surprise for you," Sirinna said instead.

Amanda blinked in surprise. "You may?"

"I don't know for sure... but Master Roquan informed me last night that a caravan was arriving today around midday. Master Vanlo's new assistant is arriving with it..."

Amanda looked puzzled. "New assistant? I didn't know he was going to..."

"Don't interrupt," Sirinna said in gentle admonishment.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"As I was saying, Master Vanlo has a new assistant arriving today. The caravan is also bringing other deliveries to the Manor and one of them may be the scrolls that Master Roquan promised you."

Amanda had to resist the urge to say "Finally!" Instead, she slowly smiled and nodded. "Yes, that is good news, Mistress. Thank you for telling me. I really hope Master Roquan gets them to me as quickly as possible."

Sirinna gave Amanda a knowing look. "So do I, considering how much you've been looking forward to them."

"And annoying you in the interim. I really am sorry about that, Mistress, I..."

"Shh. It's okay. I understand. Now, let's see about teaching you some of those new techniques..."


Jollis watched until the two of them turned away from his position and headed to the far side of the Circle. He smiled one last time at them before turning and heading away.

The more he learned of Amanda, and the more he watched her mature not as a slave but as a person, the more fascinated he became with her. In so many ways, Amanda carried herself in a manner that was beyond her years. Yet there were many ways in which she was still a child.

Jollis shook his head as his thoughts began to unsettle him. Fourteen. Or possibly fifteen by now. So young. So very young to have all this thrust upon her. And she will still be so very young when she will have to play her next part.

Jollis clasped his hands behind his back and strolled casually down the winding path. He passed other slaves as he walked, each one as naked and perfect as the last. Yet he seemed to pay no attention to them, as if they did not exist for him.

When he came to the junction with the west-side path and turned his gaze northward, the direction that would eventually take him to the Overlord, he paused and frowned slightly.

Most distasteful, he thought. I should not be having the thoughts that I am. The plan has been made. It is simply up to me to execute it. It was never for me to presume otherwise, to presume more knowledge than my elders back home.

Yet nothing, he felt, had prepared him for someone like Amanda.

He turned up the west-side path and hastened his pace. He should not let his personal feelings affect his actions. He was free to treasure Amanda for what she was, a clever and compassionate young girl; he was free to take his pleasure with her, so long as he did not impose on her too much or make her feel uncomfortable with him. But beyond that, he must keep his thoughts focused on his mission. Amanda was to play too great a role in it for him to take too many liberties, either with her or with his own feelings.

He forced himself to return his thoughts to his present task.

I have timed this well, Jollis thought. I will arrive in the middle. It will make the Overlord much less apt to ask me to leave. Besides, the Overlord is used to having me around. He will take my presence for granted, much like he does the presence of his slaves.

He hoped to hear enough of what was being said that he could conceivably offer his assistance. Then he will have taken the first step. During the Conclave, it had been the Emperor's hand that had ruled the day, hovering over all and waiting to strike in the form of the assassin sent against Roquan. Now that hand had been pushed away, and it was time for a new hand to guide events where they must go.

Jollis would be the manifestation of that hand.


"You see? We have nothing."

The other Overlord seemed not to hear Roquan's declaration. He was scrutinizing a parchment in one hand while his other scratched as his chin, his brow deeply furrowed. He finally lifted the hand at his chin to his gray hair and motioned as if smoothing it back. He uttered a derisive snort as he dropped the parchment to the desk.

"Nothing has survived Z'haas' infernal purges," Roquan said, his steel blue-gray eyes fixed coolly on the other Overlord. His arms were folded across his chest. "Any leverage that the Overlords have had in the Imperium is gone."

"Hrm. That would seem impossible on the face of it," mused Overlord Doran D'jorus as he rubbed at his face. "One would think that he could not possibly be so thorough."

"Do not deceive yourself, Doran. Z'haas has been planning this for some time. Perhaps as soon as he had heard that the Conclave had convened."

"Yes, which is information he had no business knowing!" Doran thundered. "Damn Gronnus' traitorous hide! Perhaps we should have deposed him when we had the chance."

"That would have bought us nothing. The damage was already done by that point."

Doran paused, then uttered a long sigh. "So what does that leave us with, Roquan? What are our options?"

"You have not been listening to me. I said, we have nothing." He gestured in annoyance at the desk and its stacks of parchments and scrolls. "You have seen it for yourself. We are locked out of the Imperium."

Doran folded his arms and looked away for a moment, as if lost in thought.

Roquan turned and strolled across the room. He filled a goblet with wine and swirled it around as he turned back towards Doran. "You cannot imagine how frustrating this is, Doran. To spend all that effort at the Conclave, to risk my very life for it, and then to be able to do nothing with the support I have received..."

Doran raised a hand to stop the torrent of words. Roquan appeared annoyed to be silenced in such a way, but he acquiesced and quieted, taking a long sip of his wine. "There is always the more direct option," Doran said thoughtfully.

Roquan narrowed his eyes. "You do not mean a military option? Such a thing has not been done in over two centuries. Not since the founding of the nation."

"Sometimes brute force is the only way to solve a problem."

"Barbaric."

"Nevertheless, Roquan, necessity sometimes..."

"I am not interested in sacrificing lives, Doran. Sirinna almost died. Amanda almost died. Others of my slaves could have died had the spy Yanna made a mistake with the dosage of Jonalla she fed to them to sew acts of disobedience. Now you tell me I should find a way to order people to their deaths."

"Not you, Roquan," Doran said, stepping away from the table, a wry smile playing at his lips. "That is what we have the Nobility for."

Roquan stared at Doran for a long moment. Finally he shook his head once and turned away. "Out of the question."

"Is this where your friend Rennis would tell you to stop thinking about your own ego?" Doran said a bit loudly.

Roquan whirled around, eyes blazing. "Do you think this is what it is about? Do you seriously think I am looking for glory for myself? If I wished that, I would have forwarded my own name as a contender for the Imperial Throne!"

"That is not what I meant, and you know it! Stop being so defensive all the time. What I meant was that you refuse to admit that we need help."

Roquan raised an eyebrow. "We?"

"Yes, we. The Overlords."

"And you seriously want us to throw our lot in with the Nobility? Do you have any idea what kind of strings will be attached to that? Overlord politics is nothing compared to the Nobility of Oceanus."

"And here I thought nothing was more important than deposing the Emperor!" said Doran, his tone one of exasperation. "Hellfire, Roquan! If this is still important to you..."

"It should be important..."

"... to all of us, yes yes yes, I know. You said that often enough at the Conclave. It's time that you show it."

Roquan paused and took a deep breath. In her own way, even without coming out and saying it, Sirinna had been right. The Overlord had indeed been very stressed lately. He knew he had to do a better job of remaining calm. Appearing excitable and irascible was not conducive to a good atmosphere at the Manor. Whatever stress the Overlord was feeling eventually made its way to the slaves.

"All right, Doran," Roquan said in a calmer voice. "I will not dismiss the idea of the Nobility. But I want another option first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.