Every Summer - Cover

Every Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While on a summer vacation to the Pacific Northwest, Chuck meets someone who could change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lactation   Pregnancy  

When I woke up, Michelle was still sleeping. I watched her sleep, gently moving the sheet from her top, gazing at her absolutely beautiful breasts. Man, were they big and beautiful. I leaned down and gently licked the nearest nipple, softly sucking as much of the breast as I could into my mouth.

Michelle gave an "Ah" stretching out on her back with her arms over her head, pushing her two breasts up from her chest. They were so large they just rolled off to the side. She relaxed and reached up to kiss me. We kissed for a few seconds, looked at me, and tugged at my shoulders, "More? Please?"

I plunged right back into her pussy. Now I had thoroughly pounded and filled that thing last night going to sleep without any cleanup. I was afraid it was going be smelly or taste funny down there but I was pleasantly surprised to find it very inviting. Her pussy fur was a little matted but everything else seemed fine. Once again, Michelle began an orgasm with the first touch of my tongue. She kept going, building in intensity until she pulled me up by my ears and with one hand fitted me into her while her other hand was holding my head to her lips. We did the fast thump, thump routine for about four or five minutes before I swelled up and exploded. She did too, groaning very loudly.

We were basking in our juices when Mattie stuck her head in the door and said that breakfast would be ready soon. Michelle popped out of bed and strolled to the bathroom with gobs of our juices running down her leg. Mattie watched, looked at me then smiled, giggled and left.

I walked into the bathroom to find Michelle stepping into the shower. I shaved, brushed my teeth then stepped into the shower as Michelle was getting out. After drying I went to the closet wondering what I had left that was clean.

"Wow" All of it was washed, ironed and hanging up, except what I wore yesterday. Wonder who I had to thank for that.

I dressed and wandered into the sitting room to find Michelle sipping from a cup. She had poured me one so I sat with her and drank some coffee too, good stuff.

"When we go to breakfast there is someone I want you to meet. You will like her, and she is important to me," Michelle said this with a soft apprehensive look on her face.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"You'll see, come, let's go to the breakfast."

We strolled through the foyer, through the sitting room, into the lounge to see everyone already at the table in the dining room. The kids seemed very animated.

When we entered the dining room, a lady and a man stood with scrutinizing looks on their faces.

Michelle introduced us, "This is my Aunt Missy, Aunt Missy this is Charles Marshal, or Chuck as he likes to be called."

"Chuck this is Mr. Howard Monet. He is our family counselor."

I was too far away to shake hands so I said, "I'm very happy to meet you both." Then to Aunt Missy I asked, "May I call you Missy or is there a more appropriate name I should use."

"That would be fine. Please sit and eat."

We all sat and when Missy reached for her glass of orange juice signaling everyone else to begin eating. It was pretty much the same fare as the day before. All of it was really good. There was some conversation, most of it between Missy and the children.

When we were done, Michelle led me to the same seats as we were in yesterday when she gave me her history. Missy and Howard followed and we all sat around the small table. A server brought us cups and a large pot of coffee that was put on a warmer.

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Marshal, um, ah, Chuck." Missy said.

"I thought you were on the other side of the country, Missy?" I questioned.

"We were until Michelle called yesterday. We came quickly as she has never called us about a man before. She has never had a man stay with her more than an hour or so." You could tell she didn't know how to really put that.

It was then Michelle said, "Chuck has been with us two mornings now and has spent two entire days with the children and me. The children all seem to enjoy his company." With a suggestive smile she said, "I sure do enjoy his company."

Good ole' Mr. Monet seemed to be choking a little but came right back to what he was interested in. "What are your intentions Mr. Marshal?"

"Pardon me?" I asked. "I don't understand the question?"

"Now that you have serviced or have given Michelle what she wanted, what are you looking for in return?" He asked with a really severe look on his face.

"Um, look, I'm not looking for anything," I said a little defensively. "A couple of days ago I met this very nice lady with a bunch of kids. She said she wanted me to be with her for a little while. During that time she has told me quite a bit about herself and has told me multiple times that I could leave at any time and there were no strings attached. She did say she wanted me to meet her solicitor before I left. Is that you? The family counselor?"

"Yes, I am their attorney as you call it in the U.S. I have a paper for you to look over when we have a chance." He seemed to be relaxing a little.

Missy asked, "Why have you stayed over these two nights. Is there something you are staying for? Is there something you want?"

"Michelle?" I asked. "Tell them we have had a very good time together and have enjoyed being with each other." Then to the other two I said, "You two don't know me so you should not judge me. I like Michelle. Her life is a little different than most people, but we are all different. I think we need more time for us to get to know each other. I'm not in any great rush to get back to the Midwest so I have the time."

"Please excuse me for a few minutes." Michelle said rising. "I need to take care of the babies. I will be back as soon as I can."

As soon as Michelle was out of the room, Howard came alive. He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a multi-page form. "This is a release for the possible offspring you may have helped create. It absolves you of all responsibility for the child."

I jumped in, "In other words I would be giving up my rights as a parent?"

"Yes," Said Howard. "A single man such as yourself I'm sure does not wish to be saddled with the responsibility of a child."

I was getting a little ruffled. "You don't know me Mr. Monet, or you Missy. I'm sorry I don't know your proper name. Isn't it premature for you to be kissing me off like this?"

"We know a great deal about you Mr. Marshal." Howard said taking out another piece of paper. "You are a divorced, teacher, a well thought of small college professor with a Ph.D. in economics, living in a very small apartment in St. Louis, Missouri. You were married for almost two years. You have been divorced several years and have not had any other long-term relationships. You have no arrest record. Your current salary is posted as being $74,000 a year due to your degree and longevity in your position. Your bank account is not that big but it seems you have some other holdings that may be worth something. Both of your parents are alive, as are all your grandparents. Your only medical problems have been with an urologist over the past five years. There is no record of you having a transmittable disease but it is curious that you are seeing an urologist for that long."

Stunned I said, "How in the hell did you find out so much about me, so fast? I only met Michelle a couple of days ago. And, ah, ah, why are you so interested in me?"

Howard started to speak but Missy put her hand on his arm. "I should answer that Chuck. Oh, my name is the same as Michelle's, La Fontaine, Michelle La Fontaine. My husband was Michelle's Father's Brother. Michelle was named after me. Her parents, my husband, and I were very close. I am a god parent. Call me Missy though as it is less confusing."

She shook her head and said, "Anyway Michelle has never shown as much interest in a man as she has you. This is the first time ever that a man spent the night with her. That is either very exciting or very alarming. Because I love Michelle so much as well as her children, I fear someone may come between us. Someone may take advantage of Michelle."

"You mean take advantage of her money right?" I asked. Not peevishly but it was a sincere question.

"Yes Chuck," Missy continued. "Michelle inherited tremendous wealth. Plus she has holdings in companies that are worth perhaps three times as much as she inherited. Anything I have, which is considerable will go to Michelle when I pass. Michelle doesn't care at all about how much she has; her only real interest is in her children. She has made up her mind to be a mother. And she has done it."

"It is nice that you guys have a lot of money," I said. "I don't care. I have all I need and with proper management and teaching I will have more than enough for the rest of my life. That you are wealthy is nice, I'm happy for you, but not happy that you feel that I want it. What I want is to get to know Michelle and her children more, to enjoy their company. Then I'll decide what I will do about us."

"Could you put that in writing Mr. Marshal?" Howard asked. Jeez this guy could get to you quick.

"See if you can phrase that without sounding too strange Mr. Monet," I said. "I will not give up my parental rights if there is a child. You see, I have always wanted to be a father. My ex-wife did not want children, just money. So if Michelle has my baby, in one way or another I will be around for it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.