Becoming A Slut Wife - Darby - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Darby

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She had a taste for dangerous sex - he didn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I was there for the first part of the story and it was only later that I learned the rest, much later and much too late to do anything about it.

It started innocently enough. We were staying at a hotel on the beach in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We had just returned from an evening of dinner and dancing and we were sipping wine on the balcony of our sixth floor room. It was a full moon and the moon's reflection on the ocean was beautiful. My wife Darby said:

"You know what I would really like to do tonight?"

"No, what?"

"If I had the nerve I'd like to go down there and make love on the beach in the moon light."

"You? Naked on the beach? The woman who won't even wear a two piece bathing suit because of modesty wants to make love on the beach?"

"Okay, okay, you've made your point. But I did say, "If I had the nerve" which we both know I don't."

"How about the next best thing?"

"And what would that be?"

"We can make love right here on the balcony in the moonlight."

"We couldn't! The people down there walking around in the courtyard would see us."

"No they won't. From down there all they will see is you leaning over the railing looking at the moon over the ocean."

I moved behind her and raised her skirt and worked her panties down to her ankles and she said, "What are you doing Chuck?"

"Humor me sweetie, just step out of your panties."

"We can't do this."

"Of course we can my love."

She stepped out of her panties and I picked them up as I stood up and pulled down my zipper. "Just look out at the beautiful view, " I said as I took out my cock and moved up behind her. "Spread your legs a little," I said and when she did I lined myself up with her pussy. She was wet and I said, "See sweetie, you really want this. You're dripping wet down there."

I stepped forward and worked my cock into her and she moaned and then giggled out, "Oh baby, this is bad, this is so bad. What if we get caught?"

"Who is going to catch us? They are all six floors down and all they can see is you standing at the rail looking down or out to sea. Of course if you scream when you cum all bets are off."

I started slowly making love to Darby and after a minute I felt her pushing her butt back at me and a couple of seconds after they she began her familiar chant:

"Oh yes baby, oh yes, so good, like that baby, oh yeah, like that."

A minute or so later in the middle of a moan she suddenly gasped, "Oh my God. He's looking at me baby, he knows."

"Who is looking at you?"

"There is a man on the beach and he is looking at me. He knows baby, I know he knows."

"Wave at him sweetie. He might suspect, but he can't know for sure. Wave at him sweetie while I fuck you; smile and wave and make him wish it was him up here so he could know for sure."

"God baby, the way I feel right now if he was up here he would be next" and then she bit her lip to keep quiet as she had her orgasm.

When she had regained her composure I let her skirt fall and we turned to go back into the room. Just as we went through the door some one on another balcony started clapping and from yet another balcony came, "Bravo, bravo."

Darby turned beet red, ran into the room and threw herself down on the bed. "What's the matter Darb? You were obviously a hit with whomever was watching."

"But I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? You don't know them and they don't know you."

"Yes, but what if one of them sees me tomorrow?"

"What if? You won't know. It all adds to the mystery of it. Every man who smiles at you for the rest of the time we are here is going to make you think, "Was it him?"

"Yeah, well that's not all I'm thinking right now. For some reason I am all of a sudden very, very horny. Think you can help me out here?"


That night a switch was flipped. The remaining three nights we were in San Juan she wanted to make love out on the balcony and the last night she did it naked except for a black bra that must have looked like a bikini top from the ground. On our trip to the airport to turn our rental car in she surprised me again. She hoisted her skirt up around her waist and then slid over next to me and took my cock out of my pants and started stroking me as we drove. Anyone next to us could have looked into the car and seen what she was doing, but Darby didn't seem to care.

One more surprise awaited me when we got to the airport. Darby had me stop about five hundred feet from the rental return lot and she went down on me in the car — in broad daylight! She played with my balls and sucked on me for several minutes until I came and then she said:

"Better put it away baby and let's get a move on or we will miss our flight."

"What in the world has come over you lately?"

"I don't know honey. All of a sudden I get really turned on by the thought of having sex where there is a possibility that I might be seen."

"You do understand that there are laws against that sort of behavior don't you? That we could end up in jail?"

"That just adds to the rush I feel when I do it. I've never felt so sexually alive as I did that first night on the balcony after I knew that others had watched us. Besides, I doubt that even if we were caught we would go to jail. They might take a prostitute and her customer, but not us. I'm sure that once they knew we were married and just having some fun to spice up our love life that would tell us to behave ourselves and they would let us go."

"Yeah? Well you might be sure, but I'm not and I don't want to take the chance."

"Not to worry honey, vacation is over and we are going back home to go back to living our ho-hum lives."


But Darby didn't really want to go back to our so-called 'ho-hum' life. We hadn't been home a week when she tried to have sex in public again. It was a Friday night and we had gone out for dinner and drinks. As we were walking to our car we passed an alley and Darby stopped, grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley.

"Hurry baby, I want to you fuck me while I lean up against the wall."

"Are you crazy Darby? Have you lost your mind?"

"Please baby, please. Do me here against the wall baby, I need it."

"Not on your life Darby. I have no intention of going to jail or in front of a judge. It would kill my career if we got caught and the word got out. We got away with it in San Juan, but I'm not going to press my luck here at home."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.