Sampling Some Italian
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rich and famous painter, unhappily married to a socialite, seeks some extramarital pleasure with a lovely Italian model. Naturally, the modeling is done in the nude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Nudism  

Thomas made sure to ram Claudia once again after he painted, and she did her best to take as much as his cum as possible this time around. He partly did it because he enjoyed her, but also partly because he didn’t want to rush home and catch Marilyn in flagrante delicto with her own lover. That was not a confrontation that he wished to expedite by any means. On the contrary, he preferred to delay it as much as possible.

Despite his best efforts, however, he still found them in bed together, which meant that he had to take note of it. He had even eaten supper with Claudia, as planned, but it didn’t prevent him from seeing them in the act. If he didn’t know better, he would have thought that Marilyn had deliberately prolonged the tryst to ensure that she was caught this time. Then again, she might just have gotten off on the risk.

Thomas cleared his throat, so that they would see him and not think that they were alone. Marilyn had the good grace to be embarrassed, of course. She was a lady of high station, after all. Jacob just coolly smoked a cigarette while waiting for an altercation to occur between his lover and her husband.

“Tom, I will not insult you by saying that it’s not what it looks like. You deserve that much, at least,” she finally spoke up, “I actually do care about you, more than I let on. In fact, while I started this as a marriage of convenience, to have someone to father my children and be a partner to improve both of our standings, I’m growing more attached to you, as strange as that may seem right now.”

“Is that a fact? And you, Jacob, my neighbor? What do you have to say to this? I take it that by now you know of my affair with your daughter, just as I have known about you and Marilyn thanks to her. She was my revenge affair, if you will. The subsequent ones have been just to enjoy the benefits of an open marriage, since it has been opened, not that I was a party to discussing it. By the way, Marilyn, if you had just come to me from the outset and proposed an open marriage, I would have gladly agreed to one. You didn’t have to lie and cheat, to go behind my back,” Thomas asserted.

“Yes, I knew. I didn’t confront you because, well, I had no moral high ground. I can’t very well go after my daughter for having consensual relationships, not even with a married man, in this day and age, and I certainly can’t go after that married man when his wife is my lover. By the way, Marilyn and I have been lovers since before my own wife, Theresa, passed away. This is a very long standing affair,” Jacob admitted with some awkwardness over his double adultery.

“I appreciate your honesty and your sense of fair play, not going after me over your daughter. She wanted it as much as I did, but it is over, unlike this. It was mutual. She has moved on and so have I. I wanted to hurt you and she wanted to hurt Marilyn. I think that she had ... an incestuous crush on her own father and she has gotten over it, at least for now,” Thomas continued.

“In any case, I wish that I had come forward with you, but I didn’t know how you would feel about it. It has been only Jacob and you. In fact, that’s all it’s ever been. I’ve never slept with or had sex with any other men but you two. I’m not a round-heeled slut, I promise, and I’m sorry if I’ve been a hypocrite, but to be fair, I haven’t exactly questioned you about your comings and goings. I’ve suspected that you had affairs, and yes, I knew at least about Ruth.

“You weren’t very discreet about that, at least. I didn’t have to search hard for your motivations without that one, and yes, it kind of stung that you would want vengeance that much. But then again, you’re Scots-Irish, so that makes a degree of sense,” Marilyn said as she lit a cigarette, in the process letting the cover slip and expose her delightful breasts.

In spite of himself, Thomas still got a hard-on, seeing those wonderful tits of his wife’s, though the context was one that would ruin it for some men. He had just been very intimate with Claudia not long before this, and yet, here he was, stiff as could be over the sight of his wife’s bare bosom. Marilyn noticed his bulge and winked at him, licking her lips at the sight of the outline of her husband’s cock through his pants.

“Look, honey ... I should have been candid with you from the beginning, but I was a coward, okay? I wanted both of you, though I wasn’t in love with you at first. I am falling in love with you now, for what it’s worth, and yes, I’m still in love with Jacob. I was such a coward, so afraid. I have no excuse. I really don’t. But if I could keep you ... and him, I would give anything else in my power to have that. It’s not about money. It never was. Why do you think that I angrily rejected the prenup? I saw a partner in you, a man who could share that part of my life, the part that my family wouldn’t let Jacob share, and yes, I was very into you. And... ,” Marilyn trailed off.

“And there are limits to my sexual prowess, is what she’s trying to say. I could never satisfy her entirely on my own. At first, it was because I had a wife of my own, who wanted sex right up until the end, but later it was because of my declining health. I do my best, with the help of Viagra, but I have ... only so much, Tom. May I still call you Tom?” Jacob finished his lover’s words.

“I suppose. We were friends for a long time before this. Not sure if we can be friends again, what with all of this, but perhaps we should try to restore that friendship. We share a woman. We’ve been sharing a woman, in fact. And now everything is out in the open. I’m not one of the ‘two wrongs don’t make a right’ crowd, believing in retribution as I do, in justice and fair play, but I’ve taken my revenge. The moral balance sheet is now even, the score settled.

“I think that sometimes, people who refuse vengeance do so in the belief that being a martyr gives them some kind of moral superiority, and that they like more than vengeance. Not me. I don’t like passive aggressive bullshit. I hate playing a victim. I’d rather take my revenge, and so I have. It’s more satisfying and once it’s done, if the punished person has any measure of decency, perhaps there is a chance of repairing the relationship,” Thomas related to Jacob, who nodded.

“I can understand that. The rabbis don’t feel comfortable with talk of vengeance, yet it’s a common theme in the Tanakh, in the Torah. I’m a piss-poor excuse for a Jew, haven’t been to temple in ages, I’m definitely not kosher, I smoke like a chimney, and hell, I’m an adulterer to boot, but I do embrace some concepts from my faith, I guess.

“My daughter’s a better Jew than I am, of course, at least in terms of observing the high holy days, going to temple, etc. She’s not kosher, either, and she has slept with a married man, at least in your case. But she’s a lot better Jew than I am, yes. But she also gets the revenge thing, honestly, it would seem. My wife was a lot better than both of us, I think, but that’s my cross to bear, if you’ll pardon my borrowing of Christian terminology,” Jacob acknowledged Thomas’s points.

“Hey, I’m a rotten Christian, too. A horrible one. I’m bisexual, it seems, judging from my recent behavior, and I’ve fucked more than few of the nude models that I’ve used. I’m having an affair with one as we speak, in fact. I sometimes even sodomize my assistant ... my male assistant, who’s gay and evidently in love with me, or at least has a crush on me. I don’t even believe in half of the stuff that the minister preaches in his sermons these days. Seems that we’re all living in glass houses these days. Truce?” Thomas offered a handshake, but Jacob held off for a second.

“Truce, I agree, but I don’t know if you’d want to shake THAT hand. It’s been up your wife’s ass, one of my ways of satisfying her without getting it up all the time. She’s a little kinkier lately than she used to be, mostly to help me stretch my ability to gratify her. We’ve ... had to be creative to deal with that problem. Sometimes, I still have trouble, even with the Viagra, as I said. I definitely don’t have other women, not these days with such trouble pleasing your wife. I was a lothario back in my day, but my days are ... fading,” Jacob said as he washed his hand, and then shook Thomas’s.

“I see ... so, a truce all around, I should hope. One between you and me, Marilyn?” Thomas offered his wife, bringing real relief to her face.

“So ... no divorce, then? Open marriage? And Jacob, if you ever want another woman, I’m not going to keep up the hypocrisy and deny you her affections. Just keep satisfying me the best you can and I will be ... very understanding about your indiscretions. In fact, you should remarry. That would be the best solution. I can’t marry you, Jacob. I missed my chance for that. But you should remarry. A woman who understands your needs and your limitations, that is.

“Besides, it was even more enjoyable bedding you back when you were a married man, not that you’re less than satisfying even now. The taboo added to the fun. Trust me, babe. What I enjoy most about our affair is your sweetness, your affection toward me, your pampering, though that definitely includes the sex. Maybe you could marry Tom’s mistress, if she’s agreeable to that. It’s a thought, anyway. You’re a widower, after all. That’s no barrier in most religions and to most people in general,” Marilyn encouraged the two men in her life.

“But would it be fair to you, with my limitations and all?” Jacob worried.

“Oh, don’t be silly, dear. A young woman going into such a marriage, especially a young, nude model, is going to be enough of a woman of the world to know your upsides and downsides. It wouldn’t be a love match, at least not at first, but you could have a woman to warm your bed when I’m not around, she would have a sweet, loving hubby to dote on her when her lover’s not around, and everyone wins. If that’s not an issue to Tom, that is. You’d both be putting horns on each other, so the horns cancel each other out. It’s just an idea. Not sure if it would work, but it’s a thought,” Marilyn asked, “anyway, no divorce, then? Open marriage?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.