Sampling Some Italian - Cover

Sampling Some Italian

Copyright© 2007 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A rich and famous painter, unhappily married to a socialite, seeks some extramarital pleasure with a lovely Italian model. Naturally, the modeling is done in the nude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Nudism  

"Mr. Lennox, your model is here," the successful artist's secretary notified him with a wink.

John Colmes was known to be gay, but Thomas Lennox didn't worry about it. It was more flattering than threatening to him. He had even fucked John's ass now and then, whenever he was horny enough to overlook his usual preference for women. It wasn't as if Mrs. Lennox bothered to take it in the ass. She was a society woman from "old money". She would probably be horrified to know that her husband had occasional trysts with his extremely effeminate male assistant.

A mistress would be perfectly fine, preferably one of a lower class who knew her place and did all of the "nasty things that nice girls don't do". A homosexual fling, however, was still verboten for a man of his class, at least in her family's perspective. Even a mistress, of course, was "hush-hush". Discretion was the unwritten rule in that social stratum. Neither husband nor wife would acknowledge that either of them had paramours. Divorce or scandal were best avoided. Marilyn Lennox could hardly admit to the world, after all, that her husband wasn't satisfied with a high-class beauty such as herself.

Nor, for that matter, could Thomas admit that he was regularly cuckolded by his blue-blooded wife and her elderly lover. Such a thing would have an emasculating effect on his public persona as a maverick artist and millionaire in his own right (by now, he was as wealthy in practical terms as his wife had always been).

Thomas didn't honestly know, after all, whether or not his wife's paramour could even have an erection. He might, courtesy of an ED pill, but he might also have a heart condition that precluded it. The circles in which he worked and socialized would laugh at him behind his back, if it became public knowledge that his wife cheated on him with a potentially impotent senior citizen.

The truth, naturally, was more a matter of an emotional attachment that Marilyn had for a widower of whom her parents had disapproved as a possible husband. Emotional infidelity (even assuming that he didn't have some physical intimacy with her) was still cheating, however, since it was done without asking his permission. Both of them had betrayed their wedding vows, though none of his flings were long-term or passionate enough to qualify as "affairs" in the traditional sense.

At the beginning of his marriage, Thomas had attempted to be a faithful husband, but then he learned of his wife's adultery by means of her paramour's disgusted daughter. He had to confirm it for himself, but he soon did, because the lady had photos of her father French-kissing Marilyn.

It turned out that the daughter's motive was simply jealousy over attention her dad paid to Mrs. Lennox instead of herself. She wanted Thomas to stop the liaisons. He didn't. Instead, he seduced the man's daughter as a form of revenge. The man no doubt knew by now, but he didn't dare to confront the husband he had cuckolded for sleeping with his daughter.

That fling was over, although Thomas still got along with the lady in question. She was special in a rather unorthodox way to him, as his first ever mistress. Thomas was sentimental about the most unlikely things at times, but that was part of the passion that made him a great painter.

The door opened to his studio and a lovely Italian woman in her early 20s interrupted his nostalgia. She had the most enticing wavy hair, dirty blonde in color. Her eyes were blue-green and her skin had a somewhat tanned complexion, one that resembled amber instead of olives. She wore a silk maroon dress that stopped at the top third of her thighs and scarcely covered any of her shoulders. She had a lot of makeup, but not so much as to be grotesque.

Her ass and breasts were both a decent size, while clearly natural. Nor was she rail-thin, like most of the models that he regularly vetoed for paintings. Thomas wanted his nudes to have a more classical figure, which was rare and difficult to find in an age of "heroin chic" and the "waif look". That was a major reason that he succeeded as an artist. Many people preferred more naturalistic figures on female nudes, instead of near-skeletons. His blend of the modern "tanned" look and the Rubenesque curves of a Renaissance lady were quite popular as a deliberate synthesis, which the art critics frequently praised in their reviews.

Her most significant appeal, however, was a playful attitude that he immediately noted. She wasn't just there to model for him and pick up a check. She arrived with the clear intention of seducing him, as well as flirting with whomever viewed the art. She wanted to have fun. Her pleasant personality definitely altered his mood for the better, getting him out of his melancholy and disappointment over what was now completely a marriage of convenience.

"Claudia, am I right?" he said, as she greeted him with kisses.

This was not overtly sexual, since Europeans typically kissed each other on the mouth or cheek. Even so, to boldly kiss an American stranger of the opposite sex on the lips wasn't very traditional at all. After all, most Europeans were aware that kissing was associated with love and sex in the States.

"Si, Claudia. You are Signor Lennox, si?" she asked, in a manner that made it apparent that she knew very well to whom she spoke.

"Call me Thomas. I understand that you wish to model as a nude for my newest painting. Is that correct?" he tried to seem professional, at least for now.

This didn't change the fact that every hormone in his body demanded that he fuck this lady. He just pretended otherwise for the moment. Business had to come first. There was plenty of time for pleasure afterward.

"Si, I want to model in the nude for you," she confirmed, obviously phrasing her words in a way that had a possible second meaning, before mumbling something in her native Italian.

Thomas knew that language, although her volume made it difficult to grasp more than a word or two that suggested work was not the only context in which she would like him to see her naked. Such an embarrassed confession of her lust for him was unusual, but it didn't bother him. He was known to be married and the nature of his union with his wife was not public knowledge. Not everyone, outside of his social network, knew of his reputation as a lecher. Hell, some strangers probably thought that he was gay and used his wife as a beard. Even the most arrogant women, if they heard such gossip, would be plagued by doubts as to their sex appeal. No matter how coquettish she was, this young lady had a distinctly charming lack of hauteur.

"I believe that we can arrange this for you, Signorina. Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy visiting your country? You Italian ladies are rather delightful, I'll say," Thomas smiled rather lustfully at his new model. If she didn't get the message, he would be rather stunned.

"Thank you. I think that you are flirting with me, Thomas. Are you?" she blushed a bit, mainly because he was the most important and sophisticated man to take an interest in her.

"Well, yes, I am, Signorina. Don't worry, if you're interested, we'll take care of that when we're done working for the day. My wife isn't worried about my whereabouts right now. Hell, she doesn't really give a damn what the fuck I do," Lennox observed dryly.

"Please call me Claudia. You're the boss, after all, and I'm calling you Thomas. Not to sound lazy, but can we go ahead and take care of that first? The idea of fucking you has me rather excited already. That's not too easy for you, is it? I know that some of you American men look down on 'easy' or 'loose' women, even when you fuck them. By the way, I don't care that you're married. In Italy, married men and women are fair game as much as single ones. Most men have mistresses as well as wives in my country," Claudia pleaded, making it very obvious that she didn't want to delay things more than necessary. Time was of the essence, after all.

"Very well, my dear Claudia. I suppose that no one will be the wiser or get harmed by it. This is on my dollar, as it were, and I have no shortage of those. You don't mind a quickie for the first time then, do you?" he proposed with a salacious smile.

"Of course not, my sweet Thomas. I said 'fuck', not 'make love'. I'm sure that I shocked you a little. You probably thought that all Italian girls used flowery language for sex. Well, we've changed a bit over the past centuries. We're not all naïve ladies and peasant girls anymore. Some of us are rather wild, in fact. So, how about that quickie?" she encouraged him.

Thomas had no objection to that, of course. In fact, he was very hard from the idea of screwing this gorgeous model. He grabbed Claudia, lifted her dress up far enough to see the absence of panties, and began kissing her on the mouth. She didn't simply kiss him back. She added her hungry tongue and proceeded to lower his pants down to his ankles. The blonde was ecstatically pleased to see that she wasn't the only one in the room going commando. That was more convenient for her plan, not to mention that it proved that her new lover/boss was as free-spirited as herself.

Instead of getting on her knees, Claudia took her dress off and put herself on all fours to excite him, as she began her idea of foreplay by sucking his dick and balls. She apparently wanted him to know exactly what she had in mind for him. Thomas rapidly noticed that the Italian lady didn't have any compunctions about deep-throating him. She clearly had a gag reflex, but just as obviously refused to let that stop her from taking his cock as far inside her as possible.

As Thomas enjoyed Claudia's mouth, he found himself actively fucking her in that orifice. This not only didn't upset her, it caused her to become wetter every second of the act. In a few moments, she pleaded with him to take her from behind, screwing her slippery cunt. This begging was entirely non-verbal, but it was still undeniable. When she did speak, it was to reinforce what she wanted, as he mounted her in the studio.

"I gotta have you, Thomas! I can't help it! I must have you! Ah, fuck, yes! Take me!" Claudia urged him, as she didn't mind sounding a little corny or desperate.

Nothing confirmed what the lovely model said as much as the soaked pussy that Thomas penetrated at that point. As he plunged into her sex, she sighed repeatedly and swore in Italian. Claudia's body met him halfway every time, especially in the case of her hips, which ensured that he went even deeper into her cunt as he had in her throat.

"Yes, I need you, Thomas! I need you to fuck me! I must have you!" she insisted, which naturally appealed to the artist pounding her pussy in the doggie-style position.

"Uh, boss, I... uh... ," John briefly interrupted the pair, before realizing that Thomas was in the act of fucking Claudia from behind.

"Join us, John! I know that you don't like women, but you can always fuck me in the ass while I screw her. I don't think that she would mind. Would you, Claudia?" Thomas encouraged his assistant.

"No problem at all, if that's what you want, Thomas. I like watching men fuck each other. It's a treat that I rarely see in Italy, sadly enough. Most men frown upon it there," she agreed with him.

"She looks like she wants you as much as I do, boss. Hell, I think that she's in love with you already. I can't blame her. I have those feelings for you myself. Too bad that you prefer women, but I doubt that she agrees with me," John stated, as he put some lube on his dick for the rare occasion of sodomizing Thomas. It was almost always the other way around. He was sure that his boss wanted to reward him for his discretion about everything.

Thomas grunted a bit when John entered him, but he soon returned his focus to fucking Claudia. She deserved more of his attention anyway. This foreigner was precisely the sort of woman that he loved best: unabashed in her devotion to sexual hedonism. She didn't believe in self-restraint when it came to enjoying a man's body. She was more than enough to distract him from the pain of taking a cock up his ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.