Sampling Some Italian - Cover

Sampling Some Italian

Copyright© 2007 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rich and famous painter, unhappily married to a socialite, seeks some extramarital pleasure with a lovely Italian model. Naturally, the modeling is done in the nude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Nudism  

“So, Claudia, a model, eh? A nude model, no less. My husband knows how to do nudes very well, doesn’t he?” Marilyn engaged her husband’s mistress in light and friendly conversation to break the ice over wine, cheese, crackers, and summer sausage.

“Si, signora. Your husband is a very gifted man. And John here is very helpful, too. What do you do for a living, Jacob?” Claudia made sure to address her lover’s wife’s paramour.

“I’m retired, but I used to be a federal judge. Never got above the district court level, but didn’t care too much. The real backbone of the judiciary is the district court, at least for the federal side of things. Mandatory minimums sucked ass, though. I didn’t want to hand out half of the absurdly draconian sentences to scared kids, but that was my job, so I did what I could to limit the harm.

“Finally, though, I had enough, realized that I was never going to go appellate court and didn’t honestly care to suck up to the President to get there. So, yes, I retired from the bench after over twenty years federal, and before that another thirty some years of school, clerking, and prosecuting as a U.S. Attorney. Never became a millionaire, but I’m not hurting for money, either,” Jacob spoke proudly of his profession, letting it ease some of the tension over sitting at the same dining room table with the mistress of his lover’s husband.

“Do you ever miss it?” John now asked him.

“Sometimes, yes, but I also enjoy being retired and able to experience other things in life, of course. What little time I have left, well, I might as well enjoy it. At my age, maybe I’ll have six years, maybe ten, if I’m lucky. I work out a lot more than I used to, take supplements, but dietary changes are a little much for me. I do the other things because I love Ruth and Marilyn, and I want to be around for them.

“Those are my two great loves, you know, now that Theresa is gone. My daughter and my mistress. My married mistress and my jealous, resentful daughter. I’ll never understand that jealousy or resentment, though maybe it’s abated since she found Matt,” Jacob confessed.

“It’s all a little awkward between each of us, I suspect. Here I am, married to one woman and sharing her with my neighbor, while having affairs of my own with a nude, Italian model and my very gay male assistant. We can make it work, though, I do believe,” Thomas asserted.

“Yes, we can, I am sure of it now,” Marilyn agreed with her husband with a wide grin, “What do you guys think of just moving everyone in together? I could give better care to my lover without having to be too far from my husband if he needs something, while you would both have daily access to your boyfriend, right? It would be a regular Sodom and Gomorrah around here, but I doubt that anyone would mind too much, would you?

“At his age, Jacob doesn’t need to be living alone, but sharing me with him in this household isn’t fair to Thomas unless he gets his lovers to provide his needs when I’m busy with Jacob. This isn’t just about sex. It’s about love, attention, health care, etc. Especially health care, given the risks and ailments of old age and such. Not to belittle you, Jacob, just being practical,” Marilyn reassured her elderly boyfriend.

“And sleeping arrangements?” Thomas wondered now.

“Whatever we all agree to at any given moment, according to whatever needs we might have. They don’t have to be consistent or permanent, do they?” Marilyn continued her pitch for the communal living proposition.

“I’m okay with it, then,” Thomas concurred at this point, “though it’s a bit of a jolt for sure, and the neighbors will naturally get curious.”

“It’s a dream come true, living with you, even at such a price, and as you said, I do have serious health risks from living alone in my golden years,” Jacob conceded, “If Ruth objects, she won’t for long, because I’m going to simply hand the house over to her and Matt. But in my name still, until the day that I die. That way, if Matt ever mistreats her, he won’t have a chance to keep the place. It’s my Ruthie’s security, if you will, her hedge in case the husband isn’t worthy of her.”

“Is Ruth married already to Matt?” Thomas asked Jacob quite curiously, more as a neighbor and friend, almost as if he hadn’t bedded the man’s daughter and the man hadn’t had (and wasn’t still having) an affair with his wife.

“Not yet, but I hope that she’s up to you attending, along with Marilyn, and maybe Claudia and John, if they like. Well, how about it?” Jacob put the ball back in Claudia’s court ... and John’s.

“I’m very pleased with the idea, in fact. Very adult. Very sexy, even. Also very caring and compassionate, I think. Plus very convenient for me,” John blushed as he confessed.

“Same here. It’s a very sensible approach. I would love to be able to ride Thomas’s cock regularly and perhaps even have his children. Maybe sleep with Jacob now and then, too, if Thomas is okay with that, and so is Marilyn. I can call you by your Christian names, si? If we live together, that is,” Claudia told them as she polished off her glass of fine Merlot.

“And I can cook for you guys a lot, if you’re fine with that,” John offered, putting a smile on everyone’s face.

“John is an excellent cook, as it happens. He doesn’t fit EVERY gay male stereotype, but he does with that one,” Thomas teased John, making the man blush again before they kissed in front of the others.

“I can even sleep with Jacob if Thomas ever wishes it,” John proposed, “or I can be faithful to him if he prefers.”

“Call me Tom, both of you. And yes, I’m very good with the idea of either or both of you being intimate with Jacob. I struggled with sharing Marilyn with him, but I’m past that, and as the saying goes, ‘in for a penny, in for a pound.’ If I can share my wife with Jacob, my mistress and my gay male lover are no different that way. Not that you guys are less, hardly so. Just that once I’ve gotten past my objection to sharing Marilyn, it’s a little late to get too jealous,” Thomas acknowledged.

“Wow, this is really going to happen, then? Sweet!” John tried not to be too obvious with his lust and anticipation, but it was too late for that.

“So, can we ... watch something happen?” Marilyn asked, “Claudia first, no offense to you, John. I just ... I want to see my husband and his mistress get it on first. And then ... my dear husband and his bum boy, of course. It’s in the order of my voyeuristic fantasies, you see. I’ve often thought of what Tom might be like with another woman. The gay sex part of the fantasy only happened when I learned about you, John. Once we met, I started imagining Tom fucking your fine, smooth ass or you sucking his big cock. Is it okay with you, Jacob? Watching Tom with his lovers?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.