Great Fucking in a Grain Warehouse - Cover

Great Fucking in a Grain Warehouse

by Ramprabhu

Copyright© 2007 by Ramprabhu

True Story Sex Story: This is my true experience when I joined as a clerk in a warehouse after my school education. I had my first time sex experience with the women employed in that place for cleaning grains. It lasted for about two years, daily fucking them in manyways.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

( This is my true experience that happened to me about some 20 years back)

I am a Brahmin and from a poor family. After I passed my school final examination I could not go to college because of financial constraints and so I started working under a merchant. My age was 18 then.

This merchant, a Chettiar, was a rich man owning 3 big grocery shops. I joined as his helper. Daily I would go to his house in the early morning and till late night I will stay there doing whatever work that is assigned to me by chettiar. I often would ask him for employing me as a clerk or salesman.

The chettiar was also a big wholesale / retail merchant in grains. For his trade a very big warehouse (godown) was there where a large quantity of rice, pulses and oil were stored. Originally one person by the name Annappan was the godown-keeper. But suddenly chettiar terminated him and appointed me as godown-keeper. My job was to take care of grain movements in the godown, maintain stock records and go to bank for arranging loan on goods. When I got this job I was 19 years old.

In the godown 3 middle aged ladies were employed to clean grains and pack them in small quantities. They would clean the grains with big sieves and remove stones and other dirt from the grains and pack them into smaller packages of 1 kg or 2 kg. These smaller packets will be sent to various grocery shops for sale there.

The 3 ladies were around 35 - 40 years of age and their names were Guruvamma, Karuppayee and Pongi. ( I will call them G, K and P hereafter.) They were very ordinary looking and they were married and had children. They will come in morning and leave in evening. When I became the godown keeper Chettiar had told me that daily when the ladies leave the godown I should check them and ensure that they do not carry any grains with them. He instructed me that for this purpose I can physically touch and feel their hip and lap to ensure they do not carry anything on their person.

As I was very young and they were middle aged persons I felt shy of touching them. Further in my family strict discipline was there and we were prohibited from touching women as it was considered as sin. So instead of touching them I would pointedly look at their lap and hips and finding no bulge there I would satisfy myself that they were not carrying anything. Though I had some suspicion that they were somehow carrying small quantity of grain with them daily yet I did not catch them at it because I did not physically check them and I also did not want to make a big issue of it.

Further they were very dark complexioned, plain and dull looking ladies. They would wear simple cloths and would not do any make up or apply cosmetics. Further they would be always covered with the dust of the grains and smell with sweat. So they were not at all appealing to me and I did not also get enticed by their figures. So also I avoided physically touching them.

The godown was a big one and contained many rows of stacks of grain sacks and oil tins. At the rear portion a room was there and this was used as office to keep godown records. By the side of this room a small portion was curtained with gunny cloth and it was used as toilet.

One day chettiar came to the godown with a trader and lot of quantity of grain was purchased by the trader for cash. Chettiar asked me to go to bank and deposit this cash so I went to bank and chettiar remained in the godown.

When I came back I did not find chettiar and I also did not see P. Then I asked the other two ladies "Has chettiar left and where is P?"

Then K said "Chettiar is inside office with P."

I asked "What P is doing inside the office?"

Then K laughed and said "Doing this" and with her right hand fingers made a little pumping movement on her private part signifying the act of fucking while with her left hand she pressed her breasts. I was surprised and stood staring at her.

I asked her "What do you mean?"

They laughed and K said to G "Look - master is so innocent that he does not know what chettiar will do to P..."

Then they both laughed again and I became somewhat angry with them. I told them "Don't waste time by laughing and instead do your duty."

They again laughed and K said "That is what we do always - show our cunt to chettiar whenever he asks for fucking." Then G added " And our duty is also to show it to godown keeper when he wants to fuck us." I was confused and stood staring at them and the office room.

After about 10 minutes chettiar came out of office room and then I showed him the bank challan for depositing money in bank account. Then he left the godown. P also came out of office room and sat near the other two ladies and started cleaning grains. I felt somewhat awkward and stared at P.

As I was 19 at that time my sexual desire was very much and I would look at every nice woman with desire. I would daily masturbate thinking about the body of nice girls and I also would have sexy dreams on many nights when my semen will come out during sleep. I had no opportunity to touch a woman till then though I was burning with desire to take a woman in my hands and enjoy every part of her for the sexual bliss. In short I was very much sex starved person and longing for that happiness.

I saw P with wonder because just a few minutes before she had been fucked by chettiar and now she was quietly sitting and doing her routine. I saw her with desire and now I saw her in new light. In fact I saw all the three ladies in new light. Though they were dark and dull looking yet their body was full. They had big sized breasts and full sized buttocks.

I felt immediately attracted by them and wondered whether these three women would be willing to give me sexual happiness. I was their immediate boss and I could not exactly understand what G said when she told me that " and our duty is to oblige godown keeper also when he wants to fuck us."

I was tempted with desire and if they would be willing to please me I did not want to loose the opportunity. I stood near them and I watched them keenly. When they were using the sieves to clean the grains I found their breasts were swinging and bouncing and I liked it. I stood watching it for some time and I got an erection. My penis became very erect and it was pushing against my pant and I thought my pant will burst. I went to the office room and I opened my pant zip so that my cock will get more space.

After sometime I called G to the office room. When she came I asked her to help me in rearranging some records there though there was no such real necessity. I stood closer to G so that she can notice the bulge in my middle. I was inwardly hoping she will make the first move in giving me pleasure. But she only did what I asked in arranging records. I repeatedly showed my bulge to her but she kept quiet. I got frustrated and I was about to ask her to come and please me when the telephone rang, and I had to attend the call following which I had to attend to some stock details. So I told G to go away and my attention was diverted to the stock position. But I took a resolve that somehow I will find a way of touching them and to fuck them if they will co-operate for that.

Later in the evening when they were to leave the godown I told them "From today I will have to touch and check you because chettiar is angry with me for not checking you thoroughly and he suspects that you are all carrying grains and I am not noticing it. He has told me sternly that I will loose my job if I am not thorough with you. So I am helpless and I have to touch your body and ensure it and so please co-operate with me"

Then they said " Ok master" and stood before me.

I first touched K around her hips and felt through out her hip. Then my fingers touched her buttocks and I did not remove my hands but kept my hands on her buttocks and pressed them. She was wearing a sari only and she wore no petticoat or underwear. Under the sari I felt her naked flesh, cool and supple and I pressed her buttocks very hard. I found it very pleasant.

K smiled and said " Master - there is no grain in my kundi (ass) - there is only the result of eating grains" (She actually meant shit was there) I felt a bit embarrassed by her reply but was reluctant to take away my hands from her buttocks as I was getting a pleasant feeling by that.

While coming out of office room I had not put the zip of my pant and it was open. My penis became very stiff and a clear bulge was now visible in my middle. K noticed it and laughingly said " Master is in mood today."

Then G laughed and said " Master has been in the mood for quite some time and that is why he asked me to come to office room. He had a wonderful erection and kept showing it to me repeatedly and I was teasing him by just ignoring it. It was great fun for me and it would have gone to a very pleasant end but the telephone call came and spoilt the fun."

Their words actually gave me embarrassment and shyness at the sametime and I did not know what to say or to do further. Then K said "Master - do you want to fuck us. If so you need not hesitate because it is a normal thing for us. In every godown the owners and the godown keepers do it. So you need not feel bad or shy about it."

Then G told me " You can fuck us anytime you desire. This is what the previous godown keeper also used to do with us and you can also do that. We would have originally told you of this but as you are quite young we were not sure whether you will like our aged bodies. But if you like it then we will give you satisfaction every time you ask for it."

What she told immediately pleased as well as tempted me and I could not really believe what I was hearing. Even though they were never nearer to my dream-girls who were beautiful film actresses yet when they said I can enjoy them I did not want to miss it. My cock became fully erect with the thought of pleasure with them and now it was throbbing. But I asked them "Are you sure?"

Again G said "Yes Master. It is a promise from us"

When they said like this I became very glad. To a person who was longing for sexual happiness and who had not touched a lady till then, their offer was like a bonanza. To a person starved for sex gratification the opportunity to enjoy a woman is the most tempting one and at that time he does not really care whether she is good looking or not. Any woman who gives him the invitation is immediately to his liking. So I immediately desired for them and my penis started throbbing and dancing.

I told them " What you say is really delightful to me and I consider this as my good luck that I can daily enjoy you." Then P said " Master - we will please you definitely but we request you take care of us also"

I said " What I should do"

Then K said "Please permit us for carrying some grains daily. You know we are poor people and our husbands do not give any money for running family. With the small quantity of grain carried from here we manage to live. If you will not allow this then our family will starve. Our husbands do not give any money to us and even what we earn they beat us and take away from us for their drinks. Only this little quantity of grain which we can daily take with us make us survive"

I said " But what will happen if chettiar comes to know it"

G said "You can keep it quiet and he will not notice. Further there is no real loss to chettiar by our this act. What will happen to a mountain if you remove a small stone from it.? This will not affect chettiar at all."

I did not know what to say but I did not also want to miss the opportunity of enjoying them. Then I said " OK- I will not interfere in your grain carrying but you should keep it very quiet and to the very minimum so that nobody will suspect. Further you should please me daily." They said in chorus "We agree"

By this time I had a massive erection and my penis just pushed through the zip hole of my pant and became very much noticeable to them. I was feeling very pleasant but also felt a bit embarrassed and so I covered my bulge with the palm of my right hand Then K laughed and said " Master - there is no need for you to hide your treasure. We are not new to it and we know how to take care of it"

Then G said " Do you want to start it now?"

Then K laughed and said " Why this silly question. Look at Master's middle. His flag is standing skyhigh giving the green signal and Master is very much ready now for us. We should drain his water now and make his tool limp — otherwise he will not be able to walk outside in this condition." The three of them laughed very much at this.

I also laughed and said " What K said is correct and I want to fuck you now itself"

Then G said "Please select from us with whom you want it today"

Of the three ladies P was youngest and so I said " I will do P now"

G laughed and said "Master has a very good eye for ladies. He selects the youngest only for his pleasure." Then she told to P "You take Master and satisfy him. We will wait here"

Then I asked them what if someone comes to the godown and G told " Do not worry- we will take care. If anyone comes we will warn you by loudly coughing and if telephone comes we will reply that you are in toilet"

I said "Ok" and looked eagerly at P

P told me "Come Master" and went to the rear portion of the godown. I told her " Let us go inside the office room" but she said " No Master. Let us go between rows of grain sacks"

I said to her " Some time back chettiar had you in the office room. It has a ceiling fan and the room will be cool. Let us go there"

P said " Chettiar is the owner of this place and he can take us anywhere. But if you take me inside office room and if somebody comes to the godown it will be difficult for us to evade them. Instead if we go between the rows of stacked grain bags there we will not be noticed easily and if any one comes you can easily evade him by going into toilet"

I felt what she said was sensible and said "Ok." So she went behind a row of grain sacks and she spread a gunny on the floor. Then she quickly removed her sari and sat down on the floor. Then she removed her top bodice also. Now she was totally nude and she asked me to come to her. I had not seen a nude woman anytime before and I stood gaping at her body. She was dark and her boobs were big with hard dark nipples.

Her cunt was big with bushy growth of hair around it. I asked her to stand and show me her buttocks. She stood up and turned to show her bums to me. They were also dark but round and big. I came nearer to her and cupped both her buttocks in my hands and squeezed them.

She told me "Master - take away your cloths and fuck me"

I immediately took away my clothes. In the meantime she turned and watched my undressing. When I became nude she said "Master - you have nice red cock. I have never seen like it before. "

I teasingly asked her " Have you not seen cock before. Then how you are married and got children." She said " No master - I have seen many cocks including my husband's. But all of them are black like me. You are very fair complexioned and your cock is not dark but light coloured. That is what I am saying."

Then she caught hold of my cock and drew the foreskin back exposing the red shaft. My cock was throbbing and in the tip of the penis a small drop of water came. She wiped it with her finger and stroked my cock. It was the first time a lady touched my cock and I was totally worked up. My cock was fully erect and jumping like mad. I asked her to lie down and she did so. I asked her to widen her thighs and kneeling between her legs I caught hold of her boobs and squeezed them very hard.

She said "Master - be gentle - your forceful squeezing of my boobs is causing pain to me." I relaxed a bit and while squeezing her boobs alternatively with my left hand, with my right hand I pushed her legs even wider and then grabbed the mouth of her cunt and squeezed it. With one hand she caught hold of my testicles and slightly squeezed them and at the same time with her other hand she rubbed my buttocks and with one finger she tickled my anus. Then she gently inserted one finger in my asshole and rubbed the inside of my anus and I felt I was in heaven.

My cock was now fully raging. Then I placed my cock in the opening of her cunt and pushed it inside with all my weight behind it. It went inside her cunt easily and the inside of her cunt was hot and I felt like dipping my penis inside hot water. Her cunt muscles gripped my penis tightly and I felt it was as good as tightly gripping the penis with one's own hand.

And even before I could do any thing further I erupted with force and had a massive ejaculation. My semen repeatedly shot inside her cunt in huge burst and I could not believe so much semen can come out of me at one time. Never before I had such a massive ejaculation during any time I had masturbated. I got totally exhausted by that burst. Fully spent my cock went limp inside her cunt and I just sank and laid myself on her with very hard breathing.

She said " You have great amount of semen - the way you shoot semen every time you fuck a lady surely she will get pregnant"

What she said immediately caused alarm in me and I said " What you say is fine. But what will happen to you and me if you become pregnant by my fucking you?"

Then P told me " Why do you worry Master - we will take all care. Even if we become pregnant you need not worry because we daily get fucked by our husbands and who will blame you for our getting a child? Further we daily take MalaD (contraceptive pills) against getting baby. So there is no botheration to you." Then she laughed and said "If we really become pregnant we will put responsibility for that on our husbands or on chettiar. Nobody will suspect you because you are a very young person" I felt somewhat reassured by her words.

Then she asked me "Master -are you satisfied" and I said "Yes." She then said " Please then get out of me so that I can put dress and go home" I got up from her and my limp penis fell out of her cunt all wet and dripping. Her cunt was also wet. She immediately got up and took a small cloth and wiped her cunt. Then she wore her dress. She took the gunny from floor and kept it away. Then she went to the front of the godown. I also put my dress and followed her.

When G and K saw us they asked to P "Is it over?" P said "Yes."

Then they said "What is it? You have not taken even 5 minutes"

P replied "Master is like an express and with lightning fast he released his water."

Then G asked me "Are you satisfied?"

I said "No. I am not. I had desired to fuck for a longer time but this being my first time I spurted semen even before I could start it. I am thoroughly disappointed and I feel sorry for that." Then G said "It is ok. This being your first time you could not control yourself. But you need not worry because hereafter you can do it regularly so you can learn to fuck slowly and to your full satisfaction."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.