Junior - Cover

Junior

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Chapter 7: The Summer of 1991- Wanda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Summer of 1991- Wanda - Junior is the continuation of Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore. Shirley is out of his life and he's floundering, trying to pick up the pieces. If you haven't read the previous books, do so. If you have you'll be rooting for Sammy to pick up the 'pieces.' Junior covers Sammy's third year at Pontiac College, but first he spends the summer of 1991 in Atlanta where he meets and becomes 'very' involved with new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Admittedly, we were late getting to the airport, but finding Wanda barricaded inside a telephone booth, crying because I didn't answer the phone at Holly's house was ridiculous. We had to pry the door open because she had dragged both pieces of luggage inside with her. (Yes, two pieces of luggage for a one week stay.)

"Wanda, this is Patti, Patti, Wanda," I introduced them.

Wanda wiped her eyes and half-heartedly shook Patti's hand. Patti wrapped her arm around Wanda's shoulder and gave me a 'pick-up-her-luggage' look.

As I followed the two girls, carrying the luggage and watching Patti talk to Wanda, I chided myself. Why hadn't I told Patti about the 'history' between Wanda and me? I wondered if Patti was telling Wanda that we were having a summer fling. Worse yet, I wondered if Wanda was telling Patti that I had shaved her pussy, bit her clit and fucked her silly.

Wanda was unusually quiet on the ride to Holly's house. I wasn't sure if it was because she didn't like being crammed in the small backseat, because Patti had come with me to meet her, or because it was clear that we were together. We certainly didn't try to hide it.

Patti was way beyond believing our age difference mattered. She leaned over the center console to talk to me in a low, hushed voice.

"Thank you," she smiled.

So far, our morning had gotten off to a hectic start and this was our first chance to talk, calmly. We had overslept and there had been no time to say more than, 'is this the right road?' during our mad dash to the airport. We dressed in the same clothes from the day before, neither of us bothering to wear socks or underwear.

I touched her cheek and traced her lips with my finger, remembering how it had felt to have those lips surround the head of my cock. She nibbled on my finger. God, how I wanted to lean over and kiss her and I would have if it hadn't been for the interruption.

"Watch the road, Sammy. I didn't come to Atlanta to die."

Wanda was right; I needed to concentrate on the road. She hadn't been critical of my driving the day we were heading back to school in the snow and I stopped to pick up Duane and his twin sister, Laura. The twins shared the passenger's seat and Wanda had sat on the center console, pretending to use the edge of a domino to shave me. How things had changed. Had Wanda matured or was she envious because Patti and I were having a summer fling?

I smiled at Patti. "What were you thanking me for?"

"I have a list of things," she said, moving even closer and reaching for my hand again.

I looked in the rear view mirror. "Wanda, I have an appointment to play tennis this morning. We're going to drop by the house, take a quick shower and get you settled in your room. You'll have fifteen minutes to change into something comfortable, not a minute more, okay?"

Wanda complained that she had only been in Atlanta thirty minutes and was already being ordered around like a child. She continued to pout and even threatened to tell my dad how I was mistreating her. I tuned her out, giving Patti my undivided attention.

"Which room are you putting Wanda in?" she asked.

"The front corner bedroom, I can't put her in Holly's room and the other one has a rope tied to the bed. Besides, it's the most distant from our room," I laughed.

Patti caressed my hand and started to enumerate her list. "Thank you for not laughing at my tiny breasts. Thank you for taking me in the pool last night. The timing was perfect; I was so hot for you I couldn't have waited another second."

I reclaimed my hand from her clutches and stuck the second knuckle of my forefinger between her lips. She sucked on the knuckle, just like she had sucked on my cock the evening before. Her eyes were twinkling, like she was thinking the same as me.

"I hope I didn't hurt you. I was kind of rough."

She pulled my finger out of her mouth and licked around the knuckle, smiling. "You didn't hurt me. It was just what I needed."

"Tonight, I'll make love to you."

She held my hand, smiling. "I'd like that."

"You said I didn't need to wear a condom?"

Patti looked in the backseat to see that Wanda was listening and then stretched the seatbelt restraint to the max to whisper, "Don't worry; I won't trick you into having to pay child support. I'm on the pill. Michael didn't want children."

"That was fun last night. I enjoyed myself."

"I definitely enjoyed myself," she said, grinning.

"The sex was excellent, but it was also the way you came out of the shower, kissed me and went right to sleep, like you trusted me to finish drying your hair and cover us up."

Both of her eyebrows went up, grinning mischievously, "Honey, I permitted your penis to penetrate my pussy. Of course I trust you to dry my hair and pull a cover over us."

I couldn't help laughing at the alliteration, but was interrupted by Wanda exclaiming as we turned into Holly's driveway. "I like it. Too bad I'm only going to be here one week. Did you say there's a pool?" she asked.

"Yes, there's a pool, but right now we need to get ready to go."

As soon as we were inside Wanda exclaimed again. Patti headed for the kitchen and I told Wanda to follow me upstairs. "You guys go and have fun. I'll stay and use the pool," Wanda suggested.

"I've sorry, Wanda. You have to come with us. We're leaving in fifteen minutes; be ready," I said as I opened the door to the corner bedroom.

"I need to let my mom know I'm here and make sure she has the number," she informed me.

"Okay, you can use the phone so long as you're ready to go in fifteen minutes," I said, placing her luggage at the foot of the bed.

As I entered the room we were using I heard the shower running. There was a pitcher of orange juice, glasses and a selection of muffins sitting on the night stand. I poured a glass of orange juice, which I downed along with a bran muffin before considering what I should do next.

Did I need to shave? What should I wear? I was devouring a second muffin and orange juice when I heard the shower shut off. By the time Patti appeared I was naked. A towel was wrapped around her head, which she was holding in place with both hands, making her shaved underarms visible and her tits stand up more than usual. She stood, statue-like and watched as I approached.

"I wish we didn't have to go," I said.

Her tongue moistened her lips; otherwise she was motionless, and mute.

"Thanks for the juice and muffins. I had two," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"I wish we didn't have to go too, but we must and you need to shower."

Neither one of us made a move. My eyes were focused on her eyes, not her body, but I was aware of my hardening cock. So was she.

"If we didn't have to go..."

"I know," she said, glancing down at my cock. "But, we do and you should..."

Suddenly, my arms were around her and my cock was stabbing her stomach.

"You need to shave," she giggled.

"What I need is..."

"I know."

The towel dropped to the floor and we stood like that, our arms around each other. Minutes passed with neither of us speaking. I felt her body press in closer, yielding. My right hand was in the center of her back, fingers spread out and touching both cheeks of her ass. She giggled when my middle finger tapped the crack of her ass, tap, tap, tap until it parted her cheeks and I felt her shudder.

I was making plans to cancel my tennis tryout when she pulled away. "I know what you need," she said, "get in the shower."

I hesitated; disappointed at the way she had pulled away. "Go," she insisted and I reluctantly complied. I was soaping my body when the shower door opened and Patti came in carrying my toothbrush, toothpaste and my shaving gear.

Brushing my teeth while my cock was being ministered to was almost impossible. I didn't attempt to shave.

"You got your hair wet again," I said ten minutes later. She also had droplets of cum on her chin, but I moved slightly and the spray of water washed it off. I lifted her to her feet, pulled her to me and kissed her with every shred of tenderness that I could muster.

She kissed back, pressing her lips and whole body into me. I felt between her legs and heard her moan as my finger parted the lips of her pussy. "That's sweet of you, but we don't have time," she said, pulling away from me, again.

We dried hurriedly and got dressed, my shave forgotten. She laughed as I pulled my jock strap up and took care tucking my balls and cock inside. "Can I help?" she asked, teasingly.

She laughed again when I had trouble buttoning my tennis shorts. "They're from last year. I guess I've gained a couple of pounds since I've been here," I explained.

"Hmmm," was her only comment and she didn't have to explain what she was thinking. I was looking forward to her method of working the weight off.

"Don't you ever wear a bra?" I asked as I watched her pull the short summer dress over her head.

"What for?" she asked, shamelessly lifting the dress to reveal white panties and then pretend to smooth it out.

I grinned at her and shrugged, topping off my tennis outfit with an Atlanta Braves cap.

"I'll take your racket and meet you at the car," she offered and I agreed to escort Wanda to the car.

"I'm not going," Wanda said when I knocked on the bedroom door, letting a disturbing thought cross my mind; the door was locked.

"You have to go, Wanda. Open this door," I said without trying the knob.

"I'm not ready. I didn't change like you said."

"Wanda, get your ass out here. I'm already late," I shouted at the door.

"I don't see why I can't stay here," she said, whining, reminding me of the night Shirley and I went to tell her that her father had died on the golf course earlier that day.

"Open the door and I'll explain why you have to go," I said and waited nervously until I heard the click of the lock snapping open.

The door opened about four inches and I saw that she was dressed in the same white slacks, white shoes and red top that we had found her wearing at the airport. I pushed the door open, scooped her up, threw her over my shoulder and was half way down the hall when I heard her bellow. "You were going to tell me why I couldn't stay here. You Promised."

"I don't have time to explain right now. I'm already late."

She kicked me and pounded her fists on my back, doing everything she could to slow me down, even dislodging the Braves cap from my head, as if I would stop to pick it up.

Patti hid her amusement when she saw us. Wanda was still complaining that she was being abducted when I tossed her in the back seat and told Patti to get in and lock the doors, explaining that I had to go back into the house to find my baseball cap. When I got into the car Patti was trying to explain why we couldn't leave Wanda alone in the house.

"There's a peeping tom next door. Sammy thinks he's harmless, but we don't want to take the chance that he might do something to a helpless female."

Wanda cackled, "Sammy told me about him. Does he have a record? What makes you think he's dangerous?"

"We don't know if he has a record. He's probably not dangerous. Actually, he's quite well-bred and hospitable. It's some of his traits that give us an eerie feeling."

"What sort of traits?" Wanda was quick to ask.

Patti was reluctant to be specific and looked at me. "He makes lewd comments and beats off," I explained.

"Ha, is that all?" Wanda scoffed.

"There's more," Patti confessed, glancing at me. I nodded for her to proceed. "Mr. Smyth is a forty-year-old virgin and..."

This struck Wanda as hilarious. "Let me get this straight. A forty-year-old man pulls his pud and talks provocatively about things he knows nothing about. What's dangerous about that?"

We were pulling into the club where I was supposed to meet Kim Thomas and our opponents for the day. "In a moment of feeble-mindedness, Sammy offered to get Mr. Smyth laid and now the man thinks every female visitor to the house has come to mate with him. We're concerned that he might assume it's you. When we go back to the house today, Sammy will make sure Mr. Smyth understands you're not it, right, Honey?"

"Oh," Wanda said, letting a permanent smile invade her face.

I was relieved to see Wanda's disposition change because we were late arriving and I didn't want to spend more time placating her.

David Thomas made the introductions. In addition to our opponents, a husband and wife team named Julio and Mercedes Sanchez; he introduced his sons, Robert and Fredrick Thomas. I remembered they were ages twelve and ten, but never did find out which one was older because they used 'Rick' as an interchangeable nickname. Kim said it was just a phase they were going through.

As we warmed up, lobbing the ball back and forth across the net at first, I took an interest in our competition. He was tall, with dark complexion, short curly hair, receding at the temples and graying sideburns. Mercedes was the more accomplished player, returning her shots smoothly and accurately. I knew she was the one we would need to concentrate on before Kim told me the same thing.

"I've seen them play. He has a wicked serve, but she'll try to spread us and then knock it right down the center of the court. She covers a lot of ground, quickly. She's in the backcourt one minute and when you look again she's crowding the net. She's a smart player too; don't try to outfox her."

David agreed to act as line judge and the match was underway. I hadn't played seriously in some time and it took the loss of the first set, six to four, to make my legs do what I wanted. Patti wasn't any help. Every time I looked in her direction she had a silly grin on her face.

There was also the adjustment of playing on the same side of the net with Kim. Her actions, trying to return everything herself, made me think she would be more comfortable playing alone. She confirmed my thinking. "Be patient with me, Sammy. Since David had to stop playing, I've been playing singles."

Her admission that she knew she was hogging the shots made me appreciate her candidness and I begin calling her off the ball when it was clearly my shot. About midway through the second set we got comfortable with one another, I found my serving stroke and we actually made Mercedes look awkward when she tried to spread us out. Julio was no threat. His serve was strong, but we soon learned that by avoiding Mercedes we could make him work. He tired easily. We won the second set six to three games.

As we changed ends I looked over and saw the Thomas boys seated on either side of Patti and Wanda. I was grinning at Patti when Kim spoke to me. "Does your friend make a habit of holding hands with twelve year olds?"

"Wanda's only eleven, herself," I quipped, "she doesn't mean any harm."

"Well, just be warned. If I see her letting my son feel her up I'm going over there and put a stop to it."

I liked Kim Thomas and I liked her even better when she spoke again. "You're doing great, Sammy. Let's run their asses off, okay?"

"Okay," I said and run their asses off was what we proceeded to do.

Kim came to me after every point, either to congratulate me for a good shot or bend over to whisper instructions into my ear. As it became clear that we were winning the third set, I began to notice Kim was brushing her tits against my arm each time she conferred with me. She was definitely wearing a sports bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.