Junior - Cover

Junior

Copyright© 2007 by Fable

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Junior is the continuation of Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore. Shirley is out of his life and he's floundering, trying to pick up the pieces. If you haven't read the previous books, do so. If you have you'll be rooting for Sammy to pick up the 'pieces.' Junior covers Sammy's third year at Pontiac College, but first he spends the summer of 1991 in Atlanta where he meets and becomes 'very' involved with new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

The following characters are in Junior, either carried over from the previous books: Burr, Dominoes, College and Sophomore, or newly introduced in Junior.

Physical Characteristics, which I seldom include in the story, (I never refer to a bra cup size or length of man's cock to describe a character) are sometimes depicted: PC:

Characters:

Alice: Sammy's good friend, former tennis partner, dance instructor and lover. Alice is ten years older than Sammy. She practices law in her father's law office, has a daughter, Brenda, from a former marriage, is remarried and still plays tennis.

Amy: Kent's girlfriend.

Ann Marie Mercer, daughter of Doctor and Grace Mercer was born December 15, 1991.

Benjamin: Alice's son born October twenty-four, 1991.

Bernard (Bernie) Cochran, Marcie's older domineering brother.

Barbara: Left handed shortstop on Karen's softball team.

Becky: The girl who lost her top at the pond in 1985 and later became Sammy's girlfriend when they were high school sophomores.

Brenda: The daughter of Alice and her first husband. Brenda was two years old in 1985 with Sammy first met Brenda and her mother.

Carter: Alice's second husband.

Cassie Fenton: Neill and Doris' daughter. Plays soccer and has a crush on Sammy, age 13 in 1991. PC: A tomboy, flower, just beginning to bud.

Cathy and Sarah: Sandy's daughter and granddaughter. Cathy's at a vulnerable point in her young life, but since she's out of the story after the second we won't try to help her. PC: Except for being two inches taller and ten pounds heavier, Cathy is a duplicate of her mother, including the 'scared rabbit' look.

Celica Johnson: Young black girl, grew up with Eddie

Cindy Baldwin: Sammy's girlfriend before she left for college. Born 16 August 1969, Cindy seldom comes home.

Charlie Evans: Sammy's off and on roommate since their freshman year at C.M.A. Never close, they co-exist with Sammy getting the short end, not that he feels he's being taken advantage of, nor does Charlie consider himself a taker. PC: 6'2", 188 pounds, has his parents' good looks, blond.

Claudia Fenton: Neill and Doris' boy-crazy daughter, age 18 in 1991. PC: fully developed.

Clifford, age 32, a financial advisor. Crystal's husband.

Crystal: Patti's best friend from high school. The two friends are similar in height, weight and disposition, except Crystal has dark hair and average size tits.

Cyril, Sheila's second husband and Charlie's new step-father.

Dianna- Holly's realtor friend

David Thomas, age 40, is Kim's husband. David, also tall, is a stock broker and due to an auto accident that tore up a knee, one step away from walking with a cane.

David and Clarence Cummings, Suzanne's brothers.

Debra Simmons: Sammy had a crush on her when they were freshmen. Later, she became Charlie's girlfriend.

Donna: Comptroller at Oldham Companies.

Doris Fenton: Neill's wife. PC: 5'5", age 40, stacked, strict but tolerating.

Doctor Mercer: Sammy's accounting professor and running companion.

Eddie: Grew up in same home with Celia Johnson. He attended C.M.A.

Edith Rowell, Wanda's mother.

Emma: Also a long time friend of Patti. Jimmy, a contractor, is Emma's husband.

Erica is attending Pontiac Graduate School in West Pontiac. She is a friend of Rachel, Alice's cousin.

Franco, waiter and Carlo, chef at Carlo's Italia, the Italian restaurant where Sammy and Patti become Wednesday night regulars.

George Mercer, Junior son of Doctor and Grace Mercer, was born December 15, 1993.

Gladys works in a pizza shop and becomes Charlie's girlfriend. She's tall, skinny, has perfect breasts and short hair, cut like a boy.

Gordon and Stella Harvey are members at the club, parents of Kelley.

Grace Mercer: Dr. Mercer's wife.

Greg Dustin: Sammy's friend from home town. Married to Trisha.

Heather: Sammy's half sister.

Hilda Honeycutt Hegg: Trisha's cousin. Writer for Fashion Design Magazine.

Holly: Former lover is away, scheming to capture her third husband. Holly loaned Sammy the use of her car and house.

Jane: Sammy's mother. Jane works nights in the hospital and has been married three times.

Jeannie Baldwin: Youngest Baldwin sister, born 17 July 1972.

Jessica Baldwin: Oldest Baldwin sister, born 19 July 1967, shares love of literature with Sammy, shares love of loving with her sisters.

John Oldham: Sammy's adopted father. Real Estate Developer, born 1934 making him age 57 in 1991. John lost his wife and son ten years before Sammy came to live with him. Owes his success to Suzanne more than either of them know. PC: 5' 7 ½", 165 pounds, neatly trimmed mustache and hair, which is graying at temples. John is always meticulously dressed, which carries over to everything he does in his business and home.

Josh Ford: Sammy's friend and Jeannie Baldwin's boyfriend.

Julio and Mercedes Sanchez, tennis playing couple

Judge Slocum: Mr. Oldham's college roommate.

Karen Parker: Physical Education Teacher, Sammy's Tennis partner, Sammy owes her three uncollected pips.

Kelley Harvey is twenty-two, a recent college graduate. PC= Kelley is tall and slim (34-23-35) with pale green eyes, red hair and a dimple in her left cheek. Like Sammy, she is adopted.

Kent: Sammy's roommate during freshman year. Sammy's doubles partner.

Kimberly Thomas: A 34 y/o interior decorator and avid tennis player. PC: Kim is six feet, two inches tall, strawberry blond all over and periodically horny.

K.O.: Son of Heather and Sammy's nephew. K.O. was born December 23, 1989.

Laura: Senior in 1991-92. Skip's girlfriend.

Loretta Ramos. She's of Mexican-American origin; a single mother, attractive with a chip on her shoulder

Luke: Owner of woodworking factory.

Marcie Cochran: Sammy's loyal, devoted friend, advisor and confidant. She's two years younger, but wise beyond her years. Marcie will never be mistaken for beautiful. Although she tries, there's not much she can do with her round face and dumpy figure. Don't be fooled by her pleasant personality; Marcie is not always 'up'. She has low periods, which she tries to hide from Sammy. She has two things going for her; she's rich and Sammy loves her. Her problem is that she not only loves Sammy; she's in love with him. (God, I hope I'm not telling you something you didn't know. If so, I've failed.) PC: 5'5", 120 pounds, well tuned through running and exercise, wears her hair in a variety of styles, usually short with bangs. She doesn't pretend to hide her flaws with excessive makeup.

Margo Morgenstern is Erica's roommate and lover. Margo is naturally gruff and abrupt, tall with short hair. Her best feature is her generous lips. She smokes and wears oversized glasses.

Marsha Rice is a leasing agent at the Atlanta Office. Age 29 in 1991, same body type as Wanda, but that's where the resemblance ends. Marsha is very professional, is conservative in her dress, reserved in her makeup and demeanor, until she meets Wanda.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.