The Freiburg Project - Cover

The Freiburg Project

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 22

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young, successful architect, who lives in a nudist village in the south of France, pulls her life together after her husband's suicide. She wins a major project and things begin to happen. (Mystery/Thriller, no explicit sex)

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic  

It was late afternoon when Rummy and Doris called from the gate that separates Heliopolis from the real world. Helen and Sandy slipped on shorts and went down to meet them. Helen spoke to the guard and waved the car inside as the barrier rose. She went to the driver's window to speak to Rummy, who stared fixedly ahead.

"Oh, hell, Rummy, don't be silly. They're only tits."

"I know," he said, "but they're yours."

Helen sighed. "Anyway, thanks so much for coming so soon." She looked across at Doris. "And you too. I really need you both." She turned to Sandy.

"This is Sandy duVin, a friend. He'll be working with us. Can we get in? I'll show you where to park."

They climbed into the back seat and Helen directed Rummy to a parking space near her apartment.

When they got out Doris said, "Helen, I already like this place. I see all kinds of naked people and yet it feels just like home. Well, I mean except for all the skin."

They walked upstairs to the apartment, and as soon as they had put their cases inside, Doris pulled off her jacket and blouse, then stripped off the rest of her clothes. Rummy began to look anxious again.

Helen took Doris's things and hung them on the garderobe. "Just wear whatever you feel like, Doris. Well, I guess I don't need to tell you. And Rummy," she looked at him, "you can do whatever you like. It makes no difference. Now, come and sit down on the balcony."

Sandy had busied himself getting water and juice organized and set out on the table, and they sat down to confer. The orange cat inspected everyone and settled for grudging acceptance.

"What the hell is all this, Helen?" Rummy asked immediately they were settled. Helen handed him Lieber's letter and its attachment. Both he and Doris read it all, examined the photocopy.

Doris finished first. She looked up at Helen. "Rummy told me you said your husband had committed suicide. Does this mean he didn't?"

"I think it does."

"And what does the lawyer say?"

"He called this afternoon and said the Kripo — sorry — the criminal police are going to re-open the case."

"And what's this got to do with Rummy?"

Rummy spoke up. "Aside from the fact we're partners, Helen and I, Schellen's project manager asked me if Theo Brechstein was going to be labor consultant on this job. That put the wind up both of us, and now I know why."

"Okay, what now?" Doris asked.

"Lieber, my lawyer, said the KP would be sending someone to talk to me. I expect him tomorrow. Right now, we need to figure out what our position is for the next few days.

"I spent part of this afternoon, Rummy, getting the status reports and estimates finished and sent off. As I guess you know, we're well ahead of schedule, enough to qualify us for a completion bonus if we can stay ahead through the cold weather. I also wrote up a memo for us outlining the odd things that have happened since we started this job."

"You mean Dumont's approaching me, and Schellen's threats," Rummy said.

"Yes, and the Bagger attack. Sandy and I have started going over the contact logs the contractors gave us. There are a lot of them, and you and Doris can help us with what's left tomorrow. Tell them what we've found so far, Sandy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.