The Freiburg Project
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young, successful architect, who lives in a nudist village in the south of France, pulls her life together after her husband's suicide. She wins a major project and things begin to happen. (Mystery/Thriller, no explicit sex)

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic  

Now, of course, there had to be a weekend and two working days in London after Geneva. She arrived in Heathrow late on Saturday morning and called Rummy from the Churchill on Portman Square to let him know she would be staying there. Doris answered the phone and they exchanged pleasantries until Doris suggested they meet for dinner.

Even though she and Rummy had been working companions for years, Helen hardly knew Doris Harms. Their few meetings had been very casual. What she did know was that Rummy seemed to have eyes only for Doris. That meant that Helen could either wear something scandalous and get away with it or dress like a bag lady and not be noticed. Except by Doris and everyone else. She chose a mid-thigh skirt and a loose, button-front blouse.

When they had all arrived at the agreed-on Indian restaurant off Old Brompton Road, Doris wore a short, tight dress with a deeply scooped neckline. There was no doubt that her figure was astonishing, even on the scale of a very tiny woman, not much over 150 cm.

"Rummy says you really scored in Geneva," Doris said, once drinks had been ordered.

Helen grinned, "Boy, I'll say. We spent yesterday afternoon on the contract, and I think we'll get everything important. We got far enough that I'll leave it to our lawyers from here."

Rummy chuckled, "I think she blinded him. At the meeting I was at, he couldn't take his eyes off her." He glanced briefly at Doris and back at Helen. "Not that you didn't have a deal for him he couldn't turn down." He looked at Doris again. "Helen found out Schellen's in trouble and can't build the project the way he proposed. She showed him how he could afford it. So it wasn't just that she's a looker." He resumed his study of Doris's breasts.

"Well," Helen mused aloud, "I have a hunch that now Schellen may be thinking he could actually make some money on the Wald Sauna projects over the long term. If he had gone the way he was thinking of, he'd have to sell out in a couple of years when the place began going to pot. I hope our pitch made him think he could go for the long term. I certainly made an issue of that."

Doris asked, "What were you wearing that..." she glanced at Rummy, "blinded him?

"Oh, at the meeting Rummy was at — very professional and conservative suit with a silk blouse that was just slightly snug." She smiled knowingly at Doris. "Schellen's a randy old goat — but in that elegant continental way, you know. Yesterday I wore a double-breasted suit with a long, slit skirt. He kept trying to figure out if I had anything at all on under my jacket."

"Did you?" Doris asked.

"Actually, yes, I did. Most respectable, in fact. But he never was really sure."

Doris changed the subject. "Tell me about this place where you live, Helen. Since you moved, Rummy mumbles a lot about 'south of France' and 'crazy place to live.' I've gotten the idea he's spooked about it."

"I am spooked about it, Doris," Rummy said. "It's unnatural, that's what it is."

Doris rolled her eyes. "Really, Rummy! What's his problem, Helen?"

Helen laughed. "Simple, really. Rummy can't decide if he's a prude or a libertine. I guess you already know that." Doris grinned and nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.