The Freiburg Project - Cover

The Freiburg Project

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young, successful architect, who lives in a nudist village in the south of France, pulls her life together after her husband's suicide. She wins a major project and things begin to happen. (Mystery/Thriller, no explicit sex)

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic  

Helen returned to the hotel to change for her dinner with Johannes. She thought about how she had been somehow unable to be in Geneva long enough, in recent months, to be with him again. Even the trip to submit the project that had won Schellen's competition was only two days — and Johannes had been out of town. They had chatted on the telephone once or twice; there had been a few e-mails. It would be good to see him again. She undressed and slipped into the shower, her mind no longer occupied with business.


On her visit to Geneva in the early fall, tired and sick of the business life, she had met Johannes after a long week of meetings and discussions. He had picked her up outside her hotel on a gloriously sunny morning and driven up the western shore of the lake, past the airport.

"Where are we going?" Helen asked.

"I thought you'd like a change," he answered cryptically. Eventually they turned into a park-like area beside the lake.

There was a marina and one of those lakeside restaurants with a wooden-decked, open dining area above the lakeshore where they ate a lunch of fresh-caught fish and local vegetables, drinking a bottle of the local wine.

"I'm worn out, Johannes," Helen said. "It's been a rough week. This meal will put me right to sleep." She knew, and relied on Johannes's understanding and empathy.

"Then let's make the most of it," he responded. He rose and led the way toward the shore. There was a small marina there, and he took Helen's hand, drawing her down one of the piers.

"We're going sailing," he said. "There's nothing more relaxing than that."

"How wonderful," Helen said, turning to hug him and plant a kiss on his lips. She slipped her shoes off — holding his arm to steady herself — while they walked toward a good-sized sailboat and followed Johannes on board. She put her carry-all in the cabin and began helping him make sail. Helen knew boats, where things were likely to be, what needed to be done, and was able to do her share.

"You told me you had this, but I've never seen it before."

"Now you have," Johannes said, starting the engine, "Please take in the bow line, I'm ready to cast off." She stepped onto the dock and unwound the bow line from its cleat, leaving a bend around one wing of the cleat. She stepped back onto the deck and cast off. Johannes took in the stern line and put the engine in reverse.

They motored out into Lake Geneva, then hoisted the sails, heading along the shore, watching the alps across the lake. There was a light, steady breeze that filled the sails well and moved them out into the middle of the lake in very little time.

The sun was hot, and the work of setting out had made Helen warm. She pulled her shirt off, then stood, bracing against the boom. Her other clothes dropped to the deck. She looked at Johannes.

"Hang on a second, I'll get my bikini." She dropped through the companion-way into the cabin, dug in her carry-all and returned with the bikini bottom that was all the bathing suit she owned. She stepped back into the cockpit, slipped it on, and stretched out in the sunshine on the weather side of the boat.

Johannes watched the performance. It was not the first time he'd seen Helen's body; they had been lovers for some time, friends even longer. He slipped off his slacks. His shirt followed, leaving him in dark blue briefs that would pass for a bathing suit in any court.

The breeze freshened, the boat heeled and Johannes moved to sit on the weather side, close to Helen. As they sailed along, he let his free hand brush her back. He trailed his fingers along her upper thighs, feeling the warmth and softness. She sighed and looked back at him.

By now they were well out in the center of the lake. To the west were the shores, fields and hills of France. To the east, the mighty alps and Mont Blanc. For them, there was murmur of the water through which the ship drove on.

Helen lay in the sunshine along the rail, feeling the heat of the sun — and her own heat — as Johannes caressed her, arousing her. She knew that his ardor was building as well.

"Johannes, I want you," she said. "Can we do it here?"

"I'll heave to," he said, grinning.

In a moment or two, they had set the sails so the ship would stay more or less where it was in the center of the lake. There were only a few other vessels out, none closer than a hundred meters, all intent on enjoying the beautiful day.

Helen turned from fastening the jib sheet and pressed herself against Johannes's chest. They grabbed the cushions from the quarter-benches and threw them on the deck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.