Discovery - Cover

Discovery

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2007 by Kimberly Parker

Incest Sex Story: After a young girl comes home to discover her mother and older brother in bed she tries to keep the secret, but learns there is more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   .

I, along with the rest of the class, sat there quietly as the seconds ticked off the clock as we anxiously awaited the final movement of the big hand that would officially end our freshmen year of high school. Next year would certainly be a tad better I assumed, since my older brother and sister having graduated the night before. No more comparisons by the teachers on what perfect students they were and why I wasn't like them when it came to grades and such. Yep, next year would be better.

Being a younger sister of twins, twins that were quite popular made it a tough act to follow and my older siblings were the cause of that. Jimmy was one of the schools stud athletes that lettered in both football and baseball, and Megan had been both homecoming queen as well as prom queen along with being one of the cutest girls in the entire school, as well as captain of the cheerleading squad.

Jimmy always had one girl or another chasing after him, while Megan had her pick of just about any guy in the school, but neither had what could be called a "steady". Along with that, they were both honor roll straight A students that all the teachers thought they were just perfect. I, on the other hand, had none of those attributes, and was reminded of that constantly by my teachers.

Now, just forty-eight hours later I was already bored with summer vacation and I reluctantly walked to the White Hen to inquire about the job opening that that my friend Jessica had told me about.

Jessica's parents owned the franchise and were always in the need for some reliable help, especially during the summer months when the soda fountain was always packed with kids, and with nothing else to occupy my time, I figured what the hell.

When Jessica's mom saw me walk through the door she smiled and without even going through the process of filling out an application, or even an interview, she hired me.

For the next hour or so, Jessica showed me where everything was located behind the counter and how to use the cash register, and the rest of the afternoon I worked on my new career as a soda jerk.

My mother seemed quite pleased that I had found a summer job, and every day I would dress in my really dorky white outfit and make my way to the store. Actually, the job was pretty easy and the time went by fast, especially when it was busy, and the six hours I put in flew by.

Since my hours were from 1:00 in the afternoon until 7:00 than night, I was able to sleep late, which I loved to do, while I still had plenty of free time in the evening, plus I now had some spending money of my own.

My dad is a fireman, and with the station just a block away he would stop by occasionally on his workdays and pick up a few banana splits and bring them back to the firehouse for the other guys. Unlike most of my other customers, he would leave a small tip, and of course a little kiss on the cheek.

One afternoon there was a power outage that effected the complex where the store was located, and after an hour in the dark, Jessica's mom sent all of us home while her husband went an rented a generator to keep the coolers and freezer working.

It was about three or so when I walked into the house and started upstairs to change clothes when I heard familiar sounds coming from my parent's room, sounds that I heard quite often, but usually at night and I knew they were having sex. Since the heating duct that fed my room was the same that fed theirs, it wasn't too hard to hear just about everything that went on in their room and I thought I would listen in again.

Normally the door to their room is closed when they are in there, but I guessed that since I was supposed to be working at the store, and my brother and sister were out somewhere with their friends they thought the had the house to themselves.

I crept quietly down the hallway towards my room, but with the door open I could see them on the bed through the reflection in the dresser mirror. I knew they would be super pissed if they knew I was peeking in on them, but seeing my mother bouncing up and down on his cock was too good to pass up. This was certainly more exciting than those short clips I had found on the Internet.

Mom was also pretty vocal that day, more so than those times I would hear them at night, and her words were as clear as day.

"Oh yes baby, your cock feel so good in my pussy. Fuck me baby, fuck me good."

His hands were gripping her ass cheeks as his cock slid deep into her in a faster pace and my mom's words echoed down the hallway.

"In my mouth baby, cum in my mouth I want to taste you."

Those types of scenes in the movie clips I would watch would always get me a bit turned on, and I held my breath as I watched mom roll off and aimed his cock towards her opened mouth.

My jaw dropped and I stood like a statue as the first of many spurts of his cream shot into her gaping mouth, not because of what I was witnessing, it was because it wasn't my father's cock that she had been enjoying, it was my brother Jimmy's'.

When I was able to move, I quickly and quietly made my way back down stairs and rushed out of the backdoor and walked towards the park in total disbelief.

As I walked I kept mumbling. "Holy shit, holy shit." I couldn't believe that I had seen my mom and brother doing it.

That night I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep, but what I had witness earlier that day kept me awake most of the night. The sounds of Megan showering awakened me, and although I normally didn't get out of bed at that hour I knew trying to sleep another hour or so would be impossible.

It was just a bit past 8:00 when daddy got home, and for some reason I felt guilty about what was happening behind his back, even though I had nothing to do with it. I watched a mom kissed him when he walked in, and he gave me a pat on the head as he walked by before kissing Megan on the cheek when she came into the kitchen.

A few moments later Jimmy came down and grabbed a quick bowl of cereal before heading out to his summer job at the golf range. He kissed mom on the cheek on his way out, and I thought how phony that was. I was sure they had kissed differently yesterday.

What I now knew was really eating at me and I wanted to talk to someone about it, but who and how. I mean telling someone I saw my mother and my brother having sex is tough subject to bring up, and I knew I had to keep this to myself.

A few nights later I could clearly hear their bed squeaking and I knew mom was getting fucked once again, but I was sure dad was on duty. I crept from my room and went downstairs and looked in the garage, and also the driveway, and as I thought, daddy's truck was not there and knew it was Jimmy and mom in her bed.

I began to think about all those time I heard those familiar sounds and wondered how many times it was Jimmy and not dad in that room, and just how long has this been going on.

I really felt bad for daddy and the thought of him catching them scared me. What would he do, divorce mom, beat the shit out of Jimmy, or possibly worse. I couldn't think of anything being worse then my dad coming home and catching them, as I did and going absolutely berserk. This was crazy, crazier than anything I could have ever dreamed up, but I soon learned there was more going on, a lot more.

A few weeks later when my Grampa fell and broke his hip, mom and my aunt Sharon went to visit for a few days to help my grandmother take care of things while Megan, Jimmy and I stayed home with daddy. I wanted to go with, but the store was short handed, and being the really busy time I just had to stay home.

The first night that mom was gone I woke up with a terrible stomach ache and thought it was because I didn't eat much dinner that night, and went downstairs to have a glass of milk and a few cookies. On the way back to my room I felt cramps begin, and I knew from past experiences that I needed to hit the can, and quick. I quickly turned and rushed back down the stairs and spent the next half hour sitting on the pot until the pains, and a lot more, left me.

When I got at the top of the stairs I saw Megan walking into the bathroom carrying her nightgown, not wearing it, and thought that was really strange, but didn't think much of it at the time and made my way back to bed.

The next morning Megan and I were at the kitchen table and I thought about what I saw the night before, and innocently inquired.

"Megan, last night I saw you in the hallway in the buff. Why were you carrying your nightgown?"

Megan reacted really strange at a very simple question, and actually appeared to totally shaken by it and got really defensive.

"I was warm in bed, that's all. What's it to you anyway?"

"I was just curious, that's all, so excuse me."

When daddy came down Megan quickly got up and whispered something to him while he was pouring a cup of coffee, and looked past her at me and made a funny look before nodding saying something to Megan, which I didn't hear that as well.

A few days later when mom returned home was when I learned a lot more than I had thought I had known, and wow, what a revelation that was.

The secret that I had been keeping inside was really eating at me, and the night I heard things coming from mom's room again, a night I knew for sure daddy was on duty, I eased from my bed and went into the hallway. I moved closer to the door to listen, when Megan poked me in the ribs and whispered in a tone that sounded like she was a bit upset.

"What the hell are you doing Kimberly?"

"Ah nothing, nothing at all. I just thought I heard something, that's all."

"Well get back in bed before you wake somebody up."

The next morning I confronted her as to why she was so bent out of shape, and I could see right away that something was really upsetting her, especially when I began revealing my secret

"Look Megan, about last night. See a few weeks back I came home early from the store, and I think I heard something coming from mom and dads room that was ah, let's just say a bit shocking to say the least."

"What, what did hear?"

Before I could explain further, mom came into the room and Megan pulled her to the side. Mom's face turned a few shades of red and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Kim, I think there is something I need to explain."

I just assumed that she was now going to confess about her and Jimmy, but it was more that what I had already discovered as mom began explaining.

"First, have you ever had a fantasy about being with your father, you know, sexually?"

I was stunned at her question, and didn't know what that had to do with anything, but quickly blurted out my answer.

"Hell no, why would you ask a question like that?"

"See, one day I overheard a conversation between Megan and one of her friends, a conversation that sort of shocked me. I heard your sister say that that was a fantasy of hers to have sex with your father. Like I said that was a bit shocking, but I soon learned that a lot of young girls had that same fantasy."

"And just where did you get that information, I never heard any of my friends say that."

"Well, most wouldn't admit to it, even if they did it with their father, but after reading about it on the Internet, I learned it wasn't all that rare. Those who did were close, very close to their fathers and deep down knew their fathers wouldn't hurt them."

"So again, why are you asking me this?"

"I am trying to explain how this all started. I told your father what she had said, and his reaction wasn't what I really thought it would have been. He didn't seem upset, shocked or otherwise, and that gave me the feeling that he would do it. I mean he didn't say it, but I felt he would. The thing was, I wasn't upset by it myself, and actually thought it would be better if he were her first and not some horny teen just looking for sex. I felt he would be loving and gentle with her and urged him to do so if that was what she really wanted. When he did agree, I told him I wanted to teach your brother how to please a woman as well, and I did."

I was totally stunned by what my mother had just said and just stared at her and Megan for a few moments.

"So, what you're telling me is that not only are you fucking Jimmy, daddy is fucking Megan as well. Is that what you're saying?"

"Kim, that's not a very nice word to be using, but yes it's true."

"Well first off, I have heard you use that word numerous times when you and Jimmy are in bed. Besides, it's not me that should be being lectured here. Secondly, if our family is going to be having sex with each other, why was I left out of the loop?"

Mom looked at me shockingly and responded.

"Kimberly!! You're too young."

"Too young? Yeah, and just when did your fuckfest start? I bet Megan and Jimmy were just about my age, weren't they. No, I am not too young, and if I feel like getting laid, I will."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.