Ben Makes Sex Science History - Cover

Ben Makes Sex Science History

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben is looking to make some extra cash in a human sexual study. They were not expecting any guys with Ben's unusual talents to show up. When his cock starts to swell things get a bit out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ben took his $400 and headed home that was the easiest money he had ever made, and Miss Williams seemed truly impressed by his cock. She especially seemed to enjoy him ramming it into her tight cunt. He thought further about and wondered if there might be more ways for him to make some money off his cock. Porn movies maybe, they always had some big cocked guy spurting a big load on some woman's tits or ass. On the other hand, maybe he could be a male prostitute.

He went to bed and was awakened by his phone ringing at the crack of dawn; 7:30 was too early for humans to get up. "Hello," he answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hi, Ben this is Gina Williams from the Institute for sexual studies. I have been reviewing the tape of our study yesterday and I think we need to study you further. You are a truly amazing specimen of male ejaculatory behavior."

Ben decided to push it with her a little bit, it was early and she was excessively cheerful. "You sure you don't just want to get my cock back into your tight little pussy Gina. I think you like riding my big hard dick. You liked the way I made you cum didn't you?"

"Her voice became colder and more clinical immediately, "I gave into your subtle manipulation yesterday, but I will keep my professional composure from this point forward. Our relationship must remain completely clinical for my work to have any meaning." Then her tone softened again, "I could really use your help on this, and I have received funding of $1,000 per day for your contribution to science."

Ben practically leapt out of bed, a grand a day to jerk off in a test tube. He answered her enthusiastically, "Hell yes Gina just tell me when you want to get started."

"I would like to see you this Friday, three days from now. Please refrain from any sexual activity that results in you reaching orgasm and ejaculating. We want to make sure we test you with three days rest."

Ben could not remember the last time he had not jerked off at least a couple of times a day, but he would do as she asked. "OK you got a deal. I will see you at 9:00 am on Friday. How long should I plan on being there?"

Most of the day, we want to get some base line information, do some physical tests, and then however long it takes to run the test sequence." I would say count on five or six hours."

Miss Williams met him in the lobby of the clinic and started talking as they walked down the hall. "Thank you for being on time Ben. We need to get right to it and I am using a lot of valuable staff time. Frankly no on believes me, so I am anxious to find out. We first need to run some baseline tests that will take a couple of hours. These tests will be performed by Dr Sherry Francis and Dr. Roger Moab. I will see you again in a couple of hours and we can begin the laboratory portion of the testing."

Dr. Sherry Francis was a tall, brunette with a body that made Gina Williams look like a boy. She was at least six feet tall, although her black pumps added a good four inches to her height. Her dark hair was put up in a bun, and her face was super model quality. Here legs were shapely and well formed, and her tits were like twin torpedoes on her chest. She was wearing a blouse and lab coat and Ben could still see her nipples poking out through the fabric. Ben wondered if all sex researchers were bombshells. The man was in his fifties, balding pot bellied. In other words he looked like you would expect a doctor to look.

Sherry gave him a cold smile as Miss Williams brought him into the room and said, "Thank you Gina, Dr. Moab and I can take him from here. We will let you know when we are ready for you."

Then she looked at Ben and said, "Please remove your clothing."

Ben shot back quickly, "Take yours off too. Things will go quicker for both of us."

She regarded him with a cold stare for a moment and said, "Yes, Gina said you were quite the comedian. We are paying you very well; now please do as I ask."

Dr. Moab spoke up, "You will find that Dr. Francis does not have much of a sense of humor. Come on now, stripe down and let's get some basic measurements."

Ben striped down to the buff, and was soon weighted, had everything about his body measured, feet, height, arms, legs, waist, finger length, even his flaccid cock. He had to admit he was not even having luck getting turned on by the lovely Dr. Francis everything was so clinical.

"His cock measures four inches flaccid. Somewhat lower than normal," Dr. Francis remarked.

Ben spoke up quickly, "Touch it and will get bigger for you."

Dr. Francis again regarded him coldly and said in a sarcastic tone, "Yes, you would like that wouldn't you?"

Dr. Moab spoke up at that point, "Oh for god's sake Sherry stroke him a little and let's get a baseline erect measurement. I want to go to lunch."

Dr. Francis walked up to Ben and grasped his cock tightly. He immediately began to swell to full erection. She stroked him up and down a few times as she said, "I want you to understand I don't like men. I don't like the way they want to posses me just because of the way I look. I am not a lesbian either; I just don't care for men who think they can posses me sexually."

Ben half heard her as he started at her big tits. He didn't much give a crap what she liked as long as she kept stroking his cock. He could feel his balls getting ready to burst, and his cock head was already coated in pre-cum. Then she stopped touching him and pulled out a ruler, "Six and one eighth inches she announced. Now let's get lunch." Then staring at Ben she said in her cold tone, "And you can get dressed."

Ben moaned that's easy for you to say. You're not the one with a hard cock that needs some release. She didn't bother to answer him and he followed her and Dr. Moab to the lunchroom of the institute. As soon as they got there they met Miss Williams who help Ben get a tray and some food.

"Come on Ben we can sit over here Gina said to him. "You get to see more of her soon," she said seeing Ben staring in the direction of Dr. Francis.

As soon as they sat down Gina started talking, "You just can't imagine how much I appreciate you coming over today. I know this early stuff is boring and all but this afternoon you will get to strut your stuff so to speak and that should be fun. No one believes me at all, they all think I faked my earlier results, I really need to you show them today, believe me you won't regret it if you help me."

Ben jerked as she rubbed his thigh with her hand, just grazing his semi-erect cock. That got his attention. He looked at her and said, "Don't worry I won't let you down, just make sure you remember that." Then he ran his hand up her bare leg under her skirt, just brushing her panty clad cunt.

Changing the subject before things got out of hand Ben asked, "So what's up with the man hater bitch? She was really and distinctly not nice to me this morning."

Sherry answered him as they ate, "Dr. Francis? She just thinks she is better than any man, and thinks most men are not worth a crap, especially for sex. Rumor has it she is into BDSM, and that Dr. Moab is her sex slave. She likes to play the dominatrix for men."

Sherry continued talking as they ate, but his mind was on the beautiful Dr. Francis and how he might coax her into fucking him, he just need the right plan to make her do it. Finally they finished eating and Gina said, "I'll take you back to the lab for Dr. Moab and Dr. Francis to being their testing of your ejaculatory responses."

Dr. Francis and Dr. Moab rejoined him as Gina left. Dr. Francis got right to it, "Ok strip down and being masturbating for us. Please let me know when you are close to orgasm so we can take some measurements, and make sure to capture your ejaculate in the proper receptacle."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.