Ben Makes Sex Science History - Cover

Ben Makes Sex Science History

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben is looking to make some extra cash in a human sexual study. They were not expecting any guys with Ben's unusual talents to show up. When his cock starts to swell things get a bit out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Now you understand that I need you to masturbate, and ejaculate into the specimen jar. This has to be done on camera," the woman instructed.

Ben was only half listening to her. He was staring at her tits trying to tell if her nipples were poking through the fabric of the lab coat. He had answered an ad that said test subjects were needed for a human sexuality study, and he figured he could use the fifty dollars that was offered.

"Yeah, I understand," Ben answered looking up to the pretty face that was above the tits. The woman was about 30, shoulder length blonde hair that framed a beautiful face. She was tall and slender and seemed to have larger than average tits. "You need me to jerk off in the jar as many times as I can in an hour. I get fifty dollars for each load. So you'll owe me a good three hundred and fifty bucks. Heck I thought it was fifty for all my loads so that sounds great"

"I don't know what you mean by 'all your loads', the average male can ejaculate twice in an hour, I hardly think you will get anywhere near three hundred and fifty dollars." she responded coldly. Now if you are ready to begin please tell me what type of pornography you would like to view while you masturbate. I need to watch to ensure that we capture your ejaculate properly, but I will allow you to watch whatever you want.

"How about some cum shots onto tits," Ben answered. "Maybe some nice looking blondes in lab coats"

Her face reddened slightly, but she ignored Ben's comments. "I think this tape will meet your needs. There is lubricant on the table there next to you," she informed him.

"I don't need anything, my cock lubes up pretty well," Ben responded. With that he pulled down his shorts and freed his semi erect cock. He grabbed it in his hand and began to pump it slowly. His cock quickly swelled to its full six inches as the screen filled with a naked woman given a man a blowjob. She had massive breasts capped with fat pink nipples. She was pumping the man's cock with her hand as she sucked the head in and out of her mouth.

Ben's cock was quickly coated in pre-cum as he jacked his hard member watching the blonde pump the guys cock. The man began to spew; his long white streams of cum splattering the woman's erect pink nipples. Ben could feel his first cum starting and he motioned to Miss Williams to get her sample tube ready. She handed it to Ben just in time and he jacked his load into the glass tube while he watched the woman on the screen pulled and tugged her nipples rubbing the man's load of sperm into her fat nipples.

Ben kept pumping his cock and he could feel it swell as he watched the next scene begin. It was a big chested black woman with big brown nipples. She was pulling them and squirting milk all over the place. A man came up behind her and began to fuck her doggy style as the woman continued to milk her jugs. Ben pumped his hips in time with the man, and could feel his second cum rising in his nut sack. He motioned to Miss Williams that he was ready to shoot, and she handed him the second tube. He pumped twice as much as the first time, and he could see that she was curious.

Ben continued to pump his now 7-inch cock, thrusting his hips into his hand like it was a cunt. His massive cock was dark red, with the mushroom head almost purple in color. "You can still go on?" Miss Williams asked in surprise.

"I told you I am going to earn at least three hundred and fifty dollars." Ben replied.

"How big does your penis get?" Miss Williams asked.

"It gets bigger every time I cum, and I can cum at least seven or eight times." Ben answered

"If I cum twice more will you show me your tits?" Ben asked, "I need something more that these cheap fuck films to inspire me."

"No man can reach orgasm more than three times in an hour." It is impossible. Miss Williams responded. "If you can continue after your fourth orgasm I will remove my blouse for you."

Ben motioned for a test tube and moaned loudly as he pumped his third load into the tube. "There is even more ejaculate here than before," she said as she measured the load of jisim that Ben had pumped into the tube.

Ben continued to pump his swelling prick as he watched the good-looking brunette on the screen get fucked by a massive ten-inch cock. Her big tits shook as she pulled and plucked her engorged dark pink nipples as the man fucked her wet pussy. Ben fucked his hand for four or five minutes and then grabbed the next test tube and pumped his forth load of cum into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.