The Shy Girl - Cover

The Shy Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Casey is a very shy and sexually repressed girl. Her religious background and overly protective parents have made her feel only shame about sexual pleasure. She is caught on film by a man who watches her masturbate and she is given a wicked choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Casey came home from school and put on the headset in as she had been told. He was there of course, she heard the watching man say, "A little early today baby, you must be learning."

Casey answered him with barely controlled anger, "Yeah, what's up for today, you going to make me fuck a baseball bat you mother fucking bastard?"

"Oh, aren't we testy today, you are talking like a whore now, although the baseball bat is not a bad idea. Would you rather I just let your father know what his little girl does when she is alone, or do you just want to keep having some fun with me. Admit it you are enjoying this in some sick way aren't you? You are getting your rocks off on doing what I tell you to. You like touching yourself and knowing that someone is watching you, jerking off while you finger yourself."

Casey answered him with anger in her voice, "That is not true you bastard! You are just embarrassing me for no reason." She could feel tears stinging her eyes, "I just want this to be over. How much more are you going to make me do?" At the same time Casey knew that he was right, her pussy was wet and waiting for her to touch herself again. She was a total slut, and she knew that somewhere deep inside of her she wanted to finger herself for the watching man.

The watching man just chuckled, "I think there are many things you can do still. We are just beginning. I think your pussy is wet right now Casey, do you want to show me."

Casey's mind filled with dread as she listened to him laugh. Her face turned red and she knew he was right her pussy was wet; he was making her feel things she had never felt before. She was trapped and there was no way out, she just had to keep on and hope he would not tell her father, but everything she did for him just make it worse. What would her father think if he say her peeing herself in front of a camera?

The watching man started talking again, "We are going to take a little road trip today, and I am going to give you the choice of destinations. We can go to the mall, the swimming pool, the library, or the grocery store. Where do you want to go Casey?"

"I guess we can go to the mall. Casey went out and got into her little car starting the engine. She thought about just driving away and never coming back, leaving this whole horror behind her, but she knew her parents would find her, and then they would find out. She heard the watching man in her ear, "Well let's get going we can have some fun on the way. I want you to finger yourself every time you stop at a red light. Maybe you can climax before you get there. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"I can't do that! Everyone will see that I am doing that. What if my pussy gets so wet that my crotch shows the wet spot?"

"When then you had better not miss any lights," he answered her. "Besides why should I be the only one who gets to watch you Casey? I know you love to show off for people. You like being embarrassed, you get off thinking about it don't you?"

Casey didn't defend herself this time, and she put the little car into drive and headed off to the mall. She had not changed out of her school uniform so she was still wearing her white blouse, navy skirt, knee socks, and white panties. Sure enough the first light she came to was red and as she stopped the car the watching man said in her ear, "OK get to it."

Casey slid her white panties down around her ankles and put them on the seat next to her, she pulled her skirt up a little so she could get to her cunt, and she just had started running her fingers up and down her labia when the light changed back to green again. She made the next two lights but missed the third. She had her fingers back at her wet cunt, she was surprised at how excited she was, and the watching man did not have to prod her to do it. She quickly found her hard clit and began to briskly rub it. Her body tingled with pleasure and she could feel her little pink, nipples stiffen to hard points on her breasts. She wished that she could play with her nipples too. Then the light turned green and she was off. She could feel her body becoming overcome with desire and she hoped that she continued to miss lights so she could bring herself to orgasm.

She continued to make the lights and she was growing frustrated when she missed the next one and she quickly buried her fingers back in her wet, tight twat. She did not notice that she had stopped next to a large truck and that there was a man sitting in the passenger seat, high enough above her little car that he could see what she was doing. Casey did not really notice who was watching her as she slid her long middle finger deep into her fuck hole. Casey wished she could shove the big dildo deep inside herself as she rubbed her clit. She was almost at orgasm and her fingers were rapidly rubbing across her clit bringing her closer to orgasm with every stroke. She had just started to climax when the light turned green. The woman in a mini-van behind her honked as Casey was so engrossed in masturbating that she did not even see the light change. Casey's world went to red as she reached orgasm and she could feel her hips pumping, as she got off on her fingering.

The watching man was masturbating as he listened to Casey climax, and he said, "You better go before someone calls the cops on you. Casey somehow got the car in gear and moving, her legs were weak, and her whole body shook with aftershocks of pleasure, and her mind was filled with nasty sexual thoughts.

The watching man said, "Very good Casey that was very nice."

"Can I go home now? I did what you wanted."

Casey my dear we are just getting started. You and I are going to have some fun today and see if we can really humiliate you." The watching man laughed an evil laugh as he said this and Casey shuddered in dread as she wondered what he might want her to do.

Casey was almost at the mall and she noticed there was a large delivery truck right behind her. It had made every turn, and she wondered if it was following her. She grew more concerned as she turned into the mall parking lot and the truck went with her. As she pulled into the parking lot, the truck pulled into a spot near her and a large black man got out of the truck and came over to her window. Casey was a little scared, but she rolled the window down a little so she could hear him.

"I noticed what you were doing back there at the light, and I wondered if you might like a little action to help you out with that?" The man was big, and he pointed to a large bulge in his pants that was obviously his big cock. My names Ray and my friend back there is Big Johnson, he pointed to another large black man as he said this, and we know how to party if you know what I mean.

Casey was horrified, this man had seen her finger her cunt. She didn't know what to say, but the watching man did, "He was laughing, oh this is perfect, better than I could have planned. Here is what you have to do Casey I want you to suck and fuck these two studs right in your car, it has to be in your car so I can watch, either that or I can call your Daddy and let him know what his daughter has been up to.

Casey said out loud, "OK, I'll do it. Just don't tell my dad."

Ray was confused and said, "Tell your Dad, hell I won't tell anyone."

Casey's face burned with shame, and though she was ashamed to admit it with desire. She said to Ray, come get into the car with me. Tell your friend to wait outside. I'll do him next."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.