Shopping For Fun - Cover

Shopping For Fun

by gbgood

Copyright© 2007 by gbgood

BDSM Sex Story: Lois goes shopping late at night in a grocery store. While in the vegetable section, she finds the guys are squeezing and feeling her. After Lois checks out, the fun begins for her in the parking lot.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   .

I swung my car off Brighton Road and drove down Highwood Street, pulling into the parking lot in front of Kuhn's grocery store. It was eight in the evening and the lot was almost empty. The store closes at nine and I wanted to get my shopping done before it closed. I parked near the back of the lot so there were no cars near me. I wore a pull over top that my tits showed through a little bit, and cut off short shorts which let my ass cheeks hang out enough to attract a lot of guys stares. And I loved it. I walked through the lot and into Kuhn's store where I grabbed a cart and started pushing it.

"Hey, Ms Kubik, looking good tonight," called Billy, the young boy working the cash register. He gave me a dirty smile and a wave.

I smiled at him and kept going, wheeling the cart toward the back of the store. I reached the vegetable section and started looking for what I needed. I dropped some potatos and carrots into my cart, and I was squeezing some cucumbers when I felt someone come up behind me. Suddenly, my ass cheeks rippled as I felt hands squeezing and playing.

"Yo, Lois Kubik, you lookin good tonight, Mami. Damn, but your white ass feels fine."

I recognized Ramdickman's voice. Ramdickman is his online moniker. All the young boys in my neighborhood use their online nicknames. Ramdickman is my neighbor and he is 18 with a fine, hard black body. He graduated from Oliver High School in June and was planning to go to Community College in September. He loves my big white tits and is always trying to get me out of my clothes. I have let him do it a few times.

He bent me over the cucumber bin and slid his hands up inside my shorts, playing with my ass. He reached down and grabbed a handful of my shorts and yanked upward hard as he could. Then he reached around the front and grabbed a handful once more and yanked even harder upward. The crotch of my shorts were pulled tight up inside my pussy and ass crack. The bottom of my shorts were up around my waist in the back, exposing all of my ass, and my pussy lips showed out the front.

Now, Ramdickman reached up inside my pull over and began squeezing my tits and pulling them. He lifted my blouse up and off my white tits, letting all 42DD inches fall out for him to play with. Turning me around, he started sucking my tits.

"Oh, Ramdickman, I love that but I have to finish my shopping. Please."

"Ok, Lois, I'll let you finish, then we will have some fun."

He gave me an evil grin, and I couldn't help smiling back at him. It sounded good. I straightened up and started rolling my cart toward the meat section. I looked back and saw him on his cell phone and wondered if he was calling his friends. Oh well, if he did it would just be that much more fun. I didn't bother fixing my shorts. I liked the way it looked.

The meat section was dark.There were no employees working in it and most of the lights were turned off. I pushed my cart to the back freezer near the door to the cutting room where the butchers worked. The freezer had packages of lunch meat stacked half way up in it. This area was the darkest of all. I leaned over the freezer and started shuffling meat packages around then I felt fingers tickling the bottom of my ass cheeks.

Ramdickman had followed me to the meat department. He pressed close to me, sliding his palms all over my ass cheeks and I couldn't help smiling as it felt so good.

"Nice, Lois, you got a fine white ass," said Ramdickman. He slid his hands from my ass around my waist and up the front of my blouse. He squeezed and fondled my tits, then slipped his hands under the elastic bland on my blouse and gripped my flesh, pulling my big white tits out from under the blouse. He squeezed and pinched my nipples, driving me crazy.

"Oh, Ramdickman, I'll never get my shopping down like this."

"That's the plan, Lois. Fuck the shopping. Your ass and tits feel to good to waste time shopping."

I could feel Ramdickman's hard cock in his pants, pressing against my ass. I was bent over the freezer as Ramdickman played with me. I heard the sound of feet and turned my head. Big Balls, Ramdickman's friend, was hustling down the aisle with a big smile on his face.

Big Balls walked up just as Ramdickman pulled me upright and turned me around to face him. He shook both my tits up and down in front of Big Balls, letting his friend grab hold then lean down and start to suck them.

"Damn, Lois, I want to titty fuck these big boobs," said Big Balls, squeezing and playing with them. "I want to pump my big hard black cock between your big white tits n into your mouth, Mami. I'll feed your sweet white face a cum load and you can show me how you like to swallow it."

Big Balls laughed and I heard Ramdickman chuckle behind me. I didn't say anything, but I really wanted them to nut their cum loads in my mouth and all my other holes to. In the next moment, Big Balls unzipped the front of my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles. He twisted me around and bent me over. Ramdickman had his black cock out of his pants sticking it up into my face. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back forcing my mouth open. Then he shoved his black cock into my mouth and started pumping my head up and down on it. Big Balls gripped my ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. I felt his cock head rub my ass hole and then in one hard thrust he drove his black cock deep up into my ass. I couldn't scream because my mouth was filled with Ramdickman's cock. The 2 boys pumped me hard from both ends. And I loved it.

Big Balls pounded his cock up my ass, while Ramdickman pumped my head hard and vicious on his black cock. They worked me over for at least 15 minutes until both black studs had emptied their cum loads into my holes. It took me a few minutes to get my breath after the boys worked me over. But I loved it all.

"Are you guys done?" I asked when i got my breath.

They both laughed as they put away their limp wet cocks. "We are done for now, Lois, but not forever," said Ramdickman. I was struggling to get back into my clothes. Big Balls noticed and said to Ramdickman, "Yo, lets help the white ho get dressed." I saw them both grin and nod their heads.

I zipped up my shorts and pulled my blouse back over my head. Big Balls stepped forward and grabbed the zipper on my shorts. He reached one hand inside my shorts and gripped the zipper with the fingers of his other hand. He took two fingers and pushed hard on the bottom. Suddenly, the zipper teeth separated at the bottom. Big Balls moved his fingers half way up, breaking the teeth apart. My zipper was now broken and showed my pussy and pussy hair out the bottom of the zipper. Ramdickman liked what Big Balls did to my zipper so her took a knife out of his pocket and cut the elastic band off the bottom of my blouse, letting my big tits fall out the bottom. My blouse was now so short it couldn't cover all of my nipples. My big tits hung down so that my nipples showed at the bottom of my blouse. I now had no choice but to finish my shopping like this.

Ramdickman and Big Balls helped me finish my shopping while they played with my pussy, tits and ass. There weren't many people in the store so I was lucky there. In a short time I pushed my cart up to the checkout aisle. Kuhn's was getting ready to close, so only the manager, in his office, and Billy at the checkout counter were still working. Billy's eyes widened as he watched me push my cart through the checkout aisle to the register. A smile crossed his face as he saw Ramdickman and Big Balls move along with me.

I bent over the cart and started putting the food on the counter for Billy to ring up. As I did, Big Balls slid his hands up over my my tits pulling them out from under my cut blouse. "Yo, Billy, is Lois Kubik's big tits a 2 for 1 sale today?" He said, bouncing my tits up and down for Billy to see.

"I think you get those for free every day, Big Balls," said Billy, laughing. Both of them took some classes together at Oliver High School, so Billy knew how wild Big Balls could be.

"Stop out at our car after work and you'll see what we get for free," laughed Big Balls, waving my tits around. Billy grinned at me, and I couldn't help smiling back at him. Finally, Big Balls let go of my tits and I continued putting the food up on the counter. Billy checked each item out slowly. He was in no hurry to finish, as he watched Ramdickman and Big Balls play with my pussy and tits. Occasionally turning me around and pulling my shorts aside, one of them would stick their finger up in my ass hole for Billy to see. I can't complain, because I loved all of it, especially having Billy watch it all. Finally. he finished ringing up my order and the three of us left the store as the manager locked the door behind us.

Walking to my car, I carried the 2 small bags of groceries while Ramdickman and Big Balls played with my ass, tits and pussy. Half way across the lot, they took the bags out of my hands and put them on the ground. Then Ramdickman yanked my blouse up over my head and off me. At the same time, Big Balls yanked my shorts down around my ankles. He pulled the shorts off me, removing my shoes at the same time. I stood naked in the middle of Kuhn's parking lot. I turned and looked at both of them, making sure my big white 42DD tits bounced as i turned. I spotted Billy leaving the store and walking through the lot toward the sidewalk. Seeing me naked with my big tits bouncing, he changed direction and started walking toward us.

"Yo, Lois, get moving to your car. My boys are waiting." said Ramdickman, slapping me on my ass.

I turned and walked to my car as two other black studs got out of Ramdickman's car and started toward us. I recognized Gunner and High Score. Gunner goes to community College with Ramdickman, and High Score is a year behind Big Balls at Oliver High School. I knew this was going to be rough and mean with those two in it.

I reached the car at the same time Gunner and High score got there. Big Balls and Ramdickman followed behind me, stopping to put the bags in my trunk. Gunner wasted no time. He grabbed my big white tits and started squeezing and sucking them. Putting his mouth over my nipple, he began to bite me driving me crazy.

High Score stepped behind me, sliding his black hands over my ass and between my legs. He shoved 2 of his fingers inside my wet pussy, finding my clit right away. He squeezed and tickled my clit, gently jerking it like a hand job on a cock.

"Oh yea, High Score, do it, do it, please do it more. Finger fuck my pussy, High Score, please."

"Lois. I'm gonna stick my big black cock up your white ass and then nut a big load of cum in your asshole. After that, I'm gonna shove my cock in your mouth and let you lick and suck the cum and shit off my cock while you give me a good blowjob. What you think of that?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.