The Woman You Need To Be!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy accidentally discovers her husband's desire to be the girlfriend she always wanted. Soon she'll begin to change him into that woman, and if she can convince him perhaps after a surgery or two she can turn Dan into Dani the girlfriend she had always wanted.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

The two of them were sitting in their living room watching some nameless sitcom. They had a nice dinner ended Carroll's insistence Dan had cleaned up the evenings dishes in fact he had cooked their meal and had had it prepared when she had returned home from work. While they were watching the television Carol retrieve the remote and muted the volume.

"I haven't asked you yet what you think about taking the hormones and changing your body, Tell me about how you're feeling about all this?" She asked him.

"If I'm going to be really honest with you it excites me no that's less than honest it thrills me, I really like the little tits I'm starting to grow and I'm not sure but I think starting to get a little more fat on my ass and hips. One thing I know for sure I'm getting way more emotional." He told her.

Carol had noticed both of those changes, she had also noticed he's probably hadn't shaved his face in at least a week she figured there was no five o'clock shadow and she wouldn't swear to it but the hair on his chest was appearing to evaporate.

"Tomorrow I want to go to Fredericks and buy you some new lingerie." She said to him. "How would you feel if I asked you to dress as a woman whenever your home? She asked him.

Last week she had purchased him one of those pill organizers with a little compartment for each day of the week on Sunday evenings she woould put in his daily medication as well as two of the tiny white pills. It was double the normal dose but Dr. Evan had told her but it would help speed the transformation and it was fairly safe. The most probable things she would notice would be heightening of his voice and in the beginning growth of breasts. Carol definitely wanted to see breast growth, and she had to ask the doctor when Dani had her augmentation if they would be as sensitive as her own.

She didn't want him to lose his cock and balls because if it were going to be possible later on she still wanted him to fuck her occasionally. No what she wanted was a chick with a dick a shemale. And tonight she planned to find out how he felt about that.

"Here's what I'd like to do." She said to him. "We can afford it, I want you to quit working and stay home and become my housewife. I want to see you dressed in panties and stockings and maybe a dress or skirt around here. We can buy you all sorts of lovely clothes and shoes and camisoles all kinds of clothes I know you've been wearing when I'm not here." She told them.

Dan had had no idea she knew of his cross-dressing when he was home alone if he had known she had rigged their bedroom with spy cams he probably would not have been to happy but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

While Dan was thinking about staying at home he was also thinking about being able to no longer have to hide his cross-dressing tendencies and the thought of that filled him with excitement like he had never felt before.

"Yes I would really like try that Carol, but there is one condition I will ask of you.Would you like to know what that is?"he questioned her.

"Yes Dani I want you to tell me everything." She replied.

" If I'm going to do this here are a few things I want." He said to her. "I want to keep my cock, I want all the clothes. I want to go clubbing with you and your friends but I want to do it as Dani your girlfriend. And the final thing I want is in a few months I want that augmentation. I want real breasts not these lumpy little things that are growing now." He told her.

As the words crossed his lips Carol's pussy begin to moisten. She leaned over and began to undo the zipper on his pants. She reached in and grabbed his already hardening cock and began to give him she hoped the best blow job she ever had.

Dan watched the back of her head going up and down on him. He could feel quickly the sperm beginning to boil in his sack. When he felt her lips touching the base of his cock they began to pump his little swimmers into her mouth. "Oh my God, here I cum baby oh my god can you feel me?" He grunted. She raised her head about halfway up his length as his semen began to fill her mouth. It had to do the biggest load he had ever shot into her. All the talking they had just done had spurred him to heights he didn't know he possessed, rope after rope filled her mouth there was so much she couldn't contain all its began to dribble down his squirting member.

When she was sure he had finished she raised up off his cock and with her mouth filled with his creamy load she sat next to him and brought her mouth to his. He could see drops of his cum dripping from the corners of her mouth. When she pressed her lips to his and forced her tongue into his opening mouth she caught him by surprise forcing his enormous load into his mouth. When he realized exactly what she was doing he willingly accepted the remains of his load she had managed not to swallow. He had tasted his own semen on many occasions eating her cream pies but never the volume he was swallowing now. As the milky fluids entered his mouth and began to slide down his throat he knew that whatever she asked of him he would gladly do. In fact if at some point she asked him to suck on some strangers cock he would do it willingly.

Dan was thinking to himself, how could she have possibly known what I've wanted all these years, and now that she did know how far were things going to change? And as he transformed will she still love him as much as she did now? As soon as these thoughts crossed his mind he knew that things were about to change but he also believed as he changed nothing could happen that would ever come between them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.