Three Girls and a Swelling Cock - Cover

Three Girls and a Swelling Cock

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The three girls are best friends and start to talk about sex one night. Then the talk turns to one of the girl's brother and rumors of his amazing cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

A few days later as Ben was checking his e-mail he got a note from a Dr. Suzy Wilson, Chair of Sexual Response Project. She wanted Ben to meet her at her office for a quick discussion. Ben wondered what she wanted as she had never spoken with him before. He knew who she was as she was a jerk off fantasy for most of the guys at the school. She was a tall, pretty red head with a rock hard ass, and large, firm tits. She always seemed to be dressed in a tight skirt and low cut blouse so there was not much left to the imagination. Ben wondered what he had done to attract attention from her, but at the same time he was not at all unhappy to get some up close time with her. He wondered what she would be wearing; he could feel his cock swelling as he thought about her firm tits, round tight ass, and shapely legs.

He arrived a couple of minutes early and she was on the phone. She motioned for him to sit in the chair in front of her desk, and he got a chance to check her out a bit while she was talking. She was wearing a tight white blouse that was cut to show off her ample cleavage. The blouse itself was very tight and her tits were displayed in a way to make any male pop a load in his pants just looking at her. Her face was perfectly made up and her high cheek bones, perfect full lips and crystal blue eyes made her a beauty of epic proportions. Her red hair was pulled up into a perfect bun on her head, and this only highlighted her natural beauty. She stood up and turned away from Ben, and he got a nice view of her tight ass and perfect long shapely legs as she stood looking out the window. Ben was so mesmerized by her body that he did not even hear what or who she was talking to. He could feel his cock stiffen as he mentally fucked her, just thinking about his cock sliding into her tight pussy was enough to make him rock hard.

He was startled back to the present by the sound of the phone hanging up. If she knew that Ben had been checking her out and fantasizing about fucking her she did not show it as she smiled at him and said, "Thank you for coming Ben. I am so happy that you could make some time for me. I will get right to the point. I have heard that you have some extraordinary sexual prowess from some of the girls who you have had sexual relations with. Ann, who I think you know intimately, told me that your penis actually grows larger the more that you ejaculate. Is this true?"

Ben thought about it for a moment. He really didn't need to be the subject of some college professors' research paper, but if it meant that he could get closer to a prime piece of ass like Dr. Wilson it would be worth it. He finally answered, "Yeah, its true."

She looked at him, her beautiful face a mask of inscrutability. "Well I guess I would like to see proof of that before we proceed any further. I can't risk my reputation in the field if this is some kind of drug induced fakery, or a trick of some kind. Would you be willing to come into my lab tomorrow for a series of ejaculatory events so we could verify your claims?"

Ben was in no mood to screw around with this woman no matter how hot she was. He was beginning to realize he could get all of the pussy he wanted, any time he wanted. He did not feel like giving control over to this woman any time soon. He answered her, "Well Suzy, I guess I am not really in the mood to provide proof. Either you believe me or we can just be done right now. I don't really need to help you, or even be here for that matter."

"Ben, I was not trying to insult you. You have to understand that I must verify your claim." She leaned forward on the desk giving Ben a nice view down the front of her blouse. Ben was sure it was intentional; she had to know what her body did to the men around her. Ben's cock was a hard log in his pants and even at its smallest length it was poking out uncomfortably. He wondered how far he could push her. What she would do to get what she wanted. He wondered what she would do if he walked out right now. He also wondered what she would do if he stayed. What did she want, did she expect him to jack off in front of her; was she going to blow him, or fuck him?

"Well I tell you what Suzy; I think the whole thing is just a little weird. I don't really think that I am up for it. I'll think about it for a few days and let you know. Thanks for the little preview on your tits, they look really nice and I am sure any other guy would do whatever you want just based upon your teasing him with your body. But you know what? I'm not that guy."

He was up and out the door of her office before she could give out anything but a startled, "Wait; don't go."

As he walked to his next class he wondered if she would try to contact him again.

He did not have long to wait as his cell phone buzzed before he even got to the classroom. It was Dr. Wilson, "Ben, this is Dr. Wilson, what in the hell was that all about? I thought you wanted to do the project for me?"

Ben ignored her title as he answered her, "Well Suzy here is the deal, I am not really into being a lab rat for you. If you want to get a personal look at my equipment, that's fine, but I am not sure I really want to give it up for the sake of science. It is just too fucking weird and I don't see what I get out of it. What's really in it for me?"

After a fairly long pause Dr. Wilson finally answers him, "Well I can't pay you if that is what you are looking for, but I can offer you the opportunity to offer us some serious advancement in the knowledge of sex. I have never heard of any man being able to do what Ann told me you can do. Also as an added inducement I can tell you the our senior class is a very hands on type of class. There will be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your particular prowess with some willing subjects in my class.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.