Three Girls and a Swelling Cock - Cover

Three Girls and a Swelling Cock

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The three girls are best friends and start to talk about sex one night. Then the talk turns to one of the girl's brother and rumors of his amazing cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Ben walked over to where Jen was masturbating, her fingers working her clit as her eyes were fixed on his massive swelling cock. "Take your panties off for me, and stick your finger up inside, finger-fuck for me", Ben demanded. "I want you to cum for me. Show me how you make yourself cum when no one is watching", Ben coaxed her further. Jen quickly took off her soaked underwear, and began to thrust two of her long fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

"Now fuck your ass with your fingers, do both holes for me," Ben commanded her with a nasty tone in his voice.

Jen shoved her fingers into her ass and kept fucking her cunt with the other hand. She plunged her asshole getting more and more aroused as she watched Ben slowly jack his swelling cock over her. She moved the hand from her pussy and started to rub her clit rapidly, flicking her fingers across the swollen nubbin as quickly as she could, and she brought herself off swiftly, moaning and thrashing on the bed. Ben began to ejaculate just as she started to climax, his third load coating Jen's tits, stomach and pubic hair. His cock continued to swell out to a full eight inches of hard fuck meat.

"Now fuck me with your big horse dick. I need to be fucked right now!" Jen yelled as she lay back and spread her legs wide open for Ben to mount her. She was so fucking turned on at the thought of being fucked by the biggest cock she had ever seen in the flesh, that she would have done anything. Ben wasted no time in positioning himself between her legs and he rammed his eight-inch cock to the hilt in her slick cunt, as he fucked her. Jen rose up to meet him, and her legs wrapped around him, drawing him further inside of her tight, wet snatch. Ben jack-hammered into her as fast as he could, and he quickly brought her to another climax. She was moaning and thrashing as he shoved his cock deep in her tight cunt and exploded. He continued to fuck her cunt as he shot his load deep into her pussy. His cock continued to swell to over eight and half inches as he continued to ream Jen's slick twat. Jen came again loudly and went limp under Ben, completely worn out by his giant cock.

Sue could not believe that her friend Jen had let her dweeb brother fuck her. Sue had to admit though that she was pretty turned on, her cunt was sopping wet and her nipples stuck out fully erect from her tight hard breasts. She was so turned on by watching Jen and Ann get themselves off, and then by the giant cock attached to her brother that she was really feeling horny. Then when Ben rammed his huge cock into Jen Sue began to wish there were a cock here for her to fuck that wasn't attached to her dweeb brother. As she watched, Ben pulled out of Jen's well-fucked cunt and headed over to where Ann lay like a whore with her legs in the air and her cunt hanging open. Sue could not help but reach up and begin to tweak and rub her excited nipples. She could feel the tingle in her clit as she squeezed her hard nipples using one hand on each to twist the long, pink points of flesh.

Ben began to fuck Ann while Sue watched, and she reached her hand down and began to rub her clit and finger her snatch through the fabric of her panties. Ben fucked Ann fast and hard, thrusting as deeply and quickly as he could into Ann's tight pussy, then he pumped even deeper and blew his nuts off in Ann's cunt. Sue closed her eyes and pulled down her wet panties so she could get at her clit better. Rolling over on her knees with her ass in the air Sue reached back and forcefully masturbated, rubbing her clit around in circles, mashing it against her pelvis, working herself into a climax. Sue could hear Ann moan, "Oh god he is getting bigger", as Ben continued to penetrate Ann's cunt with his oversized cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.