Three Girls and a Swelling Cock - Cover

Three Girls and a Swelling Cock

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The three girls are best friends and start to talk about sex one night. Then the talk turns to one of the girl's brother and rumors of his amazing cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

The three girls were best friends, Sue, Ann and Jen. Sue was dark haired, small-breasted and slim hipped. Her nipples were oversized and she loved to masturbate by pulling her nipples as she rubbed her clit. Ann was a tall, thin brunette with big, firm D cup tits. Her nipples were huge and always sticking out. Her ass was perfect, tight and well rounded; her legs were shapely and long. She was a little on the cold side, but warmed up quickly with a big cock around. Jen was a big-titted blond. Her natural DD cups hung nicely on her chest and she had huge pink areoles and pale flat nipples. Her hips were wide, and while not fat, she was well filled out. The other thing about Jen was that she liked to fuck and then fuck some more. Nothing got her going faster than the sight of a hard, thick cock about to be plunged into her tight wet pussy.

They were spending the night at Sue's house and being normal 19 year olds the conversation turned to sex. They had been talking about all of the boys they wanted to fuck, and Sue could see that all three of them were squirming in some very damp panties.

Jen broke the ice though, as she usually did, "Let's each of us tell about some sexual experience, and masturbate while we do it. I am so ready to cum, if I even touch my clit I am going to explode."

Sue and Ann looked at her in surprise and embarrassment, but quickly agreed to the plan. Ann agreed to go first. Ann's nipples were erect on her big, firm breasts as she started, "Well the story that I heard was one about Sue's brother, Ben." Ann breathed as she rubbed her soaked pussy through the wet crotch of her panties.

Sue had closed her eyes, and was rubbing her fat extended nipples through the thin fabric of her nightgown, so it didn't register what Ann had said at first. Sue's nipples were super sensitive, and she was close to cumming.

Before Sue could speak up Ann continued, "I heard that he can cum six times in one night, and that his cock gets bigger as he cums more and more. It gets to almost a foot long from what I hear."

"How thick does it get," Jen moaned. She had wasted no time in peeling off her soaked panties and was aggressively rubbing her fat, erect clit with one hand while finger-fucking with the other. Her long fingers were slick with her juice, and she was breathing heavily, close to orgasm.

"At least as thick as your wrist," Ann replied, as she reached inside her panties and found her own erect clit, and rubbed it between her fingers, shuddering at the sexual pleasure of touching herself. She kept rubbing harder and faster as she thought about how a huge cock like that would feel inside of her.

The last comment about the thickness of Ben's cock took Jen over the edge, and she brought herself to orgasm, mashing her fat clit between her fingers, and shoving two of her long fingers into her cunt hole, finger-fucking herself rapidly. She moaned loudly as she climaxed, grunting "Fuck me harder with your big cock." Jen could feel her nipples harden into two tight points on her big heaving tits as she climaxed.

"I don't know what is more disgusting, the thought of my brother being some sex stud, or you two getting off thinking about it. My brother is the least likely guy in the world to be sexy" Sue said in disgust. "He couldn't get a girl to fuck him even if he did have some super dick. Where did you hear this crap Ann," Sue asked?

"My brother was over at friends with Ben and they got into the other guy's parents' home fuck flicks. Naturally being dweebs without girlfriends they began to jack off. My brother said that Ben came at least six times in an hour, and that his cock was huge by the time he got done. They got interrupted when the guy's mom came home, so my brother didn't get to ask him about it," Ann responded.

Well I've never seen his butt-ugly dick, but I guarantee you that he can't do that, he is home right now, let's go see if he wants to prove It.," Sue retorted. This idea got the other two girls attention at once, and they immediately quit muff diving.

The three girls agreed that Ann should ask Ben first, as he was always gawking at her big tits. Her big nipples were erect and swollen with her lust and they poked out through the front of her white T-shirt. Her nipples were dark so they showed clearly through the front of her thin, tight T-shirt and Ann knew that they would get Ben's attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.