Dare Girl Goes Astray.... - Cover

Dare Girl Goes Astray....

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: the coin tosses

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: the coin tosses - A 24 yr old female who loves sexual dares gets more than she bargained for...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mistress Mandy,

It is now Monday morning and I have received the full report of Cindy's dare which took place on Friday night.

I have cause to speak to you in connection with our mutual sub Cindy, as you are fully aware I issued a dare to Cindy, for last Friday night, which it seems you chose to hi jack.

Whilst I am not in the habit of having my instructions altered let alone disregarded completely, you chose to alter the entire concept of her dare. Turning poor Cindy into nothing short of a whore for the benefit of some guy you know called Andy. Do not try to lie to me by saying that he was not charging his so called customers for the blowjobs and other services provided by Cindy.

As you condoned the event, I can only assume that you were also on the pay roll for the services our mutual little submissive cum slut provided.

Consider this, and consider it very carefully, How would you have coped if the situation was reversed ... As you know Cindy came to me voluntarily and requested her dares by way of subligating herself to me. This does leave me with a certain duty of care for her well being. No Cindy insists that not only is she ok but she was so horny after the dare she undertook that it appears no damage has been done to her health,

I have also discovered that you yourself are not so Dominant as to be safe from such humiliation according to our mutual friend Christine, who you know better as your benevolent Mistress Chrissie, Now Christine is a very good friend of mine and I am sure with a quiet word she would be only too happy to reverse the roles you placed on Cindy.

So one final word, think on about what you plan for Cindy in future least it comes back upon you threefold...

Master Ray,

Wednesday Morning, and an email copied to me between Cindy and Mandy has reached my eyes...

Mistress Mandy,

It was not quite like you described it would be last night, but it was pretty close. Andy got on his mobile phone as soon as I entered the shop, that's after he instructed me to browse for a while. Within 15 minutes they started showing up, all these guys I assume he had called. They were all in the 40's or 50's and most were slightly overweight, not my usual type at all.

When around eight guys or so were in the shop, Andy yelled out to me "Hey, Cindy, be a good little girl and look for 'cum on her face two' video for me ... it's somewhere on the bottom shelf there"

As per your instructions I was wearing a short skirt and a blouse with no underwear, so I knew what to do and I bet down and flashed my naked bum and pussy to the amusement and pleasure of the crowd. I deliberately took my time as per your suggestion and could not find the title. Then as four more guys entered the shop and aisle where I was, Andy corrected his instructions "Oh yeah, I forgot it's in the back office on my desk, be a good girl and get it for me!"

But before I could reach the hallway, he added "It's not air conditioned back there and it is sweltering ... maybe it would be better if you left your nice skirt and blouse out here, Sweetie!"

I knew that not only was there no air conditioning back there but the ventilation left a lot to be desired, remember how the toilet stench was so bad on Friday night. Well it must be far worse now after our exploits and three days to fester. I slowly stripped out of my blouse and skirt and dropped them by the door and received a rousing cheer from the dozen or so customers now avidly watching my every move.

I then retreated down the hallway to the office and I was right the stench from the toilet seemed ten times worse than I remembered form Friday. I found the video and as I turned to exit the office I found Andy and the crowd standing there between me and my clothing. I handed him the tape saying "you wanted this, Sir."

He looked down at the title and then said "but you want this right now, right? Cum on YOUR face, too?"

The Attending crowd laughed and as I managed a smile back I knew I was in for another hectic night. I merely nodded; got down on my knees and did not resist as Andy applied the handcuffs behind my back. As I looked up I saw most of the crowd now busy unzipping their trousers and almost in military precision they brought out their heavy artillery. I expected a full discharged barrage of cum but was helped to my feet after only receiving the discharged loads from five manly cannons.

I was then escorted to the open door of the toilet, the smell was almost unbearable and as I looked I could see that someone or other or maybe even several people had used the toilet and not flushed it. There were unmentionable things floating in the yellowish looking waters in the bowl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.