Healer's Touch - Cover

Healer's Touch

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - When Katrina Littlebird decided to accompany Prince Rand back to Venus, she expected that she would have some adventures. But until she met Charles, she didn't realize just how much adventure she was going to have. Charles was just getting over a bad relationship. Did Kat have what it took to convince Charles to take a chance on her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Arianna rode comfortably on her zephti. She knew that Stephan was just biding his time before he tried to "convince" her of their bonding. Now that they were alone, she knew that he would use the opportunity to his advantage.

"Such heavy thoughts, Ari." Stephan teased. "One would think you are waiting for me to do something. Is that so?

"Dean, I wouldn't wait on you for anything." she retorted as she urged her mount into a faster gait.

"Oh, what's wrong, Ari. Did you miss me last night." He taunted.

"As much as a headache." she said over her shoulder, irritated that he was easily keeping pace with her.

"Oh, you wound me, love." He said with a mock pout and his hands clasped over his heart.

"You are such a fool." She laughed.

"Over you." he agreed as he reached over and yanked her off her zephti.

"Dean!" she shrieked before finding herself plastered against him, her robes tangled around their legs and his mouth swallowing whatever protest she had been about to make.

Arianna wrapped her arms around him - as he deepened the kiss while he reached inside her robes to cup her breast. She moaned softly as he teased the tip of it with his thumb. She ripped her mouth away from him, when he started yanking on her robes up past her thighs.

"What are you doing?" she gasped as she fought for breath.

"Isn't it obvious?" he whispered into her ear as he accomplished pulling her robes up. He shifted and lifted her to straddle him, before wrapping her long legs around his trim waist.

"We are not making love when we are on top of a zephti."

"Wanna bet?" he growled as he cupped her ass and pulled her against him. She could feel the hard length of him pressing against her through the soft material of his pants and her underwear.

"We can't." she moaned as he nipped her ear. Then he whispered a soft spell in her ear. She arched in his embrace as she felt her vibrator fill her snug folds. "You bastard." she moaned as it flared to life.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your chosen." He scolded as he leaned her back to watch the vibrator pleasure her. The spell that had brought her vibrator from her bedside table had also made her panties mysteriously disappear. He could see the end of it resting at the edge of her labial opening. He smiled as her thighs started to tremble. "Damn, I wish I could reach down there with my tongue, Ari. I know how sweet you taste ... but since it's not physically possible, I'll have to give you the next best thing."

Ari cried out as his power caressed her clitoris. Inside her the vibrator picked up speed. She was going to make him pay, she vowed as her orgasm crept closer. There was no way she was going to let him make her come while they were astride a zephti.

"You're not riding the zephti, Ari. You are riding me. And if we were already bonded I would have my cock buried deep inside of you, fucking your tight pussy." he growled before yanking her back up to capture her nipple in his mouth.

"DEAN!" she screamed as she flew over the edge and climaxed helplessly in his arms.


"Oh, God, let me come, Hell-kat!" Charlie pleaded as he struggled against his bonds.

Kat smiled as she climbed back up his body.

"Are you going to talk?" she asked as she leaned over him, her breasts dangling inches from his open mouth.

"Talk? I don't wanna talk ... I want to mate! Damn you!" he growled angrily as he leaned up and tugged one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Such a big bad man, begging for release. All I wanted was to talk." she gasped before leaning closer to feed more of her breast into his mouth. Charlie growled around her flesh as he tongued the end of her nipple.

You started this little war, Kat. And I intend to finish his voice whispered through her head.

Finally. she responded, euphoria sliding through her. It was the first time he had used their special mental path since he had found out that she was a Vindexcis healer. It was a relief to feel his presence again.

Charlie stilled under her. He released her breast with an audible pop!

"All this was to get me to talk to you?" he growled, anger flashing in his silver eyes.

Kat drew a deep breath before sitting back up.

"You don't understand how lonely I've been, Charlie. You are a part of me now ... even if we don't marry or formally bond. You are there. I can feel you. And it hurts when you stay silent. Even when I hadn't met you, you were always there. I wasn't kidding when I told you that you were the one reason I made it through school." Kat crawled off of him and stood. She pulled the edges of her robe together.

"How the hell can you say that you used me, a man that you had never met, as your reason for being?"

"I don't know, Charlie, I just know that I drew strength from you when I was locked up being punished for not doing what the headmistress told me to do. When she gave me to the guards to rape, it was your eyes I saw, your hands I felt. And now that I that I've met you, it's grown stronger."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.