Healer's Touch
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When Katrina Littlebird decided to accompany Prince Rand back to Venus, she expected that she would have some adventures. But until she met Charles, she didn't realize just how much adventure she was going to have. Charles was just getting over a bad relationship. Did Kat have what it took to convince Charles to take a chance on her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Charlie locked gazes with Kat. He relaxed against his bonds. He had wondered when his Hell-kat would finally get sick of his stalling and take action. He hadn't been able to find the words to ask her flat out if she knew what she was giving up by bonding with him. So he had kept his silence and continued to treat her as a healer only. It hadn't taken long before his hot-blooded chosen had nailed him to the wall (or rather the floor!) about it.

"Do you think that is going to work?" he taunted.

Her eyes flared as she leaned down until their faces were separated by mere inches.

"Don't tempt me, Charlie. I know I have to wait until we are wed before consummating our union but that won't stop me from teasing the hell out of you until then. I can make your life unbearable until we wed."

"Just remember, Kitty-kat, whatever you do to me will have the same effect on you. Are you willing to torment both of us?" He whispered before lifting his head to press his lips to hers.

She jerked back and smiled at him wickedly.

"It's not going to be that easy, Charlie. You have some explaining to do."

"About?"

"Don't act stupid. Why the hell have you been treating me like I'm anything but your chosen?"

"You are a healer of my sect, Katrina. I am only treating you as I am expected to."

"What! That's a line of bull. Only you are dropping to your knees each time you see me."

"You have to understand. The Vindexicis class has it's own set of rules. We are few in numbers. There are no other warriors in my household. Hence the reason why I am the only one paying you the respect your station deserves."

"And what about my grandfather? Isn't he also a Vindexicis warrior?"

"Yes. But his rank is equal to yours. He is a master warrior. Equal to a Healer in rank, but I am ranked beneath you."

Kat started to laugh.

"I don't mean this particular moment, Hell-kat."

"Charlie, you are the King of Areseric. How the hell can you be beneath me. If anything I am beneath you."

"I'd love to have you beneath me, Kitty-kat. But that's not to be. You will embrace your healing arts, as you should, and I'll continue to rule this country."

"And you're telling me we can't do it together as chosen?" When he nodded, she scowled down at him.

"And the prophesy that I was told about?" He paled.

"I..."

"You don't have an explanation for that do you, Charlie?" she paused for a moment. "You've been running since your first wife was killed. When are you going to stop running?"

"What exactly are you accusing me of, Katrina?"

"You are scared ... Of what? That I will betray you, or that'll I might actually stay and love you?"

"I'm a warrior..."

"And they don't get scared. That's bullshit. Underneath every warrior is a man or woman, who does get scared but acts anyway. I think you are just hiding behind that and we're not moving until we get to the bottom of this. I don't care if we have to stay here all day, Charlie."

"You're that determined - are you?" he growled.

"So what's it gonna be, Charlie? Do we lie here all day or do we talk and settle this for once and all? It's your choice." She told him as she rubbed her hand over his silk shirt.

"What if I decide neither, Hell-kat. Last time I checked I was bigger than you." he growled as he tugged at the tie that was holding him bound.

"And the last time I checked you were the one that was tied up with a willing woman on top of you." she sassed.

"Well, see about that." He said as he jerked hard on the bindings. If he was expecting for them to come free - he was in for a huge surprise. He scowled as the binding on his wrists tightened.

Kat watched him with amusement.

"What's so funny?" he growled as he jerked on his bindings once more.

"You can pull all you want, Charlie. That knot will not come undone unless I cut it. It's a constrictor knot."

"And where the hell did you learn it!"

"At ITS. It was one of the headmistress's favorites. I know from experience how hard it is to escape. So why don't we do this the easy way, Charlie. All I want is to talk to you. We are supposed to be married in less than three days."

"No."

"No, we won't talk. Okay!" she replied as she leaned away from him with a wicked smile on her face.

"What are you doing!" he groaned loudly when she grabbed the edges of his shirt and yanked, popping several buttons off in the process. She paused for a moment before sliding down his legs to rest between them. He stared up at the ceiling as he felt her loosening his pants. He inhaled sharply when she nibbled on his stomach as she worked the zipper down over his swollen cock. She murmured her approval as his large cock sprang upward and slapped against her bare breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.