Healer's Touch - Cover

Healer's Touch

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When Katrina Littlebird decided to accompany Prince Rand back to Venus, she expected that she would have some adventures. But until she met Charles, she didn't realize just how much adventure she was going to have. Charles was just getting over a bad relationship. Did Kat have what it took to convince Charles to take a chance on her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Kat sat down in the chair next to Charlie and waited for the meeting to begin. She was becoming accustomed to being at his side for the endless meetings. This meeting was to discuss the newest outbreak of the chicken pox. She wished she had more answers to give the Tribunal.

Stephan called the meeting to order before turning to her.

"Your Highness, could you please update the Tribunal about the current status of the outbreak." Stephan asked.

"Yes. So far four villages have been affected by the chicken pox spore. We are still trying to determine how it's being spread but I have a feeling that it was released into the atomsphere. According to the leading medical opinions from the Earth's Disease Control Center, the most likely way to spread the spore this quickly is through an aerosol. Which leads us to believe that some one released it into the atmosphere. We are still questioning all the pilots of spacecraft that landed or departed prior to the first outbreak."

"And this disease has killed how many of our people?" Councilor Whetman asked.

"Too many." Kat said softly. "So far the death count is twenty eight. All except for two were adults. It seems that the spore is more fatal to adults than children. Just as it is on Earth. Many earthly children contract chicken pox between the ages of five and seven." Kat explained to the elder councilor.

"And have you had this virus?" He asked coldly.

"Yes. I contracted it when I was eight."

"So, the person that released this aerosol knew that you wouldn't be affected?"

"I don't know if the culprit knew that I had it or not." Kat replied.

"Are you accusing my chosen of something, Councilor Whetman?" Charlie asked softly.

Councilor Whetman's face turned red with anger.

"It just seems odd, that this is the first outbreak of any type of Earth disease. Since we've started communicating with Earth this is the first time we've had any problems. It stands to reason that who ever is behind this is trying to strike at us; but is doing it in such a way that SHE won't be affected."

"That sounds like you are accusing her of plotting against Areseric." Charlie said coldly.

"Well..."

"If you have issue with me taking an Earthling for my chosen, Whitman, you take it up with me." Charlie locked eyes with the man.

"This is the first time in our history that an Earthling has been the King's chosen. You have to expect there will be resistance to it. We rejected Aric's suit for the crown because he was a bastard ... what makes you think that we will let you put an alien on the throne?" Whitman demanded as he stood up. Charlie growled and surged to his feet.

Kat stood and faced the man. She loved that Charlie was standing up for her; but she could handle one misguided old councilor by herself.

"Look at me!" she ordered as she faced Whetman. "I didn't ask to be his chosen. In fact I offered to be his consort, so don't be taking your grievance against me out on him. True - I am an Earthling. I can't change that fact..."

"No, you're not, Kitty."

--????

Kat froze. She knew that voice. She hadn't heard it since she had left Earth. She turned towards the door and saw her grandfather standing in the open doorway.

"Gramps?" she whispered.

"Master Iason?" Charlie exclaimed before dropping to his knees in the classic pose of respect that a student showed his Condocefacio.

"Kitty, I know I should have explained before you left but..." Jason swallowed roughly. "Explained what?" she asked.

"You're not an Earthling, sweetheart. You are a healer descended from the Vindexicis class."

"You mean to tell me I'm not human? That you could have brought me back here at anytime? That I didn't have to go to ITS? That you could have simply sent me home?" she squeaked.

"Let me explain..." he pleaded as she started trembling.

"I..." she stopped and wiped furiously at the tears that had started to run down her cheeks. "I can't do this..." she cried before she darted out the same doors that she had used the first day when she had fled from Charlie.

"Let me go after her," Charlie commanded from his prone position. As tradition required, he had to remain in his position until his master acknowledged him.

"What?" Jason asked in a daze.

"Let me go after her!" He growled. "She's my chosen, Master Iason." He added.

"Go." Jason said. Charlie nodded his thanks before hurrying after his chosen.


Jason faced the Tribunial with solemn look on his face. Then he turned towards Councilor Whetman. His face hardened.

"Am I to understand, Councilor, that you are questioning the right of my granddaughter to be the King's chosen?"

"Well..."

"Yes or no!"

"Yes, I was. How was I to know that she was your granddaughter? We were told that she was a healer that returned with Prince Randall. We assumed that she was an Earthling. Her petite stature is also not one of our people." Whetman explained arrogantly.

"She is a throwback to the great healer Amaterasu. My grandmother was no bigger than she. Believe me, Katrina's blood is as Areserican as Charles's is. And I see that you have also decided to forget the prophesy that was spoken of when Charles was a boy. The prophesy that I warned this very council about before I left with my own daughter for Earth. You, Councilor Whetman are a very narrow minded fool. I hope that Charles is a better warrior than I." Jason said angrily.

"Why's that?" Whetman asked from under his bushy white eyebrows.

"Because if I were in his shoes, I would relieve you of your position and office." Jason replied before turning to the rest of the council.

"Is there anyone else here who questions the validity of my granddaughter becoming the next Queen of Areseric?"

The murmurs of 'No' seemed to satisfy Jason. He turned to Stephan.

"When she calms down I need to speak to her. And I'll need some private time with the King when he is available."

"Of course, Master Iason." Stephan assured him. Jason shook his head as he left. It seemed odd to hear anyone call him by his Vindexicisian title. It had been many years since it had crossed anybody's lips.


Kat stood in front of the fire in Charlie's private solar. She knew that no one would disturb her here. The only ones that knew of his solar were Stephan and Charlie. And they were both back at the council meeting.

She was still in shock at what her grandfather had revealed.

"Mistress Katrina?"

She turned towards the door and saw her chosen kneeling in the same position that he had dropped into earlier.

"Charlie?" She approached him when he didn't move. When he continued to kneel, she frowned.

"May I rise, Mistress?" He asked.

"What? Charlie, what the hell is going on? And why are you kneeling?"

"It's tradition Mistress."

"Okay. I've had enough of this. Get up!"

Charlie nodded and slowly rose to his feet. When she walked over to him, he stood his ground, keeping his eyes averted from hers.

"May I sit?" he asked.

"I don't know. Can you?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes." he said as he sat down on one of the pillows across from her. Kat walked over and crawled onto his lap. When his arms didn't wrap around her as was their custom, she frowned. She looked up at him and saw that he was holding himself stiffly and his jaw was clenched.

"Okay. I think I need an explanation. What the hell is going on with you? First you drop to your knees when you meet my grandfather and now you won't even touch me."

"I..." he started but was interrupted by a knocking on the door. She scrambled off his lap in surprise. She walked over and jerked the door open.

"Mistress Katrina." Stephan said nodding to her. "Is Charlie here?"

"Yes. He's by the fire." She said but realized that he wasn't looking at her either. He was staring at Charlie. What the hell is going on, she wondered, as he stepped around her and headed towards the fireplace.

"Well, am I going to get any answers out of either of you?" she asked the men. When they looked at her with blank looks, she sighed. "Forget it!" she said before she stormed out of the solar.


"Stephan, what am I going to do?" Charlie asked his advisor.

"About?"

"She's my chosen. She's a Vindexicisian healer."

"And you are a Vindexicis warrior. You couldn't ask for a better mate, Charlie." Stephan assured him as he watched him pace back and forth across the solar.

"You just don't understand. Our healers are to be revered. They are the holiest of healers. How am I supposed to bond with her? She is meant for better things than me. I have to let her go. But how?" Charlie asked as he stopped at the bar and poured himself a drink.

"Who says that you have to?" Stephan asked.

"It's tradition. She needs to complete her training and take her place in the Vindexicis holy sect. If I bind her to me, she'll never be able to go there. She has to remain pure."

"Have you spoken to her about this?" Stephan asked as he watched Charlie start to pace again.

"No. But it's her destiny. There are only a small handful of <i Vindexicisian i> healers born to our people every generation. We cannot squander a single one of them. Even if the healer in question happens to have the unfortunate luck of being the King's chosen."

"I think you need to ask her what she wants, Charlie. Don't assume that you know what's best for her. She needs to be able to make her own choice."

"And what do I do if she chooses to stay with me?" He growled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.