Healer's Touch
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Katrina Littlebird decided to accompany Prince Rand back to Venus, she expected that she would have some adventures. But until she met Charles, she didn't realize just how much adventure she was going to have. Charles was just getting over a bad relationship. Did Kat have what it took to convince Charles to take a chance on her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Charles gazed down at the top of Kat's head, resting against his chest... She had nodded off to sleep not long after they had set out for the day. He hoped that everything was all right with Gracie and Rand but at the moment he was more concerned about Kat. She had taken quite a hit from their attacker. His temper still stung from the fact that she had gotten hurt. He knew that if he could get his hands on him, the attacker would more than likely be dead. He hadn't felt this type of anger since his wife was shot. Heaven help him, he thought, if anything ever happens to Kat. He kept the zephti on a steady pace towards home while her colt trotted along behind them. He couldn't wait to take her to Arianna. Maybe she would know how to cure Kat's amnesia.


Phillip cursed softly. He had had a close escape. He had not expected Prince Rand to show up. He had delayed King Charles but he highly doubted that it was as long as Aric had hoped for. He hoped the little healer was all right. He had no ill will towards her. Rolling his tight shoulders, he moved quickly over the hot sand. His only goal was to put as much distance between him and Prince Rand as possible. Attacking Charles was one thing. He had no desire to challenge the Prince of Venus, a powerful wizard in his own right. He knew if he tangled with him, he more than likely would come out on the losing end.

He paused when he heard the sound of an approaching zephti. Quickly he conjured up a cloaking spell. As the zephti passed by he couldn't believe his luck. There, balanced precariously, was Princess Gracie, heavy with child. She very well could be the bargaining chip that he could use against Aric.

He waited until she passed by him before acting. He engulfed both her and zephti in a sleep spell and waited for the inevitable to happen. At first the zephti just slowed and Gracie grumbled in protest. Then as the animal came to a stop, before lowering it's body to the warm sand, it whinnied softly. At that point, Gracie swayed before falling forward and collapsing against the zephti's long neck, her swollen belly tucked safely between her and the zephti.


Arianna walked briskly down the hall, her mind elsewhere. After her conversation with Clara her mind was flowing with the possible outcomes of her son being engaged. Who knew - maybe she would be a grandma some day!

"Arianna, I need to talk to you." She stopped and sighed. She recognized that male voice. She had been avoiding him since the night that he had cornered her in her room. It looked like her reprieve was over.

"Councilor Dean, I am terribly busy today. Can it not wait til later?"

"No." He placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her towards him.

"Excuse me?" She arched an eyebrow at him.

"I'm tired of you running from me, Arianna. This isn't going to go away or die out just because you refuse to acknowledge it." He placed a fingertip under her chin and raised her face towards his. Leaning down, he lightly brushed his lips against hers.

Arianna held her breath as pleasure coursed through her. She refused to give him pleasure of responding to him. She was a grown woman and surely outgrown the physical demands of the flesh.

Liar.

She looked up in surprise. How had he managed to project his thoughts to her?

"I've been able to do it for years, Arianna. I just respected the fact that we couldn't be together then and kept the ability to myself."

"Well, that's just wonderful," she muttered as she pulled out of his arms.

"Running from me won't get you anywhere. In the middle of the night you will still long for me as I do for you."

"This is foolish talk, Councilor Dean. I am a grown woman who controls her body. I haven't let my body do my thinking — not now —not ever!" She spun around and started to leave.

"Does that foolish control keep you warm when you wake up reaching for me, only to find that I'm not there?"

"You are assuming that I wake up."

"Little liar. You are going to run me a merry chase before giving in, aren't you?"

"If you decide to chase me, that is your decision. I'm to old to be playing these games." Arianna decided to leave while she still could.

He smiled as he watched her scurry quickly away.

"Run while you can, sweetheart. It won't do any good."


Rand cursed softly as he looked for his wife. Why did she have to be such a hot-headed little witch. Now, where the hell did she get was she? Reaching for her through their bond, he realized that she was sleeping. Why would she be sleeping in the middle of the day?

Gracie, sweetheart, it really isn't all the safe to sleep on top of a zephti without me to keep you from falling.

Zephti is sleeping too, the sleepy reply drifted to him.

Where are you? He scowled when there was no response. Gracie, answer me, woman. Where are you sweetheart?

In desert.

"Well, hell. That doesn't help me, woman!" His voice startled the zephti under him. He automatically reassured the animal.

"I'm not mad at you, girl. Just frustrated with my wife."


Charles shifted his bundle a bit closer to his chest. She was snoring softly. She was obviously tired. It had been two hours since they had the attack. He had gently rousted her every hour to make sure she was 'okay'. He had read somewhere that concussions were nothing to play around with. Kat had hit her head pretty hard. She had groaned and then grouched at him the first time that he had awakened her. He smiled, remembering, as he pulled her closer to him.

For the last two hours, as the zephti ambled slowly onward, he had had nothing to do but think about what his people were going to say when they found out he was engaged. Even though Rand was a close friend and had helped him in a time a need, he still resented the predicament that he had left him in. And what would Kat do when she got her memory back and realized that she was bonded to him?

He imagined that she would be overjoyed at the thought of sharing his bed but would she to resent the position that Rand had placed them in. Or would she be angry at him? Because sure as the dry wind blew across Areseric, he wouldn't let his chosen practice magic. Could she be happy without using her gift?

It was enough to give him a headache.

"Charlie?"

"Hmm..." He shifted her so she could see him.

"My head hurts." Looking down into her eyes, he could see the pain in them. He brushed a lock of hair off her forehead.

"I know, Kitty-kat. I wish I could take away the pain. We'll be to my home soon and I'll summon the healer for you. She'll make your head better."

"I'm so sleepy."

"Then rest. I'll wake you when it is time to make camp for the night." He tucked her head under his shoulder and did his best not to examine the feeling of protectiveness that had flooded him.


Aric sighed as he watched his lover across the table. She was still gasping from their last coupling on the kitchen table, not even ten minutes ago. His blood still sang from the incredible release. He had cornered her in the kitchen...

"Aric, we can't do this here..." Ellen protested as she swatted away his roving hands. He had her pressed against the counter and was squeezing her butt with one hand while he caressed her hard nipple through the cotton t-shirt she wore.

"Sure we can, Ellen," he whispered into her ear. "You just have to be quiet. No screaming or moaning."

"Aric... please my father is in the living room."

"Then I suggest you be extra quiet." He spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table. Lifting the cotton shirt, he rubbed his fingers over the wet crotch of her underwear.

"Ohhhh..." she gasped as she pushed back against his fingers.

"That's right, baby. You're already soaked for me. This shouldn't take long," he growled as the sound of his zipper filled the silence of the room. Ellen panted as the rustle of cloth behind her, let her know that he was shoving aside the necessary garments. She stuffed her fist into her mouth as she felt him rip her underwear.

The moan still escaped around her fist, when he grasped her hips in his hands and buried himself to the hilt.

"YES! Such a tight little pussy. Now wiggle that ass for me," he ordered as he started to pull out of her. Before the head could escape, he slammed back into her welcoming depths. He smiled as she wiggled and arched against his pinning hold. Leaning over her back, he started thrusting against her ass.

"Mmmmm..." He could hear her muffled cry.

"Yes. Feels good doesn't it, baby? I bet it makes you hot to think that your dad is right down the hall watching the game while I plow his little girl's pussy in his kitchen. You're such a naughty little girl. Better come quick before Daddy starts wondering what's taking his girl so long to get that bag of popcorn." Aric taunted as he reached under her and groped her breasts as he continued to pound in and out of her willing body.

"Please," she gasped moving her hand away from her mouth.

"Please, what?" he taunted as he slowed.

"Make me come..."

"Oh, so now you want to come. Come all over my hard cock?" Aric breathed into her ear.

"Yes!"

"Then give me what I want, Ellen. Buy the tickets for me," he bartered as he licked the inside of her ear. He thrust furiously against her for a moment until he could tell she was on the verge of climaxing. Just as she started to peak, he stopped once more and gripped her hips to keep her still.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.