Hunter
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Lazlo Zalezac

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mike lives through "interesting times" that follow when terrorists bring the 'War On Terror' to the United States. "This was what he was fighting to preserve — mothers taking their children to the park where they could play without fearing for their lives. {[I hate the fact that I can find no way to deal honorably with dishonorable people. I find it disgusting that in order to save what I value most, I must lower myself to their level.]}"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

“Sanjay!”

Pausing in his trek to the building, Sanjay turned to look at Mike. He smiled and said, “Mike. It’s a very nice day, isn’t it?”

Looking at the blue sky overhead and feeling the warm breeze, Mike said, “Yes, it’s a very beautiful day. It kind of makes me wish that I was out fishing.”

“Yes, that does sound nice. I like to fish and today would be a very good day to do that,” Sanjay said with a smile. He still harbored a hope that Mike could be a friend. He rather liked the straightforward way that Mike addressed problems.

“Really?” Mike asked thinking he had never seen an Indian out fishing.

“Oh, yes. My room mate when I was at the university used to take me fishing. We would drink beer in his boat, fish, and talk about life in America. When I moved here, I even got a boat,” Sanjay said giving his usual head wobble.

“Maybe we should go fishing one of these weekends,” Mike said.

“That would be very nice,” Sanjay said giving Mike a big smile.

Mike said, “Dale and I are having a meeting this afternoon concerning the incident in Pennsylvania. We’d like you to be there.”

“I will attend with great pleasure,” Sanjay said. He paused and pointed to a fenced in area off to the side of the parking lot. The fence was topped with barbed wire. Curious, he asked, “What is that for?”

Mike looked over at it and shook his head at the idea that the holding area was put in such an obvious location. If he were a spy, one look at that would have him running in the opposite direction. He answered, “I don’t know. What do you think?”

“Maybe we are getting guard dogs and that will be their kennel,” Sanjay answered shrugging his shoulders.

Mike smiled when he said, “You might be right. It does look like something you would keep dogs in.”

The pair walked into the building together talking about the events in Pennsylvania. After making their way through the building, they reached their office area. Sanjay went on towards his office when Mike stepped into his office. Mike looked at the man in his office and asked, “What are you doing in my office?”

Chang spun around in surprise and answered, “I was waiting for you.”

Sanjay had heard the beginning of the confrontation and returned to stand behind Mike. After a quick glance at Chang, he asked, “What was he doing?”

Mike answered, “It looked to me like he was getting ready to search my desk.”

“That is not good. You should report this to security,” Sanjay said glaring at Chang. Although it was a security violation, many analysts kept their passwords on scraps of paper tucked in their desks. He suspected that Chang had wanted to search Mike’s desk in the hope of finding his passwords.

Dismissing Sanjay’s suggestion, Chang said, “There’s no reason to call security. I just stopped in here to talk with you. I wanted to ask if there was any news about those rail guns.”

“You could have gone to the databases yourself,” Mike said knowing that if Chang had just stepped into his office that he would have seen him in the hallway.

Shaking his head, Chang said, “I’m sure that you have some ideas about what is going on with them that haven’t made it into the databases yet. I thought that maybe if we talked about it that we might come up with an idea as to where they might be.”

“I don’t have time for that this morning,” Mike said deciding that pursuing the matter at that moment would be a waste of time. He knew that Chang’s time at the CIA was limited.

Chang left and gave Sanjay a smirk as if he had gotten away with something. Sad that Mike had not pursued the possible security breach, Sanjay stood in the hallway looking at Mike with disappointment for a moment before returning to his office. This had been an opportunity to get rid of someone he thought was a very bad man. He knew that Donald would have been all over Chang for doing that.

Later that afternoon, the sounds of a fight echoed through the halls, disturbing the meeting that Mike was holding. It sounded like someone was shouting in Chinese, and two men were shouting back in English. There was a loud thud against the wall of the conference room. Sanjay looked around worried and asked, “What is going on?”

Looking away from the screen at the front of the room, Dale answered, “It sounds like they are removing Chang from the premises.”

Hearing that the fight had resumed after the thud, Mike smiled and said, “It sounds to me like they are trying to remove Chang.”

“I do believe that you’re right,” Dale said with a chuckle. Turning to the screen, he pointed at the picture of one of the men who had been killed in Pennsylvania. He asked, “What do we know about him?”

One of the men from the terrorism task force answered, “That is Mohammad Kuchemeshgi. He’s an Iranian. He started his career shuttling information and weapons between Tehran and Hezbollah in Syria. About ten years ago, he was put in charge of a Hezbollah training facility inside Iran. He held that position for five years and then disappeared for a couple of years. We believe that he was in Lebanon during that little episode between Israel and Lebanon. He resurfaced two years ago when he immigrated to Canada requesting political asylum. He’s been living there for the past two years.”

Sanjay was trying to keep up with the presentation and trying to make out what was going on outside the conference room. Chang was shouting something, but it was almost impossible to make it out. Worried, he asked, “Shouldn’t we be out there?”

Mike smiled at the question and answered, “I think the Marines have it well in hand.”

Sanjay stared at Mike wondering how he knew it was Marines removing Chang. Unable to hold back his curiosity, he asked, “Marines? Shouldn’t it be our security detail escorting him out?”

“Our security people are a little busy right now processing evidence. The FBI is busy making arrests in other places,” Dale answered.

“I believe it was the Acting Director’s request that Marines be used to escort Chang and a few others out of the building,” Tim Brown said with a smile. He felt that it had been the suggestion that having individuals who could be court-martialed escorting the suspected traitors out of the building to where they could be processed by a handful of FBI agents, that convinced the Acting Director to use the Marines.

Looking around the room, Sanjay realized that the activities in the hallway had nothing to do with Mike having caught Chang in his office. It was part of something larger than that and he suspected that Mike had known it was coming.

He asked, “Did I miss a memo or something?”

Ignoring Sanjay’s question, Mike asked, “So do we know who the associates of this Mohammad character are?”


Mike entered the house to be met at the door by Karen. After giving her a good kiss hello, he said, “You look mighty pleased.”

“I heard the news. Big things happening all over the country,” Karen said with a smile. About three minutes into the news coverage of the massive arrests around the country she had figured out what had been the news that had Mike so happy a couple of days earlier. She asked, “Was anyone you know arrested?”

“Chang,” Mike answered with a grin.

“Thank God,” Karen said.

“Anyone else?”

“Four of our Islamic friends on the terrorism task force were escorted out,” Mike said with a grin. He was sure that one of them had identified the CIA agent who had been arrested to Iranian officials as a way of crippling efforts to collect data in that country. They were still processing people in the ‘dog kennel’ when he had left from work. The individuals inside the cage didn’t look that happy. The Marines guarding the cage looked more than willing to shoot anyone who complained too strenuously. There was a tense moment when a very battered looking Chang had pointed to him and Sanjay while shouting that he would get them.

“It’s about time there was a clean sweep inside the agency,” Karen said.

“You wouldn’t believe what the atmosphere was like in the building after they escorted all of the spies and traitors out of there,” Mike said.

It was as if someone had declared a party. The cafeteria had swelled to standing room only as people stood around discussing the Marine invasion. He had never really heard people laughing in the cafeteria until that afternoon.

“I bet,” Karen said.

Mike said, “We lost a lot of people today, but I think our jobs just became significantly easier.”

“Would you like to go out and celebrate?” Karen asked.

“Well, I tried to call my mother and your mother, but they are already busy. It seems that our parents are celebrating this as well,” Mike said. There had been a number of arrests at the Pentagon also.

“I talked to Ellen next door and she’s agreed to watch Robert this evening,” Karen said with a grin.

“Really?” Mike asked.

It was a surprise to him that she would leave her baby with someone who wasn’t family. This was really looking like a good day.

Smiling at him, Karen said, “Yes, really. I’m looking forward to starting on a little brother or sister for Robert.”


Sanjay piloted his boat along the Shenandoah River with an easy hand. It was obvious that he was perfectly comfortable on the river. They went around a small bend in the river and Sanjay pointed out a log in the water. He said, “I caught a six pound bass over there a couple of years ago. It was a real beauty. The mouth was so big you could have put a beer can in it.”

Laughing, Mike asked, “Do you spend a lot of time out here?”

“Yes. I used to come out here every other weekend with Donald. I didn’t go much after he died,” Sanjay said. He brought the boat to a stop and said, “We’ll drift along here and fish towards the shore.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Mike said. He reached down and opened his tackle box. It took him a moment to decide which lure to use.

“Catch,” Sanjay said. He waited for Mike to look up before he tossed a coke over to him. Smiling when Mike caught it, he said, “Sodas before lunch, beer after lunch.”

Laughing, Mike popped the top on his can and said, “Good planning.”

Sanjay nodded and took a sip of his drink. Putting it down, he prepared his rod. A few minutes later he cast out towards the shore. As he cranked the reel, he said, “Ah, this is the life.”

“Isn’t it though,” Mike said sending his lure hurtling to the shore. It hit the water a few feet from shore. He started cranking the reel.

The two men chatted amiably as the morning passed. Sanjay caught a fish and demonstrated that he was no stranger to fishing with the deft manner in which he removed the hook and dropped the fish into the live well. Pleased with the catch, Sanjay said, “I don’t have to stop by the grocery store and buy a fish on the way home tonight.”

Mike laughed and asked, “Do you have to do that often?”

“Not really,” Sanjay said wobbling his head. Holding his hands about four feet apart, he smiled and asked, “Did I ever tell you about the one that got away?”

“No,” Mike answered with a laugh.

Sanjay was quiet for a minute and then said, “I’m glad that they took Chang away. I was afraid of him. After Donald died, I was sure that Chang had done it. I didn’t know who to trust. I approached you, but you didn’t follow up on my hints.”

“I believed you and did follow up on it. You weren’t the only one who believed that Chang had killed Donald, but they weren’t prepared to arrest him. They were waiting for a clean sweep,” Mike said.

“I’m sorry,” Sanjay said looking down at the floor of the boat.

“For what?” Mike asked casting his line. He felt a small tug but was too late to set the hook.

“I thought you did nothing and I was quite disappointed in you,” Sanjay said. He looked at the shore and, after a few seconds, appeared to make up his mind about something important. Looking over at Mike, he said, “The people from India are very conservative and are very unwilling to change their ways. They support each other very much and form a community in which they can act and think Indian. They will help each other by sharing information that allows them to work the system to their advantage. They want to be Indians who live in America, not Americans. They don’t trust Indians who are too friendly with Americans and will stop supporting them.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.