No Means I'm Not Easy #1

by DOM

Copyright© 2007 by DOM

Erotica Sex Story: An unprincipled teen gives his busty cousin a roofie and takes advantage of her drugged acquiescence to deflower her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Size   .

Joe was an old fashioned guy, old fashioned in that he didn't subscribe to the modern and politically correct tenet that when a woman says no she means NO! In his antediluvian mind no usually meant "I want to but I don't want you to think I'm easy" or "I'm scared someone will find out" or any number of other phony reasons. His sexual trail was littered with the women (and girls) he'd used and discarded after they'd said no.

Obviously Joe was not a nice person but once his conquest had yielded to his persistent blandishments he was a considerate lover. Although his own satisfaction was uppermost in his mind part of that satisfaction was derived from giving the woman thrills that would remain in her mind ever after. This meant that he took great care to arouse and pleasure his partners.

There were many occurrences where his behaviour should have made him ashamed including the seduction of several virgins, other men's wives and otherwise chaste women but only one occasion left him feeling guilty. Well maybe more than one but one was especially egregious.

Joe was sixteen and his cousin Pauline was fourteen. They didn't know one another very well because they lived some distance apart but their parents had got together to celebrate an anniversary or something and Joe and Pauline had been left at his home alone for the evening.

Pauline was not a beauty but she was blessed with a bounteous bosom and Joe had been eyeing the prominent mounds that could not be hidden even by the loose, bulky sweater she wore. Joe was already sexually experienced and he'd enjoyed the charms of several teens' amd tweens' but Pauline showed no sign of being amenable to his advances. He was resigned to using his hand tonight while imagining he was in his big-titted cousin.

The busty fourteen year old girl was not only a virgin but a particularly inexperienced virgin. She noted that her cousin was tall and very good looking and she wondered if he went out with girls. The fleeting thought that if he wasn't her cousin she'd want him to take her out crossed her mind but otherwise it was a platonic evening.

They played scrabble until the phone rang at about ten o'clock. It was Joe's mother saying that they'd all had too much to drink to drive home so they were getting hotel rooms and would be home in the morning. Joe's mind went immediately into high gear.

A week ago he had been given a small glassine envelope containing a small white pill. "It'll get you into any girl you want," he'd been told by his older friend. "Put it in a coke or anything and wait a few minutes."

"Hey Pauline... have you ever had coke with an aspirin in it? When our parents were our age they did it to get high. Wanta try?"

"Hah! I don't believe it... I mean that it would make us high. But I'll try if you want."

Pauline truly didn't believe it but she was a bit in awe of her big, older cousin and she wanted to act older than she was. She'd never even had a drink of an alcoholic beverage and the idea of getting high sounded thrilling. They quit playing scrabble while Joe split a bottle of coke between two glasses and added aspirin. Except the aspirin he added to Pauline's coke was actually the roofie from the little envelope.

"I don't feel high," Pauline said about ten minutes after starting to drink the roofie-spiked coke. "But I'm kinda shleepy," she slurred, "sho I'm going to bed."

The scheming teen waited about ten more minutes before going upstairs to the guest bedroom where his cousin had gone. She was sprawled on her back on top of the covers, still completely dressed.

"Do you feel OK, Pauline?"

"Uh... yesh... jusht tired," she replied looking up at Joe with blurry eyes.

Well, here goes, the boy thought as he began to unbutton the front of her heavy coat sweater. If she fights me I'll quit. Deliberately, Joe opened the length of the coat sweater. The girl wore nothing under the sweater and as he did so, Pauline's impressive breasts burst forth like ripe melons. So firm was the soft, yielding flesh that they hardly sagged even without the support of a brassiere. Pauline trembled slightly as her breasts were exposed to the gaze of a man for the first time.

"No," she murmured but her protest seemed weak and indefinite. Maybe he hadn't needed the roofie? Maybe she was an easy lay?

"You're beautiful," Joe murmured. Each breast was a perfect hemisphere, crowned with a beautiful brown areola, topped by a tender nipple of the same color. Joe licked his lips. This was a prize indeed! Capturing his busty cousin seemed worth all of the effort. He could not resist the temptation to take one of her delicate nipples between his right thumb and forefinger. Slowly, he rolled the tender flesh under his fingers. Pauline squirmed under his touch, but in her drugged state there seemed to be nothing she could do to prevent this violation of her body. Joe covered Pauline's other breast with his left hand. Cupping both of her amazingly firm, large breasts, he slowly massaged the soft, yielding flesh. A squeak of protest escaped from Pauline's lips.

Reluctantly, Joe removed his hands from her breasts. He would have as much time as he wanted to play with her later if the pill knocked her out. He first removed her shoes and then slipped his hands into the waistband of her slacks. Without haste, he pulled the slacks down her hips over her bulging mons, and down her thick but shapely legs. Underneath, Pauline was clad only in a pair of modest silk panties. Her pubic area, crowned by its dark thatch of hair was clearly visible through the thin substance.

Almost reverently, Joe took the silk in his hands and pulled it down her legs. The sound of Pauline's heavy breathing was clearly audible, her spectacular breasts quivering slightly with every inhalation. She had to stop him, she thought but she was completely unable to protest and she lay there limply allowing her cousin to strip her naked.

Joe cupped her pubic mound. Slowly, he moved his finger against her labia, parting the sweet petals of her vagina like the opening of a flower. He felt Pauline tense under his touch, as he inserted his index finger into her vaginal canal. He pushed it in up to the first knuckle. It was as he hoped; her hymen was still intact. This fourteen year old had never known a man.

Joe removed his finger and bent close to Pauline's face, peering into her emerald eyes. My God, he thought, what a fucking beauty! He had never seen such a face! Her eyes were large, her lips thick and her cheeks plumply round, just as he liked.

His large hand engulfed her right breast. Squeezing it gently, he spoke softly to his cousin. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Pauline did not reply, but inclined her head slightly. Her heart felt like it was in her mouth. She was too terrified to speak.

"What is your name?"

Pauline did not answer. Why was he asking? He knew who she was. And then he began to take off his clothes. The girl's eyes bugged out when she saw the threatening staff that projected out and up from the black hairy nest.

The girl's failure to answer his question indicated to the predatory teen that his cousin was sufficiently drugged that he could proceed with impunity.

Naked, Joe climbed onto the bed between his cousin's loosely parted legs. Immediately, Pauline attempted to bring her legs together, but Joe had anticipated her action. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, forcing himself between them. Pauline struggled to escape from his grasp, but the powerfully built teenager was too strong. He shoved himself between her thighs, and seized her hips so that she could not escape him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.