No Purer Love
Part 3

Copyright© 2007 by Les Lumens

Incest Sex Story: Part 3 - The sudden death of his religiously zealous wife frees Dean from twenty years of a loveless marriage. Meanwhile, his daughter Julia is discovering a world outside the strictly dictated reality she's known all her life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dean's hand remained between Julia's legs as she pulled the tail of her shirt upward. Though he knew it must be his imagination, he thought he could feel the heat radiating through the material of her shorts, and could almost smell the musky scent of her arousal.

When she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor at their feet, Dean drank in the sight of her perfect breasts. With the lights on in the room and her standing so close, he had a perfect view of the firm globes. His hands and lips both ached to touch them.

Julia tugged at the hem of her father's shirt, pulling it up to reveal his muscled torso. He lifted his arms, allowing her to remove the shirt, and she slid her fingers down his chest to his rippled abdomen. His fingers moved down her body as well, ending their journey cupping her buttocks.

Julia's fingers worked on the button of her father's shorts, even as his hands moved upward to slip beneath her shorts. Her intimate muscles clenched as soon as she pulled down on his zipper, revealing the bulge of his erection beneath his boxer shorts. By the time his denim shorts reached his ankles, Julia's fingers were already pulling down on his boxers.

Dean sighed as his daughter's hand curled around his manhood. A throb passed through the organ, forcing out a pearly drop of pre-cum. Julia reached down with her other hand and gathered up the bead, bringing it to her lips and shuddering from the taste.

"Oh, please, Daddy — do what you did for me last night again," Julia pleaded, her breathing quick and husky.

Overwhelmed by her pure sensuality, any thought of protest in Dean's head evaporated instantly. Bending his knees slightly, he lifted her up into his arms. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, and he carried her to the bed.

Julia pulled off her shorts and panties the moment her father lay her down on the bed. She parted her legs, and panted in anticipation as he moved between them. A long, quavering sigh passed her lips as he kissed her sex

Once again lost in her taste and scent, Dean devoured his daughter's pussy. Small yelps and gasps burst from her with nearly every touch, and her palms rested on the back of his head. Her virgin sex resisted his probing tongue, squeezing it tight whenever her intimate muscles contracted from the pleasure.

A fog of ecstasy filled Julia's head. She could see nothing except him between her legs. She heard nothing save the soft sounds of his tongue washing over her folds. She could feel nothing except the building pressure inside her and the tingles in her clit and nipples. Her hips rocked of their own volition up toward his face, pressing her sex against him.

No articulate sound passed his daughter's lips this time, as Dean lapped ever faster for the flow of her bittersweet juices. His attention was so centered on her quivering folds that he didn't even register the first few moments of her squeal when she climaxed.

Julia's back arched from the bed, even as her thighs tightly clamped around her father's face. Her vision went dark even before her eyes scrunched tightly closed. Waves of ecstasy flowed all through her body, causing her head to lash back and forth on the pillow, stealing her breath and causing her to gasp.

The pressure of her father's tongue eased, allowing Julia to settle to earth. As her orgasm released her, so too did her grip upon him relax. He continued to kiss her folds as the pleasure ebbed, little aftershocks tensing her body for long minutes.

Dean sat up reluctantly, pulling her creamy juices from his chin to his mouth. The sight of her undulating on the bed while continuing to let out soft sounds of pleasure caused his cock to throb. He reached down and wrapped his hand around his erection, wanting nothing more than to bury it in her wet heat. Only the knowledge that he would hurt her stopped him from seeking to act on that impulse.

Julia looked up at her father with a smile, tiny blissful tingles of her orgasm still touching every inch of her body. He lay down next to her, and her eyes locked on his twitching manhood. She found the erect organ even more fascinating and gorgeous when she viewed it up close in full light for the first time.

She reached out to touch his cock, feeling it throb beneath her hand and drawing a soft groan from her father. She softly stroked it with her fingertips as she gathered up the courage to ask the question in her mind. In a surge of courage, the words passed her lips. "Daddy, do you think it will... Will it fit? Down there?"

Dean drew in a sharp breath that bordered on a gasp, a drop of pre-cum welling up from the tip of his swollen cock. He could almost feel her velvety walls surrounding him, squeezing him tight in their virgin grasp. It took him several breaths before he could manage to answer, "Yes, honey, it would fit. You're a virgin, Julia, it would hurt."

"I-I know, Daddy," Julia responded, her face filling with color. "I want you to be my first, Daddy. I know you'll be gentle. Please, Daddy."

"Honey, I don't want to hurt you."

"Do you want to be inside me, Daddy?"

"Yes," Dean replied, unable to lie to her.

"I want you inside me, Daddy," Julia huskily said, reaching out to grasp his throbbing manhood.

Her touch caused a shudder to run through his body, overwhelming his hesitation. "Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

Dean leaned over the bed and picked up his shorts, removing his wallet from a pocket. From inside this, he pulled a condom. He also picked up his shirt, sliding it underneath Julia's bottom. The last thing he wanted to do was leave bloodstains on the hotel sheets.

"Yes. Please, Daddy. I want it so badly," Julia whispered, parting her legs and rubbing her finger over her folds. She watched with fascination as he opened the package and rolled the latex over his twitching manhood.

Just the faintest touches of fear flashed in Julia's eyes as Dean moved to kneel in front of his daughter. His cock looked so big, poised so close to her, and even in her sheltered life, she'd heard about the pain a woman felt her first time.

"Honey..."

"Please, Daddy," Julia quickly whispered when she sensed his hesitation, fighting through her own at the same time. She sucked in a sharp gasp when he inched forward to place the tip of his erection against her moist folds.

Dean stared at his latex shrouded cock against his daughter's perfect, pink nether lips. Once again, he nearly pulled away, but Julia's hooked her heels behind his buttocks, pulling him toward her with gentle pressure.

Thinking it would cause her less pain to sunder her virginity quickly, Dean wiggled the tip of his manhood between her wet folds. Julia trembled and licked her lips, reveling in the feeling of his flared tip stretching her lips wide. With a single, smooth push, he tore through her hymen.

Julia let out a yelp of pain as his thick shaft pierced her maidenhead, tears welling up in her eyes. Her father leaned over her, supporting his weight on one hand while caressing her cheek with the other.

As the initial sharp stab of pain ebbed, Julia noticed a faint, but increasing feeling of pleasant fullness from within her. Deeper within, she felt a void — a void that demanded attention. Once again, she hooked her heels behind her father's buttocks, urging him deeper inside her, toward that aching void.

Dean pushed slowly against the strong resistance of her clenched walls. Julia panted for breath and whimpered as his shaft slowly vanished within her. He stopped when he felt she could take no more, once again caressing her cheek and wiping away her tears. "Are you okay, honey."

Julia nodded her head, taking several fast breaths. "I feel so full, Daddy."

Taking one of her hands in his, Dean pulled it down toward her folds, pressing her fingers over her hood. "Like you do when you're alone," he suggested, assuming that the sensation of stimulating her clit would dull the pain.

Julia rubbed her fingers back and forth, sending a shudder rolling through her body and causing her walls to squeeze his cock even harder. As the speed of her fingers increased, Dean felt her resistance decreasing. He pushed again, at last burying his erection in her depths.

Dean pulled back, and then slowly thrust back into his daughter's depths, gasping from the hot friction of his cock sliding in her warm sheathe. Somehow, he managed to moderate his desire, stroking her slowly as the speed of Julia's fingers increased. He watched her face, seeing the pain in her expression steadily mix with pleasure. Her whimpers of pain deepened, mingling with moans as her arousal overcame her discomfort. Soon, only pleasure remained in her expression and her voice.

As with his mother before her, Dean couldn't help but swell with desire watching his red-tinged cock penetrate her. Still he controlled that desire, basking in her increasing ecstasy, maintaining a slow, steady pace.

Julia's fingers flashed over her bud, her hips rising up from the bed with each thrust of her father's hips. While the pain remained, it was a tiny, insignificant part of the feelings flooding her every pore. "Oh — oh, Daddy. Oh yes," she gasped as the pressure of her imminent climax mounted.

With a series of gasps, moans, and squeals, Julia came. Dean paused with his cock half buried inside her, simply watching her climax. Her back arched up from the bed and her walls clenched tightly around him. The fingers of one hand continued to stroke her clit, while the other caressed her breasts and nipples.

As her orgasm ebbed, Dean could see the pain returning to her features. He pulled from her, drawing a sharp warbling squeal from the beautiful young blonde. Julia covered her sex with her hand, curling up and moaning. Dean removed the condom, not caring in the slightest that he hadn't reached climax. He then used the edge of his bloodstained shirt to wipe off the ruddy juices from his manhood.

"Hold me, Daddy," Julia languidly breathed, opening her arms.

Dean lay down next to her, letting her pull him close. He kissed first her forehead, and then her lips, letting out a sigh as he held her in his arms. "Are you okay, honey?"

"I'm wonderful, Daddy. I love you. Say my name, Daddy," she requested, staring into his eyes.

"I love you too, Julia."

Julia let out a little moan and snuggled up closer to him, already drifting off to sleep.


When Dean awakened the next morning, Julia was already awake. "Good morning," she cheerily greeted him, and then walked over to kiss him. "I ordered some breakfast from room service."

Once again, Dean's dreams came to life. In sharp contrast to the reality of his marriage, Julia gave him everything he'd hoped for upon taking his wedding vows. "Are you okay?"

Julia smiled and said, "It hurts a little. I don't care — it was wonderful. Come on, get up and get dressed."

After a quick shower, Dean walked back out into the room to find breakfast waiting for him. After finishing the meal, Julia suggested, "Let's go water skiing."

When he agreed, they walked down to the lobby arm-in-arm. Once again, Dean noticed that his daughter wasn't calling him Daddy, either omitting it or — more rarely — calling him by his name. Her tone, her body language, and everything about her changed as well. While she was still the same Julia he knew, she no longer behaved as a daughter, but as a lover. All of it combined with his long-denied dreams of a perfect marriage to overwhelm all of Dean's reservations. He fell into the dream.

Julia's love for her father deepened, combining with the familiar relationship that she already shared with him. The two elements meshed perfectly, creating a deep bond that only strengthened through the following two days.

During the day, father and daughter simply enjoyed each other's company, taking advantage of the numerous opportunities for fun and entertainment available in the sun-kissed state. At night, they cuddled together in the bed, sharing the closeness and sleeping better than either of them ever had in their lives.

The third day ended with a romantic dinner. They both smiled when the waiter referred to Julia as Dean's lovely wife during one visit to their table. Julia's heart soared when her father made no attempt to correct the man. With the pain of her deflowering now nearly gone, arousal mingled with Julia's love, growing ever stronger.

Sitting on the beach with him watching the sunset, Julia's arousal prompted her to kiss him. Their kisses rapidly progressed into touching, and Julia felt none of the twinges of pain that she'd experienced the previous two days whenever her juices started flowing. After a particularly ardent kiss, Julia squeezed his manhood, already erect beneath the hand that had caressed him during their kisses. "Let's go back to the hotel," she whispered in his ear.

He kissed her again, lost in the sweet taste of her lips and the feeling of her soft skin beneath his fingers. He stood, helping her to rise as well. He smiled as she spun and asked him to brush the sand off her bottom. He couldn't resist a squeeze of her taut buttocks when he finished clearing away the sand. Julia shuddered from the touch, grabbing his hand to tug him away from the beach toward the hotel.

Julia barely gave him time to close the door behind them before she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close enough to feel his cock pressed against her. He guided her toward the bed, their fingers working on each other's clothing all the way. Dean pulled a condom from his wallet in the process of removing his clothing. When the nude couple sat down on the bed, Julia took the condom from his hand and opened it.

Dean lay back when Julia gently pushed on his chest, drinking in the sight of her kneeling on the bed, her perfect young body flushed with excitement and the musky scent of her arousal reaching his nostrils.

Julia stood her father's manhood up straight, placing the rolled latex on the mushroom crown. He reached down to silently instruct her to pinch the tip of the condom between her fingers before rolling it down over his turgid flesh.

She rolled the condom slowly down his cock, feeling it throb between her fingers. Once her fingers reached the base, she glanced up into his eyes with a look of breathless anticipation. Leaning over him and laying down over his body, she kissed him, delighting in the feeling of her breasts against his muscled chest.

Dean sighed into the kiss as his erection throbbed beneath her, her wet heat and firm breasts pressed against his body. When their lips parted, he reached under her arms and pulled her toward him, suckling one of her nipples between his lips as soon as he could reach it.

A quavering gasp bubbled from Julia as his lips locked around the pebbled crown of her left breast. Letting her knees slide farther apart, she rocked her hips to rub her folds against his body, relieving some of the building heat between her legs.

Wrapping his arms around her, Dean rolled his beautiful daughter over. As soon as her back rested against the mattress, he sucked her other nipple between his lips. She reached down to caress his latex-shrouded manhood as a long, high-pitched moan slowly escaped her. The pace of her breathing increased and she lifted her hips to keep her damp sex in contact with his skin.

He could still taste her bittersweet juices on his lips from the last time he'd put his mouth on her. His mouth watered, and he couldn't resist kissing his way down her body toward her pink folds.

"Oh, yes," she softly gasped as he kissed her tummy just below her navel. She parted her legs wide as his lips moved lower, kissing her just above her hood.

Dean snaked out his tongue, groaning as he slipped it between her nether lips to the wetness within. The first touch of his tongue caused her to tremble, and when he lapped upward toward her clit, she let out a sharp cry of ecstasy.

Julia writhed and stroked his hair as his tongue gave her indescribable pleasure. A knot of tingling pressure steadily grew in her depths, evidence of her rapidly approaching climax.

Slipping a finger into Julia's depths, Dean noted that she didn't flinch from the penetration. Adding a second finger produced the same result, causing his cock to throb and urging him to lap her with more vigor.

With his stroking fingers added to the already overwhelming stimulation, Julia's pleasure boiled over in a rush. Her thighs clamped down around him of their own volition, even as her hands pushed his face down hard against her. When the bubble of pressure within her burst, the contraction of her muscles pulled her upper body up off the bed, a loud cry of release erupting from her wide-open mouth.

Julia's walls tightly clamped around his fingers as a flood of juices washed over them. Dean continued to lap for the flowing juices until her hands and legs both unclasped from around him and she lurched away, gasping for breath. He lifted his face from her folds, amazed by the resistance of her intimate muscles as he pulled his fingers from her depths. When the digits slipped free, she clamped her hands over her sex, promptly curling up into a quivering ball.

He pulled her bittersweet juices from his chin to his lips with his fingers as he watched Julia tremble in orgasm. Each time a shockwave of pleasure shot through her body, she curled up tighter for a few seconds, until her climax slowly released her. As she caught her breath, Dean stroked and kneaded her firm buttocks, his cock throbbing and a several drops of pre-cum already filling the reservoir tip of the latex sheathe.

As the power of her aftershocks faded, Julia uncurled and let out a satisfied moan. She only felt sated until her gaze fell upon his cock, however. The moment her eyes fell upon the erect organ, she felt a void in her depths, aching to be filled. Slowly parting her legs again, she said, "I want you, Daddy. I want you deep inside me."

Not even the faintest hints of hesitation assailed Dean as he moved to kneel between her widespread legs, pressing the flared tip of his cock against her folds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.