No Purer Love
Part 2

Copyright© 2007 by Les Lumens

Incest Sex Story: Part 2 - The sudden death of his religiously zealous wife frees Dean from twenty years of a loveless marriage. Meanwhile, his daughter Julia is discovering a world outside the strictly dictated reality she's known all her life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dean tore his eyes away from Emily's retreating bottom, shaking his head to chase away the image and the memories of what had flashed through is mind as he masturbated the night before. Just like then, the real sight of Emily walking out of his office merged with an imagined image of Julia.

Clenching his teeth and turning to stare at his computer screen, Dean tried to force the report to burn through his thoughts. It didn't work.

A thought of the scantily clad woman he'd seen standing on the street corner when he went to buy the schnapps for Julia crossed Dean's mind. Maybe that's what I need to do — take care of this itch before it drives me crazy. I haven't seen a woman naked in years, and that's what's causing me to think like this.

After a few seconds of consideration, he shook his head. Just my luck, she'd be an undercover vice cop, or diseased, or somebody who knows me would see me. Maybe I'll go out to a bar and... The thought cut off in mid-stream. Forget it, I'm forty years old. Maybe I should go trolling the nursing home instead.

A snort of frustration blasted from Dean's nose, and he turned away from the computer in irritation. The sight of Emily passing in front of the door to his office with a handful of copies sent a fresh rush of blood surging into his manhood.

He could almost hear his wife's smug, derisive snort and see her hard eyes boring into him in preparation for another sermon about the sins of the flesh. His flash of anger in response to that mental image burned away any thoughts of arousal, and Dean returned to his work once more.


Julia heard the front door open as her father left for work the next morning. Almost immediately, his secret hiding place filled her thoughts — as it had for much of the previous day and night. After giving into the needs of her body for the first time in years, Julia found that she couldn't keep thoughts of the pleasure out of her mind. She'd barely pulled back on her clothes before her father returned from work yesterday, and masturbated a third time after slipping into her bed for the night.

Curiosity and arousal tugged Julia from her bed and down the hall. She retrieved a flashlight from a drawer in the living room, and then walked back toward her father's room. Nervously, she crept into his room, feeling eyes watching her all the way. She opened the closet door and moved the box, lifting the board afterward.

Turning on the flashlight, Julia peered into the space beneath the floor and saw more than the magazine and the bottle inside. Committing the position of everything to memory, she pulled out one of the video tapes secreted in her father's secret hiding place.

Flipping the tape over in her hands, she found nothing to identify what was on the tape. Only bare black plastic met her eyes. Clutching the tape against her tummy for a moment, she stood and walked into the living room. Putting the tape down on the entertainment center, she moved around the room, drawing the curtains tightly closed. She then checked both the front and back doors, ensuring that they were securely locked.

Returning to the living room, Julia peeked out the window to make sure that nobody was within view. She double-checked the curtains when she closed them, and then walked back to the entertainment center. She slipped the tape into the VCR, and then sat down in the chair nearest the television after picking up the remote control.

Julia turned on the television, and immediately turned down the volume until only two bars remained on the display. After a deep breath and a moment of hesitation, she pushed the play button on the remote.

The scene played out much as the pictures in the magazine, a scantily clad blonde secretary taking dictation from her older boss. When he finished speaking, the man walked over to the woman and grasped her breast through her blouse. Julia wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes when the man spoke the line, Now that you're done taking dictation, why don't you get those clothes off and take my dick.

Julia quickly forgot about the ridiculous line as the woman undressed in a sensual striptease, and then moved to remove the man's clothing. Julia clicked the volume control on the remote as the blonde engulfed the man's cock, fascinated by the slurping sounds she made around his stiff organ.

Though unrealistic, the sexual banter passing between the couple onscreen caused Julia's juices to flow as she watched the movie unfold. Her hand moved between her legs to caress her folds beneath the slippery cloth, even as her eyes widened from seeing the woman completely swallow the massive phallus on screen.

When the blonde let the man's cock slip from her mouth and climbed up on the desk, Julia lifted her bottom and pulled down her panties. The cool air of the room kissed the wet heat between her legs, setting off a shiver. As the camera angle switched to show the man putting his mouth on the blonde, Julia pulled off her t-shirt and unhooked her bra to free her breasts.

Oh, yes — eat my pussy, the woman onscreen cooed. Julia caressed her breast and teased her nipple with one hand, while the fingers of her other hand traced the parting of her nether lips. A soft gasp escaped her as her body responded to both the touches and the action onscreen. The speed of her fingers increased steadily, moving over her clit as the blonde onscreen writhed from the touch of the man's tongue.

Julia let out a warbling yelp as she climaxed, her fingers continuing to rub little circles over her bud. Onscreen, the woman said, Fuck me. I want that big cock inside me.

Julia panted for breath, trembling from the jolts of ecstasy still flowing through her body. The woman onscreen bent over the desk, letting out a growl as the man pushed his cock inside her. The blonde's large breasts swung and jiggled as the man thrust his manhood into her depths.

The camera angle changed again to show the man penetrating the blonde. The sound of their flesh colliding with sharp smacks excited Julia, as did the squishy sounds of the man's member sliding in and out. Julia's fingers returned to her bud, once more drawing circles over it.

Julia came again, biting her lower lip to stifle her scream of release. Onscreen, she could still distantly hear the pair coupling over her own gasping breaths. Julia sat with her eyes closed, trying to suck air into her starved lungs, her entire body on fire with pleasure.

When she recovered and opened her eyes, Julia saw the man onscreen jerk his manhood free of the blonde's canal to stroke it over her body. Julia watched with fascination as thick ropes of his semen spurted over the blonde's tummy and breasts. The sight set off an aftershock that caused Julia to pull her knees up toward her chest and tremble. Fumbling for the remote, she hit the stop button, and then rewind.

Collapsing into the chair, she listened to the tape rewind. It took her several minutes to regain enough strength to stand up and remove the tape from the VCR. When she turned around, Julia gasped in surprise, seeing the dark, wet spot on the chair cushion from her juices.

Putting the tape down on the coffee table, she hurried to the closet for the upholstery cleaner, her face burning all the while. As soon as she finished cleaning up the spot, she retrieved her hair dryer from the bathroom and dried it as well.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Julia picked up the tape again, and returned to her father's room. Replacing the tape in his hiding place, she checked with the flashlight to ensure that everything was exactly where she had found it. As she double-checked the position of the objects beneath the floor, she realized that the bottle of lubricant wasn't in the same place she remembered from the day before.

A little chill danced down Julia's spine as she considered what the moved bottle meant. Once again, her face burned as she thought about her father stroking his cock. She could almost hear the slippery sound of his hand sliding over the erect organ.

Julia replaced the board and the box, and then closed the closet door. Her face burned with shame from her thoughts — and the resulting surge of arousal they caused. She fully intended to hurry out of the room, but detoured toward the bed before she truly realized what she was doing.

A crumpled paper towel in the wastebin immediately caught Julia's eye. Hesitantly, she bent down and reached toward it, knowing it was something unusual. When she unfolded the crumpled cloth, she let out a little gasp, seeing the sticky strings of milky cream within.

Quickly crumpling the towel up, Julia deposited it back in the wastebin and hurried out of the room, her sex tingling with maddening intensity.


"You really look stressed. Maybe you should use some of that vacation time you've built up over the last couple of years," Emily suggested.

"But the new..." Dean began.

"We'll manage without you somehow," Emily said in playfully sarcastic tones. "Seriously, your concentration is slipping. You should take a vacation. Go to Florida. Have some fun. I was thinking about taking a little Florida vacation myself."

Dean didn't miss the lightly veiled suggestion in her words and tone. "I'll think about it." In truth, he was already thinking about it, and growing fond of the idea.

"Just let me know. It would make sense for me to take my vacation at the same time as you. I'll go see how far along Brian is with those reports." Emily put a little extra sway in her walk as she exited the office, but Dean didn't notice. He turned to his computer to do a little research on Florida hotels.


After supper, while his daughter went to the bathroom, Dean walked over to the computer and sat down to pick up his vacation research. Julia returned to the room and said, "You're not working, are you, Daddy?" The faintest elements of rebuke crept into her voice.

"No, honey, I'm not working," Dean replied. He smiled when he clicked on a flight listing — non-stop and reasonably priced.

Julia let out a little gasp. "Florida? Are we going on vacation?"

He hadn't even thought about taking Julia until that very moment, but the excitement in her voice persuaded him almost instantly. "I think so."

Julia bent down and hugged her father from behind. "I love you, Daddy. I've always wanted to go to Florida."

A few clicks later, Dean said, "Next Saturday."

Julia let out a squeal of delight. "I can't wait!"

Dean chuckled and typed in the address for the hotel he'd found while searching at work. A few minutes later, he finished reserving rooms in the hotel. He then clicked through to pictures of the rooms and pointed at one. "I got you a room with a Jacuzzi."

"That sounds wonderful, Daddy."

Dean yawned and stretched. "I think I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. I need to get up early in the morning to mow the lawn, if I don't want to bake in the sun."

"Okay — I'll get up early and make breakfast."

Dean stood up and let out a little grunt of surprise as Julia wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you, Daddy. I can't believe we're going to Florida." She then stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek before turning go to her bathroom.

Dean bopped his forehead with the palm of his hand when she turned out of the hall, realizing he was staring at her shapely bottom, clad in a pair of tight shorts. I really need to get laid so I'll stop this, he thought as he turned toward his own bathroom.


The next week passed slowly for both father and daughter. On the way home from work the following Friday, Dean stopped at the store to buy a few things for the trip. He stopped as he approached the checkout counter, returning to an aisle he'd passed three times and finally buying a box of condoms.

Well, I can hope, he thought.

Dean encouraged Julia to go to bed early, but he well understood how her excitement made that difficult. He had trouble falling asleep as well, and felt a little groggy when he woke up the next morning.

They made the flight without difficulty, and landed a few minutes ahead of schedule. In keeping with that string of good luck, no line awaited them at the rental counter. Dean's luck ran out when they reached the hotel.

The employee behind the counter rechecked her computer, and then said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lanza, we must have overbooked. We do have the one room available with the Jacuzzi."

Dean let out a snort of frustration. "I confirmed my reservations before we left this morning. They told me both rooms were waiting for me."

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Lanza. I can offer..."

Dean sighed and said, "Never mind. Just give me the key and I'll deal with this later. We'll just share a room. We're on vacation, and I'd like to start it." So much for the condoms, he thought with irritation. He'd booked two rooms that didn't share a wall for a reason.

The single room suited Julia perfectly, however. From the moment she'd reached the airport, Julia had felt anxious. Though the boys turning her way made her feel good, those looks also scared her a little. Every time she'd felt nervous, Julia had reached out and touched her father, which chased the fear away.

As they picked up their bags to walk to the elevator, one problem did emerge in Julia's mind, causing her face to burn. Sharing a room with her father was going to cause a little difficulty with taming her now frequent need to masturbate. That thought summoned up another that causing Julia's face to grow even warmer — the knowledge that her father touched himself at night too.

Julia did her best to chase the thoughts away before her father noticed her embarrassment, going to the bathroom to change into her bathing suit gratefully when he suggested it.

Once he changed as well, Julia walked out onto the beach with her father, drinking in the scene with wide-eyed wonder, and feeling extremely nervous about removing the t-shirt and shorts covering her bikini.

Seeing all the revealed female flesh on the beach forced Dean to struggle against the blood rushing to his nether regions. As soon as he put down his towel on the beach, he said, "Let's go swim," knowing that he could better hide an erection beneath the waves than on the beach.

Julia fought through the twinges of shame assaulting her to remove her shirt and shorts, and then followed her father to the water. Once they stepped into the ocean, the concealing water chased away Julia's nervousness and she simply enjoyed her first encounter with the power of the sea.

Stepping into the ocean took Dean right back to his graduation trip here. The memories of numerous sexual encounters didn't help him calm his state of arousal, but it did put him in a lighter mood. He was right in the middle of such a fond memory when Julia rode in on a wave, a wide smile on her face.

Dean reacted with lightning reflexes, moving in front of his daughter and pulling her tight against him to hide her from view. Julia let out a gasp, only realizing that she'd lost her top when her bare breasts pressed against her father's chest.

A pair of college-age girls approached, dragging boogie boards. One of them held Julia's top in her hand. The two girls moved to either side of Julia, and used their boards to create a screen for the furiously blushing blonde.

One of the women handed Julia her top, and she quickly pulled it between her body and her father's. She managed to maneuver the top into position, and one of the girls helped her tie it a little tighter.

"Thank you," Dean offered when the young women dropped their boogie boards back into the water.

"No problem. It happens all the time," one of the girls said as she charged back into the surf.

Dean could still feel his daughter's firm breasts pressing against him, the stiff tips poking into his chest like accusing fingers. His erection throbbed, and he clenched his teeth against the shame of harboring such feelings for his daughter.

Little did he know that Julia struggled with equally strong feelings. Not all of the abundant wetness between her legs originated in the sea. She had brushed up against his erect manhood as he pulled her close to preserve her modesty. Feeling the stiff organ proved even more difficult to ignore than the memories of seeing it. "Thank you, Daddy," she said with a little catch in her voice.

"You're welcome, honey," he responded, looking around to challenge any man who dared to look at his daughter in hopes of seeing more.

"I think that I'll get out for a while," Julia said while casting her eyes downward. While the gesture was born of simple embarrassment, it also caused her eyes to fall on the bulge in her father's swim trunks. She quickly snapped her eyes away from the sight, feeling a powerful surge of tingles between her legs.

"Okay. I'll go get us something to drink," Dean responded, hoping to get away long enough to calm his arousal.

He followed her to their spot on the beach, and then continued on to purchase drinks. Julia couldn't help it when she turned to watch her well-muscled father walk toward the vendor.

Dean focused his eyes on the horizon when he saw his daughter putting on sunscreen as he returned to their towels. Her lithe body coated in the glistening lotion threatened to send his manhood upward once more. He looked at nothing but her face as he handed her a drink.

Julia took a long sip, and then sat down her paper cup. "Would you put some lotion on my back, Daddy?"

"Sure," he replied as Julia lay down on her towel. He bent all his will to calming his arousal as he massaged the lotion into his daughter's smooth skin, doing his best to ignore the sight of her shapely buttocks hanging out of the bottom of her bikini.

Julia's nipples stiffened almost painfully as her father's strong hands moved over her skin. The tingles between her legs surged into an electrical storm, causing her to clench her intimate muscles in hope of some relief.

"There you go," Dean said, sitting down and directing his attention at anything except the bared women on the beach.

The pair sat and drank in the sun, watching a group of children constructing a massive sandcastle under the direction of their parents. A while later, Dean finished his drink, and heard the sound of Julia sucking up the last of hers as well. "I'll go get us some more drinks," he said, preparing to rise.

"I'll go this time," Julia countered, standing up before her father could protest. He nodded his head and handed her some money.

As his daughter walked toward the vendor, Dean heard someone walk up from behind him and say, "Damn, dude. That's a fine piece of ass. Score one for you, man. I hope I'm still getting tail like that when I'm your age."

Dean started to spin back and offer a scathing retort to the young man, but realized even as he turned that he was staring at his daughter the whole time she walked, and in a way that nobody would construe as fatherly. He forced the anger to leave his face, grunting and nodding as his only response.

The young man gave him a thumbs up, and took a final glance at Julia's retreating bottom before moving down the beach.

What in the hell is wrong with me? Dean thought as he flopped down on his towel to stare at the sky. Even as he mentally chastised himself, he could still see his daughter before his eyes, and feel her firm, young breasts against him.


After several hours on the beach, Dean and Julia sat in a restaurant, both feeling a little full and tired. "What do you feel like doing tonight?" Dean asked, glad that he'd finally managed to tame his thoughts.

"I'm really tired, Daddy. I think maybe I'll just go to bed early tonight."

"Probably a touch of jet lag. Do you mind if I go have a few drinks once I get you back to the hotel?"

Julia smiled and answered, "That's fine, Daddy."

"I need to run to the bathroom before we leave."

"Okay, Daddy. I'll meet you out front."

Dean nodded and walked toward the restrooms as Julia exited the restaurant. Moving away from the door, Julia leaned against a pole to await her father. Lost in thought, the feeling of someone jerking her purse caused her to cry out in alarm.

"Give it up, bitch," the man grunted, tugging hard on the purse.

Julia fell to the ground with a cry of alarm as the man ran away. Her eyes opened with surprise when she saw her father emerge from the doorway of the restaurant. Her father's expression turned to one of rage, and he stepped in front of the fleeing thief.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.