Picnic For Two

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2007 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Big girl has picnic with a handsome hunk

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Food   BBW   .

A young woman went to the park on one sunny day. She was setting up a picnic for one. Just her, a large basket, and her picnic basket in a park full of people, pets, and kids. She set up the plates, the food, and dining ware on the red and white checkered blanket.

Then, a tall, handsome guy cutted through the park going on his way home when the young, sexy, full-figured, 225-lb. girl all alone. As he got near, he noticed that she was eating all by herself. He stopped by her blanket.

He looked and asked, "Excuse me. Why are all you alone and eating by yourself?"

She said, "Oh, I'm just here having a picnic by myself especially since my boyfriend had broken up with me last week." Amy looked got a look at his boyish face.

He replied, "Damn girl, I'm sorry. Can I keep you company?"

She smiled and said, "That would be nice. Thanks."

He looked at her and said, "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone. What's your name?"

She said, "I'm Amy. And you are?"

He smiled and said, "I'm Gabriel. Nice to meet you. You have a great smile by the way, you just light up."

"Thanks. Please sit by me." She said to him.

"Awwww, did I make you blush?" He said, moving over to her sitting, next to her.

"So what are we eating?" He added.

She said, "We have some fried chicken and a tomato mozzarella salad. Both which I made myself. We also have chips and salsa and chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream for dessert."

He looked and said, "I dunno about you but I'm craving for some of those delicious strawberries. Can I feed you?"

She said, "Sure."

Gabriel moved in front of Amy. He took a strawberry and dipped it in chocolate. He said, "Open wide."

Amy opened her mouth and tasted the sweet strawberry and the delicious chocolate. She looked at him. He had dark blonde hair that shined in the sun and bright blue eyes that were like little pools that she could drown in. He then took the whipped cream and put it on her lips. Amy in turn fed him a chocolate covered strawberry then covered his lips with the whipped cream and kissed him back.

Gabriel asked, "Can I taste how sweet your lips are, Amy?"

She nodded yes as he moved in close, looking into her brown eyes as he licked her lips.

"Mmmm you taste good Amy." He said.

Amy then said to him, "Why don't we continue this at my place?"

They gathered everything, left the park, and went to her loft apartment in the city.

Once they were inside her apartment, Gabriel said, "Damn girl. Nice place. Want to show me around?"

Amy gave Gabriel a tour of her spacious, well-decorated crib. As she was giving the tour, Gabriel was holding her hand. Her place looked like something out of House Beautiful magazine.

After the tour, Gabriel and Amy continued their picnic in the living room.

Gabriel asked, "So what are you hungry for now, sweetie?"

After she had licked the cream from her lips, Amy said, "Right now, I'm hungry for you." as she smiled at him.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked.

"Yes" she said.

Gabriel moved in close, looking deep into her eyes. He kissed her as he said, "I think I love you."

Amy replied, "I think I love you too."

Gabriel laid himself on top of her, kissing her long and slow. His hands were all over her body letting her know that he wanted all of her.

He said, "You're so sexy, Amy. I want all of your body, baby."

"Mmmmmm" moaned Amy.

"You're hungry. Aren't you, Amy?" Gabriel asked.

"I'm very hungry." Amy replied with a grin.

Gabriel took some of the fried chicken and fed a piece to her as he kissed her at the same time. As she ate, she too fed him a piece of fried chicken. He loved the food she was feeding him.

"Yum." she said.

"Want more?" He asked.

"Oh yes." She said.

Gabriel took another piece of chicken but put it in his mouth. As he laid back on the couch, Amy leaned in close and took the piece. After eating the piece, she kissed his lips. He placed his hands under her red tank top and he grabbed her large tits as he kissed her back. She let out a moan.

He said to her, "Mmmm Amy, you have the biggest, softest tits I know of."

Amy looked at him and said, "I'm flattered. Plus they're real."

He kissed her then gently nibbled on her bottom lip. He lifted her tank top off of her, asking Amy to return the favor. She kissed him as he unbuttoned Gabriel's dark green button down shirt, giving her a glimpse of lean, muscular, ripped body. Gabriel stared at her tits.

He said, "No bra... I like because your tits are amazing."

Amy replied, "Mmmmm. I'm glad you did."

Gabriel took some of the chocolate and put them on her nipples. As he licked each one, he pulled on them with his teeth.

He looked up at her and asked, "What are you in the mood to eat now, Amy?"

She said, "Some of this tomato and mozzarella salad I made and those chips and salsa."

Gabriel grabbed a fork and fed her some of the salad, kissing her after each bite she took. Amy then dipped a tortilla chip into the fresh, chunky salsa and fed it to him.

He then said, "Want more, baby?"

She responded, "Oh yeah."

He got some for some for her and fed her bite after bite till it was all gone. He then gave Amy a deep, wet, sweet kiss to finish it off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.