The Collar Around the Heart - Cover

The Collar Around the Heart

Copyright© 2007 by Old Softy

Friday Morning

Romantic Sex Story: Friday Morning - James is sixteen today, and his birthday present is pretty unusual. But the future is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke to the sunlight streaming in through the windows and the ease that comes with a really good night's sleep. The sheets were just the right temperature, and I writhed luxuriously under the covers, wriggling my toes. I felt like a million pounds, and even better, there was a smell of buttered toast hanging on the air.

Annie! I recalled her sleeping with her head on my thigh, but now there she was, at the side of my bed all got up in her little maid's uniform.

Breakfast was none the worse for being a repeat of yesterday. This, at least, I could get used to. I got up to use the loo, and I let her lick my penis clean afterwards. It seemed quite natural, indeed oddly sensible, this time. Getting dressed was also normal, although it was a change to have clothes handed to me just when needed, while slender fingers tugged things on and did up buttons. It was somehow just easy and efficient.

Admiring the result in the mirror, I paused at her side. Considering what we had done last night, it was odd to see her kneeling so demurely, as if she were some innocent schoolgirl. Her gaze was locked on the swirly carpet even when I reached out to touch her cheek. She did look up when I touched her nose, and squeaked when I gently tweaked it. Her eyes widened at my grin but she managed to stay straight-faced.

"So, are you just going to sit there, no matter what I do?"

"Of course, Boss."

Hmmmm, I could have some fun here. I dropped my hand down to run my fingers around the underside of one cloth-covered breast. The warm, soft weight of that little shape was delightful, and this morning there was no brassiere under that blouse. Maybe she did not like the feeling of constriction. I flicked the nipple with the back of my thumb. "Even this?"

"Yes please, Boss!"

I laughed. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be demure and reluctant?"

"Not unless you want it, Boss." Her determination to please me was bemusing. She carried on. "Look, Boss, I was always yours to take anyway, but after last night..."

Last night. Maybe that had been a mistake, but — what the hell, it was done now. "Yes, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to take advantage. It just sort of happened. But you really don't have to do that again if you don't want to."

She looked dismayed at my suggestion. "Boss! I do! I have to look after you, to make sure you are properly relieved. And..." she paused and looked up, her eyes very green as she gazed at me. "You can't believe I wouldn't like it, now I know what it feels like. To have you ... Boss, the thing that happened to me, does that happen to a man? Is that what it feels like for you?"

I frowned at her, puzzled. "I am not sure actually." How could I tell what she had been feeling? But then the memories floated in front of me — her little throaty cries, the feeling of her clinging to me as her body convulsed. I nodded "But I suspect it is something pretty similar."

"No wonder they all want to do that with their collars. Never mind chocolate!" She snapped out of her reverie. "Anyway, of course I will let you do whatever you want to me, you must know that. Where ever and when ever you like. In fact, Boss, I noticed you might want some relief right now. We have plenty of time before you have to get ready for school." She let a flash of cheeky grin escape.

Despite being a bit presumptuous she was not wrong, I realised. On the other hand if I just went along with her every time she thought I looked a bit randy, I would be doing nothing else this weekend. Neither was I going to let this little collar get any ideas above her station. "No, I can't do that. What I need is a cold shower instead. Perhaps you should have one as well?"

Her look of horror was lovely. "Or a cold bath. Yes, I think you need to get used to cold baths," I continued. "Practicing abstinence is good for you, you know. And why aren't you wearing proper underclothes? I know we had bought a corset for you. Put it on at once. There is too much lax behaviour around here," I finished sternly.

Her face was a picture. "Oh. Yes, of course, Boss. Um. Should I clear up first?"

"Definitely. But before you do that, you had better take all your clothes off and get on the bed." She stared at me blankly. I carried on slowly, as if considering the options. "On your back would be best. With your legs open. Wide open."

She stood up uncertainly, and half-heartedly started on the buttons of her blouse, then stopped in evident confusion. "Boss?"

I couldn't help it. Just one more look at her expression, and the laughter I was trying to hide bubbled out. "You do know you are very easy to tease, don't you?"

She blushed a delightful pink as understanding dawned, and smiled bashfully. She knelt again at my feet and addressed my crotch. "Boss, do you really want to do some sex?"

"Yes, of course I do. You are sweet and sexy and I can think of nothing better right now than to bury my prick in you. But I can only do it on one condition," I added seriously.

"What's that, Boss?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Of course, I will do whatever you ask!"

"No, that is not the question. Do you want to?"

She looked up and her wide eyes gazed into mine. "Oh, yes, Boss. I have been yearning for something ever since you put your towel around me on the first day. Last night I discovered what it was. It was the most wonderful thing ever to have happened to me, and I am just longing for you to do it again. But even if it wasn't, I would still want to do it. Just because it would make me so happy to please you."

Her face became more sombre. "Boss, I know the score. I know that I might never see you again after Sunday. But I will never forget you. Now, I know it is possible for a Master to be so much more to me than just an owner. Even if I never see you again I will always carry around the hope of ending up with someone like you." Her eyes still gazing into mine, she whispered the final words, "thank you."

I returned her stare, confused. How could she thank me? All right, in some strange way she had forgiven me for what I was going to do on Sunday. I didn't know how I felt about that. And — well it was good that she thought I was a nice first master, but I had hardly done anything special for her — quite the converse.

I shook my head then shrugged. I could not work all this out with her sitting there, gazing at me. One thing I did know, though — I wanted to get inside her again, as soon as possible. "I will take that as a yes then. So, how are we going to do this?"

"Oh, just say which position you want Boss, — we have been taught them all. Inferior supine, superior supine, anterior erect, submissive dorsal..."

"Hold your horses" I interrupted, laughing. "Have you ever actually done any of these?"

She hesitated. "Not as such, Boss. But the pictures were very clear, and we practised all the moves." She sounded a little disappointed that I was casting any doubt on her skills.

"Hmmmmm. You just hop up, and I think we will play it by ear."

She slipped her panties down — such a small and easy action — and climbed up on the bed. In a second she was arranged on her back, her skirt round her waist with her hands under her knees holding her legs open so she was completely on display. It was odd that all she had removed from her normal working clothes was that little triangular scrap of cloth — and now it was all open to be inspected.

My curiosity almost matched my arousal. After all, this was what the collar was for. I was going to learn how a girl's bits worked, and the idea of becoming really good at getting a girl off suddenly made me feel better about hiding all this from Liz. It was just a lesson, wasn't it, and she would benefit from it in the long run.

It was amazing to have it all laid out for my attention. Each sweet, shiny fold, every little corner and cranny was mine to touch and explore and fondle while I checked her reaction. Mesmerised, I ran my fingers over the smooth silken skin of her inner thighs and bottom cheeks before revelling in the contrast of the hot slippery cleft at her centre. The biggest gasp came when I explored under the triangle of skin at the top, and brushed the funny little pea-sized nubbin. This must have been the bump that Liz had been so keen on. Seemed pretty effective on Annie, too!

I got my prick out now, and just rested it against the warm slick folds of her opening for a moment, before pushing gently. With the faintest gasp from her, it slid in just like it was meant to. I tried out half a dozen long slow exploratory strokes. It was so different from my quick desperate fumbling with Liz, or even my magic dream from last night. This time I could feel and see exactly what I was doing.

After a few moments I withdrew and tapped Annie on the thigh. "Over on your front, now." She complied, quickly and eagerly clambering onto her hands and knees, to present her rear. I flipped her skirt over her back so I could see everything I was doing, and admired her gorgeous bubble shaped buttocks framed in the white straps of her suspenders and stockings. I stroked one hip, enjoying the sensuous warmth of her skin. She froze, and twisted her head to look round at me, imploring silently. I tapped the inside of one thigh, and she immediately spread her knees and dropped down on her elbows, resting her head on the covers.

Again, I slowly pushed my penis inside her. It was amazing to watch it disappear into her body, which apparently took it with pleasure, not discomfort. I wondered what it felt like. The little pucker of her anus changed, clenching as I bottomed out inside her, and dilating again with my measured withdrawal. I touched it experimentally, and it winked like a live thing, a sea anemone displayed between her bottom cheeks. "Yesss, Bossss," she hissed. Unable to resist the invitation, I swiped my finger in some of the slick juice from between her legs and felt the texture of the rim of the little pucker before pushing on in. The skin inside was as thin and soft as oiled silk, but the ring of muscle it covered was so strong as it gripped my knuckle. God, as I wriggled it around I could feel it against my prick actually inside her, and she was jerking against me in her excitement. This was sooo hot!

I pushed this way and that, and as I experimented with different angles and depths of stroke, I tried to gauge the effect from her moans. Well, tried, but I couldn't concentrate that well. Something must have worked because she cried out "Ooohhh ... OOOHHH ... Master!" and a series of convulsions washed over her before she collapsed on her side on the bed.

In her spasms she had pulled herself right off me. Through her panting she gasped, "Sorry Boss ... I couldn't ... hold on ... do you want to ... get back ... in me again?"

"Just stay there," I murmured. I tugged her hips towards me and pushed her knees up to her chest. The sight of her luscious nether lips protruding between the tops of her thighs and her bottom was irresistible. I tentatively pushed myself against those slippery, plump fingers of flesh. She wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged them to herself as she realised what I was doing, and in a second I was in again. It seemed natural to follow that with my thumb into her anus, and everything became tighter and hotter. It was really odd to be at right angles to her body while I penetrated her from behind, and she twisted round to gaze at me, eyes wide, as I pumped into her. She was so tight and her groans made such hot music that I did not last long. My balls emptied into her: two, three, four spasms, while my whole body clenched and shuddered. She was still staring at me with an unfathomable expression as I collapsed on the bed in front of her.

When I had recovered myself, and got up to wash and sort out my clothing, I suddenly thought of the time. One glance at the clock, and I was grabbing stuff and heading for the door. Shit, we had spent forty-five minutes engaged in that little diversion, and now I was going to be late for school.


They were doing it again! Every girl was at it, staring again. Well, all right, if I was scientific and counted them, probably only half of them. But at least that, and, now I thought about it, the prettier and more fashionable half at that. So, why was I the gossip topic of the week amongst the Vogue set, then?

Literature was not always boring. Shakespeare was a hero of mine, and I had loved the Steiner last month. But at the moment we were studying Aldiss, which put me to sleep at the best of times. I had plenty to think about so I was concentrating even less than usual, but the lesson slipped by without my being called to task, and without my resolving any of the distractions that were muddling my head.

It was weird bumping into Madeline and Charlotte in the quad afterwards. I was not sure what I was expecting, but embarrassed politeness was not on the list. I just said "Hello" back to them, and wandered on to Natural Science, puzzled.

Another lunchtime was spent ignoring the stares and giggles of endless girls seemingly curious about my every movement. Deciding to worry about it later, I set off early for History. As I allowed myself to be carried along by the flow of bodies in the corridor, I caught sight of Penelope's distinctive figure in the distance. With last night fresh in my mind, I stopped to watch her with particular interest as she swept through the crowd, a couple of acolytes in tow. It was not just her height, although she was taller than any girl around her; it was the way she held herself, with the unconscious grace and bearing of a princess — that's what grabbed your attention. And she really was extraordinarily beautiful, I realised. But more than that; there was a strength of purpose to her, a vitality in her face, that caused them all to hang on her every word. She was a queen compared to the rest of them.

As she approached I decided not to just slide off, as I normally would have. She turned round at my greeting, and hesitated for a second. For that second my heart sank — I had made a mistake and set myself up for a classic rebuff. But then she smiled, a real smile, and I couldn't help smiling back. When she looked at me like that, it was impossible to resent her.

"Hello, James. Good to see you. I was just telling Emma and Claire here that we will be pulling out all the stops tomorrow night."

"Oh, yes, be there or be square!" I said cheerfully before my brain woke up. Too late, I cringed at the words. But Emma and Claire (I wondered which one was which) both laughed as if it was the wittiest thing they had heard today, and repeated their promise that nothing would keep them away.

"See you tomorrow, then," said Penny, dismissing her friends. Then, surprisingly, she took my arm and turned me away. Looking back, I noticed the two girls smile and wave wiggling fingers at me rather than her. Odd. Five paces down the corridor Penny glanced over her shoulder then whispered, "Just stay away from those two, alright? They are no good for you."

"What? No good for what?" I queried, mystified.

"What do you think!" she exclaimed. For a second she seemed irritated. "You can do much better than either of them, that's all."

"I ... well, if you say so." Maybe she thought they wanted me to ask them out, which was ridiculous, but I did not dare question her. "Hey, Penny, I saw Madeline and Charlotte earlier and they were nice to me! What's going on?"

"Oh, the Maddie and Charlie thing is simple. I warned them off. You shouldn't have any more trouble from them, but just let me know if they ever get stroppy. By the way, I also put the word out that you are now on the good-guy list, so that should apply to any of the girls around here."

"Wow. Thanks," I said, wondering what the "good-guy" list was. It was pretty clear that in this school, having Penny on my side was a free pass. The truce from last night was beginning to look like rather good value. "So is that why every girl is staring at me? I was wondering if it was just my imagination."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.