Family Ties - Cover

Family Ties

by NickB

Copyright© 2007 by NickB

Erotica Sex Story: Patrick and Lynn find themselves with Patrick's step sister living with them after his mother and step father die in a road accident. Talk about keeping it in the family...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Pat Mitchell had little time for his mum, Christine's new husband and even less for his snotty daughter, Sophie who he brought with him. For eight years, he stayed out of their way, remaining in contact with his mum only with the odd phone call or letter and when the news came that his mum and her husband had been killed in a road accident, he was shocked and stunned, but not half as much as he was to find out that his mother's wishes were that he should care for Sophie.

Not only was Pat not pleased, but neither was Lynn, his wife. She remembered only too well what kind of girl Sophie was and wasn't looking forward to the prospect one bit, though Pat was adamant that his mother's wishes be carried out.

"She'll have to go into care if we don't." he said and Lynn softened, realising that whether they liked Sophie or not, it was for the best.

"I think that's why I love you so much, Patrick Mitchell. You always think of others." said Lynn, hugging him and giving him a kiss.

This happy family atmosphere changed almost immediately Sophie turned up, eight years older than either Lynn or Pat remembered. Gone was the snotty little witch that both knew and in her place was a tall, willowy young woman, with a shoulder-length blonde bob haircut, ample bosom and curves in all the right places, looking much older than her sixteen years suggested.

Pat's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she first came to the house. Lynn had to poke him hard in the ribs as he almost drooled after the young woman.

"She's your sister for God's sake and you my dear are her guardian. Behave!" she scolded.

"Step sister actually, but you're right. I'm sorry, Lynn. I just wasn't expecting what turned up. You must admit, she's changed."

"She has, but be that as it may, it doesn't change who she is, what she is and what you are."

"I know." said Pat.

As if finding that they suddenly had an extra mouth to feed wasn't bad enough, Lynn lost her job shortly after Sophie's arrival and to make up for their reduced income, Pat worked extra hours. They found themselves with much less time for each other and although she did her best to find another job, there was nothing available. Even when they were together, Pat was often too tired for anything anyway.

"It's only for a while, Lynn. You'll find something soon and then we'll be back to normal."

"I know Pat, but I just feel so useless."

"Well don't. Things will get better, I promise."

In the meantime, Sophie was finding settling into Pat and Lynn's difficult. She had a problem with what happened to her father and Christine and couldn't understand why she felt more upset by Christine's demise than her own father's. Pouring her heart out to Lynn unexpectedly one afternoon, Lynn found herself re-evaluating her feelings towards this girl. She didn't know what to say, but it seemed that in the end, Sophie felt more at peace about it and was as a result, a lot easier to get on with.

Pat though, was having trouble of his own. His work kept him out of the house for much of the time and what had been a fairly regular sex life, well, several times a week at least, dropped to once or twice if he was lucky enough to stay awake, but he knew that it wasn't just him this had affected as Lynn's sex drive was every bit as high as his and he knew she wouldn't be taking this well.

On top of that, Pat couldn't get the image of Sophie out of his head. Her slim, nicely rounded body, flat stomach and that cute little piercing she had in her belly-button, her lovely slim, long legs and God, the way she filled those tight jeans; not that Lynn was a bag of spanners or anything and that was what was giving him so much grief. He felt guilty for looking at Sophie; felt guilty for wondering what it would be like to get Sophie between the sheets, to taste that gorgeous pussy — not that he'd seen it to know that it was pretty or anything, but in his mind, he had and that was fuelling all sorts of desires within him.

That Saturday, he went to work a morning shift and left Lynn in bed, creeping out quietly so as not to disturb and it wasn't until later that she woke in an uncomfortably horny state, only to realise that Pat wasn't there to sort it out for her. She turned instead to one of her 'friends' that she kept in the bedside cabinet and was in such a state of arousal, that she just grabbed the first one that came to hand.

This 'friend' turned out to be a double-headed dildo that had a thick latex phallus into which a vibrator had been inserted and beneath that, a slimmer and slightly shorter solid rubber phallus that could service both her pussy and ass simultaneously. She smiled when she saw which one she had grabbed and jumped slightly as the cold tip touched her clit, turning the vibrations up to full and sliding it down between her slick pussy lips.

She held it upside down, giving gaining maximum penetration from the thick buzzing dildo, whilst the smaller one rubbed against her clitoris, taking her through many powerful orgasms as she pumped it in and out of her pussy ferociously. Her juices ran down between her legs, coating her arsehole and making it slick.

Lynn turned the dildo up the other way and gently inserted both heads, one in her pussy and the other in her ass, then picked up that same furious rhythm she had found so fulfilling before, gasping and moaning to herself as her 'friend' buzzed and slipped in and out of her hot wet and very eager holes. She kicked off the covers and brought her knees up to make access easier, going at it now with renewed vigour.

It was about this time that Sophie rose. She put on some panties and a long t-shirt and started to head downstairs to make some tea. As she passed Lynn and Pat's bedroom, she wondered whether Lynn might appreciate a cup, remembering that Pat had gone to work earlier. She knocked gently on the door.

"Do you want some tea?" she asked, but wasn't sure what she had heard, so she opened the door and nearly fell over at the sight that greeted her.

Sophie was unable to move at first as her eyes and brain synched up with her eyes at what was on display and without knowing why she did, she started to walk towards the bed. Inside Sophie was asking what she thought she was doing, her pussy going from zero to almost dripping in seconds. The sight before her was just so sexy that she had to get closer, perhaps even participate.

Standing almost beside Lynn, Sophie could see her brother's wife's eyes were closed and could also hear the incredibly sexy sound of the vibrator as its volume increased on the outstroke and diminished as it was forcibly pushed back. She could also smell sex in the air and all three things together were making it impossible for her to ignore what was now happening to her own body; her pussy crying out for attention, her nipples so hard they hurt.

She so desperately wanted to touch, to taste as her left hand found a nipple and began squeezing, pulling; her right pulling up her t-shirt and sliding down inside her panties, seeking out her hot and very wet pussy as Lynn's show continued.

Lynn was nearing orgasm and her eyes blinked open, unfocussed at first, but as her vision cleared, she realised that Sophie was standing there beside her, her right hand tracing circles round her clit inside her panties; her very wet panties, while her left was tweaking and pulling at her engorged nipples.

"What the..." she started, but possibly at the shock or even the stimulation of having been watched, her orgasm took her and she bucked and moaned, unable to continue to pump as wave after wave of pleasure took over and at about mach three, she hurtled into ecstasy.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Sophie, not stopping with her own ministrations as she watched Lynn hit nirvana like a missile, unable to take her eyes from the sight.

Lynn recovered enough to see her step sister as her orgasm started to speed its way, her eyes closed as she mumbled something unintelligible, her hand a blur inside her panties.

It was Lynn's turn this time to watch, her own orgasm had done nothing to quell her horny feelings as the sight before her was now bringing them all back to where she was before she started and as Sophie continued to work on her clit, Lynn slipped out of bed, lifting the t-shirt over the young girl's head and taking one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking and nibbling, Sophie's knees in danger at that point of giving way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.