Alimony for Melinda

by Pele

Copyright© 2007 by Pele

Erotica Sex Story: Beautiful, sexy Melinda is gang raped by a group of black thugs, then there is a happy, satisfying twist at the end

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   .

One Friday evening in early Spring, Melinda was walking from her apartment the 4 blocks to her parking garage.

Melinda was wearing her finest and sexiest outfit. She chose a tight black sweater, a black leather skirt, dark hose and heels. She glanced in the show windows of the shops she passed and was re-assured that she still had a dynamite body. Her big boobs bounced and jiggled with each step. Her full curvy legs were emphasized by the dark stockings and the heels caused her butt to raise to a joyful angle.

After 4 kids and at 46 years of age, she was still one of the hottest looking women she had ever seen. She was married to her high school sweetheart for 26 years. Her divorce had been finalized by the court just four months ago. And Melinda was hot to trot.

She was much too aware of her appearance and was not planning the safest route to the garage. She should have crossed to the safer side of the street, where there was better lighting.

Suddenly 5 big black guys emerged from an alley and surrounded her.

She spoke firmly and ordered them to get out of her way.

The men laughed.

Melinda's heart pounded. She was in trouble and she knew it.

The man behind her reached his hand up and covered her mouth. Two other men reached down and lifted her feet off the ground. The two other guys each took commanding holds of her upper arms. Then, the 5 men, as a team carried her back into the alley and in through an open steel door.

The heavy door slammed shut behind them.

Melinda's struggles were fruitless. She was under their control. All she could see was a bare concrete ceiling with several lines of flourescent lights.

It was some kind of warehouse.

The men set her down, feet first.

Melinda looked around and saw that the room was occupied by about two dozen black men of all ages. She started demanding to be let go.

The men all laughed. One skinny little guy shouted, "Bossman, you caught us a 20 pound catfish tonight." There was a round of agreement supporting Skinny's observation.

The men closed into a tight circle around Melinda. She started to scream, when suddenly she was struck by a hard slap on her butt.

The hitter issued a command to her "Shut up, You fuckin' bitch. Don't give this Nigger any of your shit." and she complied at once.

Then the Black Bossman, with a mouth full of gold teeth and a southern country accent, called Melinda by name and ordered her to turn around slowly.

The Bossman knew her name. This was no random event.

Terrified, Melinda did as she was ordered. As her eyes swept around the room, she could see each man's eyes stripping her naked. Some men were focused on her protruding tits, others stared at her legs, but the hungriest eyes were fixed on her crotch.

When Melinda had completed her 360 turn, the Bossman asked Melinda if she liked to dance.

Nervously, she admitted that she did.

The Bossman ordered up some music. When the music started, he took Melinda in his arms and began to dance with her. The Nigger pulled her close and when Melinda tried to maintain some space between them, he quickly crushed her body tightly to his.

Melinda could feel the hardness and heat of his crotch pressing against her soft belly.

When the second song started, a second nigger took her in his arms. He was a smooth dancer, and although he held her tightly also, she began to relax a little.

Third song, third man, and so on until her feet were getting very tired. After about 20 dances, Melinda pleaded for a little rest.

The men obliged and pointed to a large bed over in the corner. Melinda freaked out. She knew that she was about to be gang raped.

In a quiet voice the Black Bossman instructed Melinda to undress down to her bra, heels and stockings. She was told to place her clothes on a low table near the bed.

Melinda refused. But at the same time, she bowed her head and thought, "Survival." Better to be raped than killed. It's not like she was some young virgin.

When Melinda was 13 years old guys started to notice that she had great tits. When she made out with her various boyfriends, they all reached for her tits with the second kiss. She loved having all the guys hot for her. But she held out the ultimate treasure, her pussy, until she was 15 and a Junior in high school.

After high school, Melinda married the boy who had taken her cherry. She loved him, but she was always looking at other men's genital areas and imagining...

She needed sex on a steady and regular basis. If her husband was away too long, she always found a guy with a stiff dick to keep her pussy happy. Melinda had many lovers without her husband's knowledge. Then, one night, her husband followed her and caught her getting laid by a single guy who lived down the street.

Melinda's hubby was very angry and she expected to get her ass tossed out into the street. The ugly argument progressed as the two of them walked home from that guy's apartment, Melinda's husband admitted that what really pissed him off about her out getting laid by another man is that he was deprived of watching and sharing her.

He admitted that he had been wanting to share her tits and cunt with other guys since they first started fucking in high school.

Melinda and her husband realized that the solution was for them to join the swinging lifestyle. Unlimited sex and a happy home life. In addition to their swinging sex life together, Melinda found opportunities to enjoy many additional men between her legs.

Her thoughts were shattered when the Bossman again demanded, "You fucking cunt, Melinda, if you don't undress voluntarily, we will rip your clothing off, and you will end up walking home naked. Be a good girl and do as I say."

Following orders, Melinda unzipped her black leather skirt and slowly slid it down over her hips. She folded it carefully and placed it on the table. Then she pulled up her black sweater. The tight sweater bottom lodged under her massive breasts and as she pulled the garment over her breasts, they bobbled and jiggled.

There was a collective gasp in the room as the group of men watched her big, heavy tits bounce and sway.

She folded the sweater and place it over the skirt.

Silently the Black Bossman pointed to her underpants.

Melinda nodded and slipped them down over her hips until they landed on the floor. With the tip of her shoe, Melinda flicked the underpants onto the pile of clothes on the table

Her sluttish movement exposed a shaved, bald pubic area.

Two men, one on each arm, led Melinda to the bed and placed her on her back near the center. All the men began undressing, chattering nervously as they established their personal piles of belongings. Then they formed a circle around the bed.

Most of the men were stroking and fondling their cocks as their eyes cruised up and down Melinda's body. Some of the men's cocks were already very large and stiff. Others were partially erect and some were still flaccid.

The Bossman instructed Melinda to spread, then reached down into her cunt and plunged two fingers into her hairless gash to verify that she was open and wet. And she was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.