The Biker
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A biker is out for a late night ride on a deserted road and comes up on a classy middle aged woman with car trouble. He offers his help and ends up taking her home on his chopper. She ends up finding things out about herself that she never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

Another cool, clear night. Another long stretch of road. The Biker was one with his machine roaring through the night. It happened before he could react; before he even saw it coming. The car had no lights and was on the wrong side of the road. Luckily his reflexes were automatic from all the years he rode or he would have hit the car head on and been killed. As it was, he was unconscious with serious damage to his eyes. The doctors were not sure if he would see again and only time would tell.

Days passed and he slowly regained consciousness. They had him in a private room that had to be kept dark. He gradually became aware of where he was and realized what had happened. The doctors told him about his condition and that he would be in the hospital for a few weeks at least. The nurses would talk to him and try to cheer him up but all he could think about was that he might never be able to ride again.

Days turned to weeks and all his injuries had healed except for his vision. Because he had to stay out of the light his room was kept dark and he wasn't allowed to go out. The nurses' aides would help him to the bathroom and give him a sponge bath every other day. The only way he knew the difference between night and day was the lack of visits from doctors at night and the quiet outside his room. The sponge baths became the high point of his life and would always make him horny as hell. He loved the way the aides gently sponged his body. It might have been his imagination but he was sure that some of them paid special attention to his manhood. He couldn't help how his cock reacted to their ministrations and he hated that they always left him with a raging hard on. At first he was a little self-conscious since all he had on was a hospital gown with nothing under it but after a while he really didn't care. He just wished one of them would at least take care of it out of pity.

He soon got to know the night nurse's routine and some nights after her last visit he would jerk off just to relieve the pressure. He made sure he was very quiet so he could hear if a nurse or aide was coming. Most times he would fantasize about a nurse or aide stroking his cock or maybe giving him head. Once in a while he thought about one of them fucking him. Although he had no idea what they looked like he could tell them apart by the scent of their shampoo, or the way they touched him as they gave him his sponge bath. Some of the more innocent ones were careful not to linger around his genitals when they washed him there. He still got hard every time and he wondered if they enjoyed looking at his big cock. He wasn't the kind of man who fantasized a lot. He liked feeling and experiencing things for real instead. In this unfortunate situation he really had no choice so he just made the best of it and hoped something would happen. In his heart he knew it wasn't likely since an RN would never put her job in jeopardy by fucking a patient.

There was one aide that seemed a lot more interested than the others. Half way through his sponge bath he could hear her breathing get deeper and each time she bathed him she spent a little more attention to his stiff dick. She showed up later than usual one night and apologized. She asked him if it was too late and if he wanted her to come back in the morning. He told her it didn't matter since he had lost track of days and nights. She started in the usual way and sponged his upper body. He thought it was sort of strange that she didn't cover him with a sheet like always but he sure didn't mind. As she worked her way down his body to his legs her hands brushed lightly over his crotch and his cock quickly sprung to attention. She exhaled sharply but didn't say a word. When she finished his legs she rinsed the sponge in the warm water and started working between his legs. Then she took him by surprise when she very gently spread his legs wider. He could feel his hard on starting to throb as wild thoughts started flashing through his mind.

"It looks like you might be getting a little rash between your legs," she said in a professional tone. "Maybe the younger aides are too shy to clean you properly down there."

He just nodded and tried to relax as he felt the warm sponge glide up the inside of his thighs. "Is the sponge too rough?" she asked.

He decided to see if he could get her to cross the line a little. "A little," he said hoarsely. The sponge made a splashing sound as it dropped into the wash pan. She soaped her hands and slid them over his balls. He jumped a little and she stopped.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

He hesitated for a couple of seconds then replied, "I have to be honest. It's been quite awhile since I've been with a woman and I'm a little embarrassed."

She laughed softly. "That's ok. You're not the first man who became aroused when I bathed him. But I must admit you certainly are well endowed," she added. "Just try to relax and don't be concerned, remember I'm a professional."

He did just that as her hands moved slowly between his legs. His cock was throbbing and going crazy with the need for release. Then he felt her fingers wrap around the thick shaft of his cock and he was sure she was going to give him what he so badly needed. After a couple of strokes she released her soft grip and reached down to dip her hands in the wash basin. As she took her hand away he moaned softly. She didn't say anything but her breathing had definitely become deeper and rapid. She excused herself and stood up. He heard her walk to the bathroom and close the door. He lay there with his stiff member throbbing and swaying obscenely.

It was only a few seconds before she came out and walked back over to his bedside. When she sat down she seemed to adjust her skirt quite a bit but he didn't think anything of it. He hoped she would start where she left off and let him cum. He listened as she dipped her hands in the warm water. Her fingers slowly circle the swollen head of his cock and slid down the shaft as her other hand gently massaged his balls. "Does that feel good?" she whispered.

"Yeeesssss," he hissed.

"I've been working here for a few years now and I can sympathize with what you're going through. I just want you to understand that there is nothing personal about this, ok?" He could only nod in agreement.

Slowly she stroked the full length of his long, thick, cock. He fought the urge to cum as hard as he could so it would last a bit longer. She had stopped massaging his balls and he became aware of her moving around in the chair a lot. Her breathing was getting shallower and rapid too. There was also a familiar scent in the normally antiseptic smelling room. It was the musky smell of pussy! It was obvious now that she must be playing with herself while she was jerking him off. He wished he could see her working her fingers in and out of her juicy cunt but he would have to be satisfied with his imagination.

The urge to let go was getting hard to fight back. Things had gone this far but he wanted just a little more. He reached his hand out towards her and when it rested on one of her open legs he started sliding it up. She stopped him before he could reach her pussy. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked him between breaths. "I didn't say you could touch did I? All I'm going to do is give you some relief so just lay back and enjoy."

She guided his hand back to the bed and went back to what she was doing. He resolved himself to accepting her rules and decided not to do anything to make her stop now. Suddenly she squeezed his cock hard and started stroking it faster. She was bouncing around in the chair and making sounds deep in her throat that sounded like a growl. He knew she was cumming and it took him over the top too. From deep inside he felt the first waves of his orgasm washing over him. His hips were pumping and his head was rolling from side to side. Just as he was starting to explode she bent over him and engulfed almost half of his rock hard cock into her mouth. He came so hard he thought he was going to pass out. She sucked him hard and swallowed every drop of his cum.

When he was spent she washed him well and tucked him in. Just before she left she gave him a peck on the cheek and said goodnight. "Remember," she warned. "You better not say a word to anyone about this or I'll get fired."

"I promise," he said. He heard the door open and close and listened to her footsteps as she walked down the hall. He slipped into a peaceful, contented sleep.

Days passed and he hoped the aide would visit him again but she never did. At least she never took care of him in that special way again. It seemed that the same nurse was on duty almost every night and she was very professional. By the way she spoke he could tell she was much older than the rest of the staff and was all business. She came into his room two or three times a night to make sure he was ok and that was it. He got used to her sounds and most nights he slept through some of her visits. Then one night something different and very special happened.

The night nurse was almost finished checking him over when she told him that they were understaffed and there would probably be a different LPN or aide checking him later that night and she didn't want him to get nervous if an unfamiliar person was in his room. She didn't know who it would be so she couldn't give him a name but she told him it would be ok and not to worry. As she was leaving an aide came in to give him a quick sponge bath and freshen his bed. He recognized who it was by her touch and the scent of her hair. None of the staff was allowed to wear perfume because a patient might have an allergic reaction, but they all used lightly scented shampoo and he enjoyed all the different fragrances.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.