The Biker - Cover

The Biker

Copyright© 2007 by R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A biker is out for a late night ride on a deserted road and comes up on a classy middle aged woman with car trouble. He offers his help and ends up taking her home on his chopper. She ends up finding things out about herself that she never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

The sun streamed through the living room window and passed over her eyes. She awoke with a start and looked around. The memory of what had happened came rushing into her consciousness and a smile came to her lips. Then she heard the sound of her husband's footsteps as he walked down the stairs. She started to panic as she sat up and looked at her disheveled clothes and the stain on her skirt. Quickly she tried to straighten herself as he walked into the room.

"What are you doing on the couch", he asked her. They hadn't been getting along lately and usually it was him that slept on the couch. "I broke down on the side of the road last night and my cell was dead", she answered. "I was stranded there for a long time until a very nice couple stopped and gave me a ride home". He looked at her for a few seconds then spoke in a low but stern voice. "Really"? "I guess it was well after some biker used our driveway to turn around", he added. He kept staring into her eyes and she was doing her best to not look guilty. "It was pretty late so I just crashed on the couch", she quickly shot at him then rushed out of the room and upstairs to take a shower.

Her clothes dropped in a pile at her feet and she stepped into the shower. As the warm water washed over her she heard her husband trying to open the door. Since they started having problems she began locking the door when she was in the bathroom. "Why is the door locked", he shouted. She ignored him and he left. When she stepped out and looked at her clothes she was glad he couldn't get in. Her skirt was stained with her juices and the cum of the biker she had fucked the night before. If her husband had walked in and seen it there would have been an argument for sure. It wouldn't have mattered to him that many times he had come home late reeking of perfume. He was full of double standards and that was just one of the reasons the relationship was falling apart.

With her clothes buried in the hamper she strolled out of the bathroom in a towel and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. The front door slammed as her husband left for the day. She was relieved that he was gone and she wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of questions. Her car needed to be towed in so she called the service station. The attendant told her that they wouldn't be able to get to it and gave her the number of another tow service. She called and they said they would have someone there right away. She hung up and sunk back into the couch to relax.

The ringing of the doorbell woke her and when she glanced out the window to see who it was she saw her car hanging from the back of a tow truck. When she opened the door she was face to face with the biker she had met the night before. He smiled and said hello as he slowly looked her up and down. Her tiny terry shorts had ridden up her crotch and her nipples were poking through her sheer t-shirt. For a few seconds they just stared at each other then the biker finally broke the silence. "Where would you like it", he asked jokingly? She couldn't help but smile. "Do you mean the car", she purred back? "Well for starters let just take car of your car". She started telling him where her service station was but he stopped her. "Why don't you just take a ride with me and show me", he asked as he winked. She reached inside and grabbed her keys then followed him to the truck.

It was a bit of a ride to the station and at first they rode in silence. She really didn't know what to say to this guy. They had nothing in common except the sex they had the night before and she was wondering if what she was thinking was a good idea. She thought about how she felt last night. She had never felt that way before and just thinking about it excited her. As they bounced along she became aware of the dampness in the crotch of her terry shorts. She squeezed her legs together tightly to try to keep her juices inside but it was no use. This just made it worse and by the time they reached the service station her shorts were soaked. Now she was sorry she ran out of the house without changing; or at least putting on panties.

They pulled into the driveway of the repair shop and the biker got out opening her door. The truck was high and as she got out she couldn't help the way her legs opened. Her soaking wet crotch was right at eye level and he couldn't miss seeing how wet she was. He helped her out and when she was standing next to him she looked up at his face. He smiled. "I guess you were having a sexy daydream", he chuckled. She was too embarrassed to say a word and just looked away quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.