Becoming A Slut Wife - Darlene - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Darlene

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: One night at a party they were to blitzed to drive home so they stayed the night. Their lives would never be the same after what they saw.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Size   Slow   .

I spent the first ten years as Darlene's husband being a normal guy, whatever normal means. You know, loving husband and father, the family provider, churchgoer every Sunday, all that stuff that is good and wholesome. I'd never had any weird thoughts or fantasies about my wife and the kinkiest I ever got was having anal sex with Darlene, and even that only happened because she said she wanted to try it. And then one day Darlene and I went to her best friend's birthday party and my life changed - radically.

Tina had been Darlene's best friend since the sixth grade. They were closer than twin sisters; they went everywhere together, did everything together including giving up their virginity on a double date - Darlene in the back seat and Tina in the front. Darlene was Tina's maid of honor at her wedding and Tina filled the same role at ours. They had stayed close friends even after both had become housewives and mothers; our kids called Tina and her husband Mark aunt and uncle and their kids called us the same. A week never went by when the two of them didn't get together at least once.

Mark and I were friendly, but no great bond ever developed between the two of us and I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because I was a Democrat and he was a Republican, or it could have been because he belonged to the Elks and I belonged to the Fraternal Order of Eagles. For all I know it could have been because he was a Ford guy and I was sold on Chevys. Whatever, we were friendly, but not close and it drove both Tina and Darlene crazy; as far as they were concerned we should have been as close as they were. Any way, we showed up at the party expecting to have a good time and we did.

It was a standing rule that if the party was at our house and the booze was flowing, as it usually was, that we would take their car keys and make them spend the night at our place and vise-versa. I knew it was going to be a fun night because as soon as we arrived Darlene handed the car keys to Tina and then we proceeded to party down. The predictable happened and neither Darlene nor me was in any condition to drive home. When the party broke up at three in the morning Darlene and I stumbled up to the spare bedroom and crashed. At around five-thirty Darlene got up to go to the bathroom and maybe ten minutes later she came back and woke me up.

She held a finger to her lips and then whispered, "You have to see this" and she pulled me off of the bed.

Again indicating that I should be quiet she led me past the master bedroom and I noticed as we went by that the door was wide open and a very naked Tina was lying on top of the covers. She was sound asleep and had an enormous dildo sticking out of her pussy. We got to the head of the stairs and Darlene whispered, "Peek around the corner and look down stairs.

I did what she said and what I saw started me down the road to becoming a voyeur. Sitting in an easy chair was Tom Wiems. He had his cock in his hand and he was jacking himself off as he watched Mark fuck his wife Tammy on the couch. My dick got hard and when Darlene tried to pull me away I resisted - I wanted to see what was going to happen next. Tammy had her legs wrapped around Mark and her nails were digging into his ass and as he pounded into her she was making "oh oh oh oh oh" sounds each time he drove into her. I watched for several minutes until Mark said, "Here it comes baby, here's what you want" and a little bit later he got off of her and stood up.

I heard Darlene give a low gasp when she saw that Mark had a cock on him that would have done a horse proud. Apparently that was one secret that Tina had not shared with Darlene. With Mark off of her Tammy got up and went over to her husband and took him in her mouth. Mark watched as she sucked off her husband and stroked himself and in only minutes he was hard again. He walked up behind Tammy and started poking her with his tool and Tammy turned around and said, "Go easy baby. You're awfully big and it hasn't been used lately."

It dawned on me that Mark intended to try and put his huge cock up her ass and that she was going to let him. I watched in amazement as he worked his cock into her ass. He went slowly, but soon he had it all the way in her and he began to fuck Tammy's ass with long and steady strokes.

The sight was extremely erotic and was made all the more so by the disparity; Tammy was four feet eleven, ninety pounds soaking wet, and Mark was six foot two and his cock looked bigger than Tammy's forearm. Tammy was squealing like a pig around the cock in her mouth as Mark steadily fucked her and then she had a humoungus orgasm. Her body shook like a dog trying to shit peach pits and Tom had to hold her head in his hands to keep her from waking up everyone in the house. A moment later I heard Mark say that he was going to cum and a minute later he pulled out of Tammy and a gush of cum and liquid shit gushed out of her. Mark went and got some paper towels to clean up the mess off the floor while Tom was busy hunching his cock up into Tammy's face and then I saw the cum leaking out of the corners of her mouth and I came in my underwear without even touching myself.

On the way back to the bedroom I paused to look in at Tina again and I wondered if that huge dildo was used to get her ready for Mark, or if that size was all that could make her feel good after being used by Mark. Darlene gave me an angry tug and I followed her back to bed.


The next morning after we got home Darlene asked me if I thought she should tell Tina what we had seen and I told her to stay out of it. If Tina didn't know she wouldn't be all that grateful to whoever blew the whistle and if she did know it wouldn't matter. But while I was telling Darlene to forget about it I kept replaying the scene in my mind over and over and I began to wonder what Darlene would look like in the same scenarios. Over the next several days all I thought about was what I had seen at that party and every time I thought about it I got a hard cock. I don't know if Darlene knew why all of a sudden I couldn't leave her alone, but she seem to like the extra attention. Gradually it got to the point that in my mind I took the part of Tom and sat beating my meat while it was Darlene with her legs wrapped around Mark. Pretty soon it was me sitting in that chair and watching Darlene fucking everybody who came to mind.

What made things worse was that Tammy worked at the same company I did and I saw her damn near every day. And every day I saw her rekindled the images in my mind. I can honestly say that a day hadn't gone by since that party that I didn't think about it. But as bad as it was, it still managed to get worse. One day at work Tammy stuck her head in the door to my office, "Got a minute?" she said and I shook my head yes and put down the report I was working on.

"We have worked together for going on, what, six years now?"

I nodded a yes and she went on, "And in all that time, even though we have always been friendly, it was always good morning Tammy, how are you today and then your head would go down and you would go back to work. These last two weeks now you haven't been able to keep your eyes off me when I'm around. What happened? Did I develop a rash, an eye tick or something, or have you finally realized I'm a babe?"

She laughed at the look on my face and said, "Don't get uptight on me sugar, I appreciate the attention. I just never thought I'd get it from Mr. Straight Arrow" and she walked away.

After that she made it a point of stopping in to see me every day and as she stood on the other side of my desk smiling at me in my mind I would see the cum running out of the corners of her mouth and when she walked away I would look at her small shapely ass and see Mark's huge cock driving into it.

And then one day about a week later she dropped the bomb on me. She walked into my office and closed the door behind her. She had a big grin on her face and she said, "I know your secret baby. I know why you can't take your eyes off me. You saw Mark and me and it turned you on. I gave Mr. Straight Arrow a straight dick. Can I see it?" and she walked around my desk and started to kneel down.

I pushed my chair back and moved away from her, "For Christ's sake Tammy, some one could come in."

She laughed, "Okay, go ahead and play hard to get. It doesn't matter. I know your secret now. You want to stick your dick up my ass and I'll just wait and let you come to me."

As she walked out the door I knew what had happened; Darlene had ignored my advice and had told Tina what we had seen that night and apparently Tina didn't care about Mark fucking Tammy and she told Tammy what Darlene had told her.


From that day on Tammy made my life a living hell. She would stop by my office, turn her back and lift her skirt, "Check my stockings baby. I don't have a run, do I?"

I'd look up and see that she had pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist and that she wasn't wearing any panties. "No runs? See anything that you would like?" and then she'd laugh and walk away.

Two or three time a week she would stop by my office and say, "Ready to show me your dick baby? If you do I'll suck it."

The inevitable happened and I lost it. One day she stuck her head in my door and said, "Buy me lunch and I'll suck your cock."

"All right damn it. Close the door and lock it and then get over here."

I stood up and unzipped and I fully expected her to turn and beat feet, but she turned around, closed and locked the door. She came around the desk and went to her knees and her hand went through my fly and she took out an already hard cock. She bent her head and licked it; "It's a nice one. Not near as big as Mark's, but it's bigger than Tom's" and then she engulfed it with her mouth.

Darlene sucks a mean cock, but Tammy's blow job was state of the art. When Darlene sucks my cock I always tell her when I'm going to cum because sometimes she feels like swallowing and sometimes she doesn't. I considered extending the same courtesy to Tammy, but decided not to - I wanted to see the cum leaking out of her mouth again. When I shot Tammy didn't ever flinch, she just took it all. When I was limp Tammy stood up and said, "Mr. Straight Arrow's arrow isn't straight any more. When would you like to do it again?"

This had been the first time I'd ever touched another woman since I married Darlene and I suppose I should have been ashamed of myself for being weak, but I wasn't.

"Whenever you want Tammy, whenever you want."

She laughed and turned to leave. At the door she stopped, turned and said, "See you soon lover."


For the next couple of weeks Tammy would stop by my office and suck my cock two or three times a week. One day she came in, lifted her skirt and took off her panties. "Today baby, I want you in my ass. I know you want it. Ever since you saw Mark fuck me in the ass you've wanted to do it. Go ahead baby, take it. I stopped at the ladies room and put some KY up there." She bent over my desk and said, "Come on baby, go for it."

She wasn't as tight as Darlene, but I suppose that was to be expected if Mark used it often. Not that I was complaining mind you, it still felt great. When we were through she said, "Buy me lunch sugar. I need to talk to you some place away from here."

At lunch she cut right to the chase, "Are you going to let Mrs. Straight Arrow try out Mark's cock?"

The question caught me by surprise. I'd imagined it a thousand times, but I don't think I ever really thought about it actually happening. My first impulse was to say, "Don't be ridiculous," but one thing I'm not is a hypocrite and so I said, "It's not up to me. It's up to Darlene and like you said, she is Mrs. Straight Arrow."

Tammy smiled and said, "That may be true, but Tina says she's pretty sure from talking to Darlene that Darlene would do it under the right circumstances. But the right circumstances would have to include you looking the other way."

I shook my head no, "I won't be part of setting her up. If it happens it will be because she wants to do it. If I see it going down I won't rush in to stop it, but I won't be part of making it happen."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.