The King's Temporary Slave
Chapter 7: Whipped

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 7: Whipped - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

Shortie picked a vicious looking cat-o-nine-tails and Soushi a shorter single tail whip. They swished and cracked them harmlessly in the air while Makuto removed Jim's gag. "We like hear you scream," he grinned. Swinging the cat in a wide arc, Shortie brought the thongs down hard across his victim's back. Jim groaned loudly from the pain. I wished I could have done something to stop it but I was immobile. We'd been told the Japs were not allowed to draw blood but I wondered how closely they would keep to that promise. I couldn't see Jim's back but could well imagine it oozing blood. Fortunately my imagination was wrong. The welts were deep and fiery but the skin was not broken. Soushi let forth with her whip high across Jim's chest. He yelled at the top of his voice. I could hardly see for crying. The others were crying too. Again the cat lashed Jim's back followed by Soushi's whip catching his nipples. Jim was screaming himself hoarse now and the whips fell with perhaps ten seconds between the strokes. Finally Shortie put the cat down, unzipped his trousers and pulled out a rather small prick. Without any lubrication, he forced it in Jim's backside and started fucking hard and torturing his arse still further. Soushi now aimed her whip at his prick. "Maybe if it swells big, I let you fuck big tits later," she told him, "I whip you till man come in your hole." When I saw Jim slump I tried to yell at them but of course it was impossible. Shortie finished his fuck soon after and Soushi put down her whip and replaced the gag. Clapping her hands and dancing with glee she spoke animatedly to the others in her own language. There was no doubt she was delighted in her performance.

Paulette was Lanky's prize. He chose a thin cane and started at the back of her thighs. This time I could see the marks as well as hear her screams and pathetic pleas in French. She only took eight before she passed out but Lanky didn't stop, not even while Shortie held a capsule under her nose to revive her. Twice more she passed out before Lanky's cane reached her shoulders. I couldn't see that part of her but in the shower much later in the day, I saw the lines were just as evenly spaced and raised, as was her arse. Lanky too had a small prick but he thrust it forcefully in the exposed vagina. By this time Paulette was barely registering anything.

While we waited for Makuto to choose his instrument of torture I wondered just how bad my punishment would be. Unlike the others, mine was a comparatively small area to whip and from what I had seen Soushi would wish to hurt them as much as possible. Makuto chose a multi-stranded whip with thongs a little over a foot long. We knew Ettie was in for a cunt whipping but I was surprised that he started so far from his target. Shortie and Lanky held her legs wide apart and Makuto brought the whip down on an inner thigh close to her knee. I could see it left a broad band of fine raw lines. Makuto worked from one thigh to the other each time the band of lashes overlapped the previous one and each brought him near to her tender shaven cunt. Ettie's cries were awesome but she did not pass out. I heard afterwards it was probably due to her being head down so more blood flowed to the brain. Her screams and pleas intensified as the whip first hit the labial lips and finally crashed several times in succession right on her slit.

I wondered how Makuto would fuck her in that position but what he did was even more disgusting. Out came a prick of similar size to the others and he aimed it at Ettie's mouth. Almost automatically she took it in. We'd all done that many times now and when Makuto took hold of her ears we expected he would fuck her head on his prick. Instead he held her in position and pissed directly in her mouth. Some dribbled out, more ran out of her nose but much of it she had to swallow even with her head down.

As you can well imagine I was in a state of dread when Soushi came to me with what looked like a polished and tapered steel rod about half the thickness of a pencil at it thickest end. She bent it in nearly a full circle and allowed it to fly back with a twang to prove how springy the steel was. She was laughing at my horror struck face as she brought her arm back and swept the rod in an upward arc to catch the underside of my tits very close to the rope binding. The pain was horrendous and brought forth screams louder than I had ever thought myself capable of. She then carried on hitting the tops, sides and in the cleavage until I mercifully passed out for the second time and it took a long while to revive me.

When I finally came to, I was gagged again but my feet were released. Makuto and Soushi led me crying and sobbing, over to Jim. Lanky and Shorty now had him sitting on his welted arse and had somehow managed to get his cock semi-erect. "You now have nice fuck with big prick," Soushi said as they placed me above Jim's swollen and rib welted prick. I hardly knew what they were doing because of the pain in my chest but I felt hands opening my slit until the prick entered and then I was thrust down on it. Soushi used my already tormented tits as handles to bounce me on it. Soon though she handed that task to Shortie and Lankie who held me by my arms to do the bouncing. Soushi picked up her rod again and brought it down hard across the top of my tits. There was no place on them that wasn't already badly welted and her rod caught me as I was lifted increasing the severity of the blow. I saw blood and passed out. Willy and a group of eunuchs entered and stopped the Japanese from hurting us further.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.