The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 6: Bound

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bound - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

At breakfast early in the second week, Sapphire called for our attention. "Slaves," she started as if to draw attention to our status, "The Japanese delegation has arrived from Tokyo for their annual visit and to negotiate an extension of our trade agreement. Only four of them this time and one is the young lady who some of you will remember particularly well. As those of you who have been here for some time know, their trade with us is very important for the economy of this country." I heard a few quiet groans and some of the slaves went pale. "Because of their importance, King Joshua places all his slaves at their disposal and allows them to use us in the ways that race seem to favour. You are not to accept any bookings for your time tonight until they have made their selection of girls and men. Willy has been informed and in fact will keep surveillance over Conference Room 2 while you are in there. The king is not allowing them quite such a free reign this time. He doesn't wish to have a slave marked as badly as Sophia was and in fact Sophia you are exempt from tonight's proceedings." Her tone dropped from the formal to a more motherly one, "Sorry ladies, I know how much you dislike these visits but neither you nor I can opt out. They will not accept any refusal no matter how painful and any of you that do not do as they wish first time will suffer even more pain until you do. Sorry. I'm in the same situation. Willy will only intervene if he thinks you will be damaged and you know how far he goes sometimes." A number of the slaves were openly crying.

During my afternoon session in her office, I asked Sapphire about what they did. "They like to use canes and whips and make our flesh raw and exceedingly painful. They are into rope bondage too and the woman is especially sadistic. They're much the same as the overseers of the Burma railway in World War II."

"Oh my God, why does the king allow it?"

"Money."

"Am I likely to be chosen?"

"I'm afraid it is very likely, in fact it is almost a certainty. You're new and you've large tits, which will draw their attention. Sorry Carol, but that is an honest answer." My tears flowed when I heard this, Sapphire put her arms around me but it was of little comfort.

Only a few ate their dinner, the rest of us picked at our food waiting for what was probably inevitable for me; some of the others had a better than even chance. At the pool, the stories of what happened in previous years were told that made it seem like we were headed for hell. The best that could be said was, "They all survived."

Many of us had tears rolling down our cheeks as we stood in line waiting for the king to bring in the Japanese party. Suddenly the door opened and in strode the king in all his finery followed by the Japanese is severe almost military style suits. The contrast in dress was extreme. "Lady and gentlemen be so good as to choose the slaves for your pleasure tonight," the king bowed his head slightly and stepped back. For a few seconds eight eyes scanned the line and almost immediately the woman who I later found out was Soushi, rushed forwards and ripped my dress open without unbuckling it. My breasts fell out and the Soushi hefted them and babbled excitedly in her own tongue. Sapphire was right, I was unfortunate to have large breasts. "No, no, please no!" I cried out as she pulled me by my nipples from the line.

"Silence," said the king in a quiet authoritative way, "You know there is no choice and begging will only make things worse. You've been told that already."

Shortly afterwards Ettie stood crying alongside me, then Paulette a petite French girl. So far they had not chosen any Arab girls. We knew they had in the past as Sapphire told me she'd been through it but it was several years ago and maybe these weren't the same people. We were all surprised they chose Jim to make up the party. No doubt his large prick was as much of an attraction as my knockers. An audible sigh of relief came from those who were left but us three girls were sobbing our hearts out. We couldn't help it. Jim was putting a brave face on it but he too looked very worried.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.