The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 5: Sex slave to friends

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sex slave to friends - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

Part of the afternoons I spent in Sapphire's office working on these notes and several times I saw the king but he totally ignored me and I knew better than to approach him, even if I technically wasn't a slave at that moment. At first I looked up every time someone entered the room but after a while I became engrossed in my writing and oblivious to the comings and goings. "Good afternoon Carol," a familiar voice greeted me. Brenda and Ken Wilson stood before my desk; the friends that got me the initial interview with King Joshua. I looked up wide-eyed. I knew they were coming out here to do some work but never expected to see them.

"Good afternoon ma'am, sir," I replied.

"Very formal," Brenda laughed, "I heard you had a little spanking the other night and again yesterday morning."

"Is that gold sash temporary or permanent?" enquired Ken.

"For another one and a half hours at least I'm a free woman or as free as I can be in this place. After that it is up to Sapphire how long it is before she takes it away. Usually I can wear it until dinner."

"Are you trying to book my friend for the night Ken Wilson?" Brenda remarked in mock reproof, "Because if you are I'm asking for one of the men."

"Well I certainly wouldn't be allowed to get into her knickers when we're back home. Here she won't even be wearing any and she cannot refuse. Yes, I am certainly going to book her."

"Then I will try out a cock slave," Brenda retorted but there was laughter in her voice.

"If you wish for a well endowed one ma'am, ask for Jim," I suggested. Sapphire came back and I returned to my work wondering if jealousy would arise later if Ken did fuck me in front of Brenda and what our relationship would be like after I returned home.

Each day, a little before my time as a free woman was officially over, I went to the pool area and undressed and played in the water. Ettie remarked on my first visit, "You don't need water wings, Carol, you've got them built in," referring of course to my breasts. We played like children; somehow it released the tension and restrictions of slavery for a short while. Before dinner Sapphire came and took my sash away. I was a lowly slave again.

After dinner while we drank iced apple tea, Willy came to me again and handed me the paper I half expected. 'Carol to Mr. Wilson, room N 24'. He also went to Jim. Jim read it and stood ready to leave. "Wait for me Jim," I called and seeing his puzzled expression, I went on, "You're going to N 24 aren't you?" I told him the story on the way. "Sorry for dropping you in it Jim, but I thought that if she had someone bigger than normal, she might not be so resentful of Ken having me. Indirectly they were the ones who got me into this.

"Don't worry about it Carol. This is a very common situation. Hubby sees a nubile young girl and compares her to his frumpy wife and decides to swap for the evening. Wifey retaliates by getting a young boy. If the boy pleases her, then generally all is well. It is not quite so important that the girl pleases the man although of course she always has to try and do so."

"Brenda isn't exactly frumpy and she's my age but not as top heavy," I giggled a little.

Ken let us in but, as usual, it was Brenda that started the conversation. "Carol, we almost had second thoughts about booking you seeing that we would like to continue to be friends when we're all back in England but as Ken remarked in the office, he will probably never get the chance again. I guess I wanted to see you being fucked as well. We've done this before with other slaves so he and I having different partners is no problem. It's just that we've known each other for so long. What we've decided is that we'll try and treat you as any other slave. Sex for sex sake and no personal involvement. How that works out remains to be seen."

"I'm here to await your instructions ma'am." I hoped that simple statement would indicate I agreed with them and was ready and willing to put aside our friendship for the time being.

"Good," Ken chortled and turned to his wife, "Now if you've finished making speeches dear we can get on. Slave Carol, please remove your dress and let us feast our eyes on your lovely body."

"Perhaps sir, you might care to put some music on although with only one item of clothing I cannot perform the dance of the seven veils." Brenda laughed and put a disc in the machine. I had no idea what it was but my undressing took about two minutes of uncovering a breast and then the other, continually hiding one part and revealing another. Gradually though I showed more and more of my body until with a flourish I tossed my dress on to a chair and stood before them completely naked. They clapped and asked to see my arse. Brenda seemed concerned over the severity of my punishment and touched me very gently. It looks as if you've had it in the bottom too," she stated, "It's very red around your ring. That's to be expected I suppose," she went on, " Zamarabean's are known for liking arse fucks." I told her about my training. "They've taken your pubic hair too. Is it permanent like the other slaves?"

"Yes, it is supposed to be. Are you thinking about having yours done? Or Ken's? It's nice when men tongue you without all the hair in the way and they seem to like it better." I knew I was making conversation to delay the inevitable.

"I've thought about it but never got round to it. I guess they would do it for visitors if we asked."

"I'll ask Sapphire if you like." Brenda nodded. "As long as you book me to hold your hand," I added.

"Ken would have to have his done too. That's also permanent isn't it Jim?" Brenda asked.

"Yes ma'am, it is. I had mine done on my first day here and it's been ten months and no sign of any growth,"

Ken slipped his trousers and shirt off and sat me on his lap. I flinched as I sat rather hard on his bony thigh but be whispered, "Sorry," in my ear.

"Your turn young man," Brenda turned to Jim who had waited quietly in a corner, "No need for any theatricals, just let me see clearly the weapon that protrudes the front of your dress." My dance routine must have excited him because he was already fully hard. It was a big as any I'd seen and bigger than any I'd had inside me. Brenda felt the smoothness where his pubic hair should have been and gasped at the size of his meat. I knew she was wondering if she hadn't bitten off more than she could chew.

Jim came to her rescue; he'd seen the reaction before. "Please don't be concerned over the size ma'am. I can be gentle with it if you wish."

"And if I don't wish?"

"I can do it hard and rough ma'am."

"Get him to do it hard dear. You've often fancied being raped by a big black prick. Now you've got the chance to experience it albeit with a sizeable white prick."

"If he does it to me like that, you've got to do her the same way," she replied, "No worrying that she's got a sore bum. She is only a lowly slave and we are superior guests." Brenda tried to sound smug but she was laughing as she said it.

Ken's weapon was hard too and pressing against my backside. "Okay, who's first? I think we ought to watch each other rather than bashing away at the same time. It will prolong our enjoyment." Ken won the card cut and decided Jim would perform first and that she would take it lying on her back, arse raised on a couple of pillows and her legs pulled back to her ears. This would give us a good view and Jim could penetrate fully.

He entered slowly. "Push it right in Jim. This is a rape simulation. Ram it in hard and deep." Ken exhorted. Jim did that and immediately Brenda cried out and let go of her legs. "Slave Carol, hold one foot while I hold the other," Ken ordered. From my position I had a very good view and could see Jim stretching her vagina as he pumped hard and fast in accordance with Ken's repeated instructions. Brenda kept groaning and giving little cries and by the end I think she was enjoying it. Jim had obviously been taught to hold back until the woman had climaxed and this he managed to do with Brenda and continued until she'd had a second one.

"Ooohh! That feels so tender now but what climaxes! I think I'll be sore for a week." Brenda gently rubbed her mound. "I think I need a gentle female tongue to clean and soothe me." I knew who she intended to do the cleaning but Ken interrupted, "Jim's prick needs cleaning first otherwise it's going to drip everywhere. Do you wish to do it or should we get our pet slave to do the job?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.