The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: My first encounter with the strap

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 2: My first encounter with the strap - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

"If this is a slave's life, give me more of it," I thought to myself as I reclined in the first class seat for the flight to Riyadh. Previously my flights had all been economy class with limited space. Sapphire must have read my thoughts for she leaned over and murmured, "Make the most of it, the next part is on one of our own aircraft and you will start your life as a slave." On this flight the king had bought the whole of the first class cabin for our sole use and he expected and received exemplary service for all his retinue and that included me! On arrival at Riyadh, some dignitary greeted the king with hugs and they conversed in a language I couldn't understand but shortly after we were shown into the VIP lounge for the short wait while our aircraft was readied for take off.

This one was much smaller but still luxuriously appointed. I settled back in a comfortable seat expecting once again to be waited on hand and foot and so I was until the 'fasten seats belts' sign went off. Sapphire nudged me to indicate the king was signalling for me to attend him. "Pay attention slave," he reprimanded me. I apologised but he ignored it an went on, "Kneel, get you head under my robe and your mouth working on my prick." To say that I was horrified would be a gross understatement but the words were loud enough for the whole cabin to hear. I hesitated and I'm sure my mouth was open as I looked around hoping for some help or sign from the others that I wouldn't have to go through with it. There was none, A few had bemused smiles on their faces presumably at the thought of an English girl being publicly humiliated. Then a more kindly voice from the wife of the trade minister said, "Do it dear. It will only get worse if you don't."

"Correct," said King Joshua very curtly. He no longer seemed the friend I knew at the embassy. "Your tardiness earlier and now your refusal to obey me immediately has already earned you your first acquaintance with the strap. Continue in this way, and you'll get to know the bite of the cane very early on in your slave term." With tears in my eyes I knelt and lifted his robe. His prick was half-hard and although I wasn't averse to sucking it, I didn't expect to do it in front of the other men and their wives. "This perhaps is one of the advantages of being a slave," I thought, "Everyone knows that I have to do it." As soon as I started sucking he flipped his robe back over my head and I was left to perform in semi-darkness.

I'd only been sucking a minute or two when vaguely I heard one of the men ask, "May I?"

The king replied, "Of course Mustafa, indeed you may. It's time she got used to her station in life." Hands gripped my waist and hauled them up until I was kneeling with my bottom raised. Cool air wafted across my bottom when my skirt was lifted up and my knickers lowered and taken off. "Look after these Sapphire," a voice I presumed was Mustafa said, "She won't need them until she returns home."

"Oh what a lovely white arse," a women exclaimed, "I bet it won't be quite as white tonight though." She laughed and others joined in. The embarrassment was almost more than I could take and had not the king kept his hands around the back of my robe-covered head, I might have pulled away. That act would probably have led to further punishment but I did stop sucking for a short while when I felt a prick entering my cunt from the rear. There was no foreplay, just a hard thrust in as far as he could go and then he humped away hard and fast. All the time he was encouraged by remarks from the audience, especially it seemed from the women. A jerk to the back of my head reminded me I was supposed to be sucking. I'd never had two men at one time before so it was a first for me. I debated who would come first guessed correctly it would be the man in my cunt. He withdrew and another took his place.

"You'd better make sure you have enough left in you to perform for me tonight otherwise I shall have to ask for that American slave Bruce to satisfy me," a woman's voice remarked loudly again to much laughter and comments from the others.

Another nudge to the back of my head and I thought I'd better work harder on the king's prick but it was difficult while being pounded at the other end. Nevertheless I sucked harder and eventually took the royal sperm in my mouth. My head wasn't released though but I knew enough about men not to suck too hard immediately after a climax. The man in my cunt was working me up to a climax too and I felt a shudder go through my body as my orgasm overtook me. Normally I would have cried out, but with a prick in my mouth, that was impractical.

"Ding-dong, ding-dong," I heard the jingle for the seat belts sign and wondered if I would be released to sit down. I heard the stewardess politely ask the man fucking me to return to his seat. "Give me half a minute," he answered. That was all it took for him to spurt and withdraw. The king released me too and I went back to my seat blushing furiously at the looks and remarks given to me by my fellow passengers. But I was no longer their equal. I was only a lowly slave.

The king turned to me, "You have a lot of training to do to be a half decent slave Carol. That was a pretty poor performance." Then to Sapphire he went on, "Get Willy to give her a dozen good ones when she has settled in. I'll see her afterwards."

"I said her white bum would be a different colour later," the women who made the earlier remark commented to no one in particular.

"I wasn't even supposed to start my slavery until I set foot on Zamarabean soil. That's what the contract said," I wailed to Sapphire.

"I know," she said quietly, "I guess his majesty took that figuratively. The aircraft is Zamarabean, you're standing on his property."

"I hope he doesn't take the rest of the contract figuratively." I sniffled quietly but I think he may have heard me.

The king and his followers left the aircraft and were given the red carpet treatment. It was now well after midnight local time as they are four hours ahead of London. Sapphire bade me stay and waited with me until the arrival ceremony was over. "I'm sorry," she said, "I did try and warn you. Now you have no choice but to stay and take whatever comes. Willy, he's the chief eunuch of the harem, will not be soft on you because you're new. To him you will be just another arse he has to punish. At least you get free time. Most slaves never get any time off from being a slave. I guess you've never been spanked before?"

A car met us at the airport and drove us to the palace. I didn't get much of a look at the outside before Sapphire led me through several dimly lit courtyards and into the main building. It was very quiet. "Take off your shoes," Sapphire whispered, "Shoes are not worn in the palace." We both carried our shoes along carpeted passageways until we came to a dormitory lit by low-level lights. I could see rows of mattresses on the floor. Quite a few were empty but others had naked girls sleeping under thin sheet covers. Mainly it was one girl to a mattress but a several lay cuddled together in a close sapphic embrace. We must have woken one girl for she cried out, "Sapphire's back." Immediately others roused themselves and greeted her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.